Do you think he will ever name the (((globalists))) and take the red pill on race?

do you think he will ever name the (((globalists))) and take the red pill on race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=WgJbsraMdDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S7N3OnNm0TE
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
vimeo.com/107300153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. (((Alex Jones)))

No, because he's controlled opposition.

>implying he can get away with all of that and naming the (((globalists)))
but maybe people who listen to him can see it in time

/thread

why would controlled opposition shill for DJT since day 1?

also what in the fuck makes you think anyone can control alex jones.... i'm pretty sure he can't even control himself

>why would controlled opposition be opposition to the medias candidate
Are you actually fucking retarded? Or do you just not know what the definition of "opposition" is?

By controlled opposition, do you mean that he's actively colluding with the people ge appears to be against? Or do you mean that he comes off as an unhinged retard, and therefore it is in the interest of sjw's etc to highlight him in order to weaken the causes he champions?

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

youtube.com/watch?v=WgJbsraMdDQ

His wife is a Jew. He's a Jew lover. He has defended Jews consistently.

literally the same fucking person in different lighting you absolute retard

"Lighting"

He will never name the jew, he got BTFO'd by David Duke who did name the jew and Alex just kept repeating "no no no no jew this jew that, jews don't have power, what are you talking about?"

Jones is literally that guy from Imperium that just yells all day on the radio and considers himself an "entertainer". He makes sure to get himself arrested once a year to stay in the headlines but he's only interested in shilling his garbage products to doomsday preppers

He's a Jew

Meaning he's not going to name the Jew; he probably sees the amount of Anglos, Celts and Slavs that are with the Jews behind the curtain, and figures it's not just religion/race.

"Lighting.

All of the above. Alex Jones is a character.

This cure is voluntary. Nobody's is talking about extermination.
Eric Lensherr: No one ever talks about it. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs all around you. And then, one day, when the air is still and the night has fallen, they come for you.
Mutant Theatre Organizer: [interrupting] Excuse me, but...
Eric Lensherr: It's only that you realize, while you were talking about organizing and committees, the extermination has already begun. Make no mistake, my brothers. They will draw first blood. They will force their cure upon us. The only question is, will my brotherhood and fight, or wait for the inevitable genocide? Who will you stand with - the humans... or us?

"lolighting"

You are a faggot.

Cool lighting

Alex is the perfect storm. He wants to help but has so much passion it became a gimmick and he's embraced it. This has given him the ability to tell the truth and not get killed. He can redpill you by leading the horse to water. Replace Globalist with Jews and you're there.

He was probably legitimate in the early days, but they get you, they can always figure out how to get you

He was legitimate until he was replaced in 1997

watch the video where he bashes anti-semitists.
the guy doesn't take shit from nazis.

You are a good goy.

Didn't InfoWarsAnon say he can't explicitly say the Jews are involved because they are already in deep shit with them but globalist is a catch all term that includes them?

That could be why he purposely get rekt by David Duke, 4D Chess. Alex has called out for Jews when he can get away aka Wolf Blitzer and George Soros.

any time you defend Jones or Trump with "h-he just doesn't want to get in deep shit, X is a catch-all term" you've lost the battle

you're either a truth-speaker or not

No Jones is aware that rabbinical phariseeic jews enslave and manipulate other jews because they consider them lesser and goyim.

>do you think he will ever name the (((globalists))) and take the red pill on race?

It would do literally nothing but harm him and damage the cause.

there is already a Daily Stormer

Anyone who thinks Infowars is controlled opposition is a fucking moron. Fox News is the shining example of controlled opposition, and they still don't shill for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7N3OnNm0TE

Trump has never been wrong

The other thing was a an anonymous guy proving he's from InfoWars (if real probably David Knight since he was on vacation during that time and the flag was British but claimed to not be PJW)

He has named the Globalists DIRECTLY by their NAMES

> no he didn't call them jews because they are not fucking jews... they are more like atheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

Not Bill Hicks is just the 2nd actor to play the character, Alex Jones.

Oh shit what the fuck is all this?

His wife is a tribal, so no chance of that ever happening.

Why do you think he's happy merchanting you water filters and nutritional supplements?

containment being broken.

Emmerick is our infiltrator not theirs.
>There are two factions fighting for two different New World Orders.

Hogan emblazing it on his chest and the others directly tells me they are on the side of righteousness and truth and not deceit and deception because they are putting it out and showing us how to see the symbolism.

>the triple alliance was a defensive pact

sure there are lesser factions like the Nazis and the commies but at the end of the day they are two groups of useful idiots and labels that members of either group can flow between depending on how radical they are and how much they need to be controlled.

The main fight is good and evil

Truth Seekers vs Enslavers

Don't allow the Enslavers to divide and conquer us we all must reveal the truth because the Truth does not fear investigation or need to be defended.

then why are so many of his partners and associates Jews?..

because like Islam and christianity theres not just ONE Judaism.

Rabbinical
Phariseic
Hasidic
Saducees
Kharites
Samaritans

>Emerick reminds me of a Saducees.

is it actually that hard for people to believe that a gap in the market gets filled naturally?

come on now

>muh controlled opposition

yeah,nah its just a business. of course nobody is going to leave a great big gap in the media market left untapped. thats all infowars is, media for people who dont trust the media, nothing more and nothing less. i like alex, he makes me laugh, and i think a long time ago he actually was the real deal, but the nigga has a mortgage to pay and kids to feed. its just business, anons. he fights the good fight in his own way, but these days he does it for the $$$ like any of us would.

>fox news
>opposition

Came here to post this. Only took 2 posts. Not bad.

fucking tymu flies. I saw someone post this other pic of him werking out. It alarms me to think of in like 20 years or so I'll look like that faggot today.

it's just nature, you can't be a young buck forever, even with roids kek. I just sat a 1,5ml testo eth strongest cons in my right buttock by coincidence. soon end of cycle on week left

okay so what about if they're all Ashkenazi?

Bingo

bill hicks isnt alex jones retard.

hey dumb fucks if its one character how come they are completely opposite in their beliefs bill hicks was a commie globalist.

>its more likely Hick (stage name) realized he was on the wrong path and met some of his friends and explained idealogies and beliefs and shared insights and this is on record now "make you into the new rushlimbaugh" and Hicks (stage name) says "ok lets be evil mother fuckers" I think that itself was him being redpilled and not realizing what he believed was evil at the time was good.

>You have to atleast know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

In a matter of a couple months he put on 50 pounds, his face changed, his voice changed, he gained a limp and he aged 10 years... Sounds legit

Ashkenazi is not a belief system its genetic.
>ashkenazis rip each other off and give a shit more about their family than the herd.

Because it is a fucking character, retard. Hicks used to call the character "Al" when he performed it prior to becoming Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Even if he wasn't controlled opposition he wouldn't ever and it'd be stupid to.
Nothing is more offsetting to the average bluepill than (((racism))) It's about being subtle about things.
You have to redpill on other things first.
>Most of Sup Forums is about as subtle as running into a supermarket with a foghorn while on fire.

It would be far too costly for his business.

He'll just keep rambling on about vague meaningless bullshit like "technocracy" and "elites" because that offends no one and is marketable.

okay so if Alex Jones is being funded by at least 34 Ashkenazi Jews we can't recognize a pattern? are you fucking kidding me?

>Lighting
Can't be bothered to do the rest of his features but the brow and mouth have different ratios too. Not the same person, friend.

okay.. I don't know his history, he just popped up on the radar the latest years and I've been watching his rants.

So he got sick from his jew food? Eating all that liver, and shit like that who basically is the body's filters and catches all the crap.... kek.. nah but what happened? IS this why he is on with all his snakejuice crap?

I honestly don't want every talking head to share our views. Some blue pilled people need to be led deeper down the rabbit hole gradually and gently.

fuck yeah

He did once. In detail too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

He stopped using the terms "zionist" and "jew" because he realized that he could get his message out further than if people could dismiss him as an anti-semite. (((Their))) propaganda is so powerful, you can't name the jew (well technically clans of crypto-jews and others — but to a lesser extent.)

And it's not an all-encompassing term, because some globalists and some zionists aren't actually jews. So he switched to "globalists" to legitimize his message and get it to more people. He gives you the pointers to connect the (((dots))) yourself.

you're stupid if you think this is scientific in any way

theyre both photos of alex jones

man I get emberassed by this..

It's actually something you should do, to take progress pictures to see what weking and not. Awkward as fuck.I never take pictures of my self, typical goyim.

But this damn facebook! I had this party here and I fell a sleep while the others kept going. When I woke up in the morning I just wandered in in my underpants.. chicks go nuts, damn iphones, all over facebook... then more chicks come, chicks call, chicks even really know. well can't whine about though

Their voices are noticeably different, their faces look different—I'm scared, this redpill is too big to swallow for me.

im trying to say two characters cannot be the same

Alex Jones
is not
Bill Hicks

They are totally opposite characters.
>I am not stating they are not the same person.

The pixels prove it. Fuck you shill.

He's divorced from his (((wife)))

I'm not a shill. I've been watching Alex Jones since before 2001. He has gotten older and lost his dallas accent since he lived in Austin. That picture analysis is worthless because it doesn't account for things like the angle of his face, distance from camera, type of lens. Really what is curious how any type of AJ thread people rush in to throw in misinformation and how he doesn't name the jew when he has he just hides his powerlevel.

The pictures aren't even the same size. You'd have to match head size up, and then take proportions. Even then it wouldn't really be accurate because no angles would match anywhere.

you catch more flies with honey, sonny. of course he isnt going to build his platform on hate, he'd get shut down ASAP and his life would get fuct bigtime. same reason im reallllllllly sure julian assange happened to 'rape' someone right after he dropped his wikileaks. alex leads people to water, but its up to them to take a drink. obviously he means the juice when he talks about globalists. hes just not retarded enough to marginalise himself and give the MSM a reason to boycott him, but everyone knows what hes talking about. this way he can actually get on CNN once in a while because he isnt blacklisted.

plus, #notalljews

youre a mong if you think that every jew is in on it, the ones who are the most rabid anti-judaic and anti-zionist are usually jews themselves. the self-hating jews are our greatest ally.

>One person can't play 2 characters

Gee, maybe that only applies to all of you Aussie actors who shit up Hollywood. No wonder they work cheap.

re-read my post dumbass.

I am saying the characters are totally opposite and implied I was not suggesting they are not played by a different actor and its one guy playing the two roles.

Gee maybe its because your getting fed so much bullshit you don't even know how to determine what is worthy of comprehension ?

here is my exact post.

im trying to say two characters cannot be the same

Alex Jones
is not
Bill Hicks

They are totally opposite characters.
>I am not stating they are not the same person.

I am stating Hicks is a Globalist commie who is pro every drug for everyone and lots of sex while Jones is a more conservative free yourself and moderate yourself

Then I went further to explain how I was not suggesting one man cannot play both these roles.

because I know alot of you folk have messed up logic

When I say not it means not.
>no means no faggits.

You have an iota of proof for that bud?

Or do you like to pretend you have all the answers?

youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

>The pictures aren't even the same size. You'd have to match head size up, and then take proportions
WRONG. That's why I made it ratios.

>Even then it wouldn't really be accurate because no angles would match anywhere.
You still wouldn't see a difference this big, the change in angle is less than 45 degrees on both sides.

Jesus fucking christ..... time is a bitch

no because he's a disinfo shill

Quit being autistic Straya. We don't know who the real person behind Bill Hicks is. Whether he's a character or real person who knows, although comedians are known to put on characters for their shows. Since we don't know who he is/was, we just refer to him as Bill Hicks.

The person who was Bill Hicks is now Alex Jones through plastic surgery. Got it?

This. Notice how he's never said anything about George Soros giving Trump's finance chairman $1 BILLION to start a hedge fund offshoot of Soros Fund Management. Total coincidence that someone like that is working so closely with Trump I suppose!

>Jesus fucking christ..... time is a bitch

"Time".. As in, a month or two... He gained 50 pounds, a limp, new voice, new face, new hair color, new moles, a receding hairline and aged 10 years...

Why exactly do people say this? Is there any proof? Is it because of the tinfoil bullshit like water filters that might discredit him in the eyes of the general public?

That's some dubious shit you got there retardo

Dumbass, We are stating the same thing and you just want to argue with me.

He refuses to name ((( them )))

he has gone so far as to talking about rockerfella rothschilds soros worshipping molech and star gods n shit.

Theres plenty of videos, Directly naming a group of people is a divide and conquer tactic used by people that call themselves "elites"

>tinfoil bullshit like water filters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification

Enjoy your calcified pineal gland. Also, other shit in the water such as heavy metals slowly retard your brain. Water filters are not a meme.

Wow. Nostril shape is completely different. How can everyone be so blind? Shills ITT need to leave.

he is a simple, humble water filtration salesman. He only wants to be left alone.

You started it.

if he takes any more pills he'll pop

Being racist isn't a redpill

>pineal gland

Since no one posted this in 100 replies. For the newfags,

vimeo.com/107300153

if that's indeed him (on the left) two decades ago, i've yet to see more effective DISINDORSEMENT for snake oils in my entire life...!