"Espicially Lisa!"

>"Espicially Lisa!"

What did he mean by that?

He will dress up Lisa as Bart. Then have his way with her and let Bart watch.

lol it was a joke nigga calm down your autism levels

Maybe good simpsons was before your time or something

also i just noticed you mispelled "especially"

Damn take a nap or something man

English isn't my first language, but I don't think you get what's going on in this thread anyway.

You are not OP. English is my first language, and I purposely misspelled "especially."

You are not OP. English isn't my first language and I didn't mean to spell it wrong.

Yeah I understand. They probably didn't teach you that word in grade school yet. Better turn on Cartoon Network, heard there's a new Powerpuff Girls episode on for you. Maybe you'll learn to hate your penis more than you do now, lol.

Your thread sucks, OP. Lurk moar. Learn how the board operates. This isn't Sup Forums.

That is some spicy bantz m8. Not sure how I will recover. Are you satisfied now? Might cry desu

My thread is doing fine, thanks. All you got on me is that I misspelled a word.

Nah bro, I'm good. I don't want to keep you from your job at McDonald's. Maybe if you're a good boy the manager will let you have the nuggets that fall on the floor.

You are not OP.

This is some transcendent savagery. I thought you had finished but it keeps coming. Have you no mercy?

When is an OP anyway?

Just got tired of niggers like you fucking up Sup Forums with your dumb Sup Forums memes so I decided to give you the full barrage. Back to your cancer board, bitch. Tell them what you saw here, and let them know they will receive more of the same.

When you is a faggot, user.

OP is on the left. Sup Forums is on the right.

I have been soundly beaten. I will never post here again for fear of arousing your razor sharp wit. I never imagined someone could be so ruthless as to imply I watch powerpuff girls and work at mcdonalds. For the good of humanity, please, control your power. I'll make sure Sup Forums knows never to challenge the comics and cartoons board.

>it's a "Sup Forums fuckboi gets full retard" episode

Fuck you I love those episodes.

>he replied to the thread instead of just hiding and reporting it

My willy is hard, what do?

Why do people keep posting this image, what's so special about it

Do people really report threads? I just can't imagine being that anal. It is basically like crying to your mum.

What did he mean by this?

Personally, I just lay down epic smackdowns on trolls to make them think twice before ruining this board.

It means Sup Forums wins this day, user. Enjoy it, because though the battle is won, the war against faggotry is far from over.

Ha, we are among you. You will never be safe. You will be happily browsing Sup Forums then *BAM* you just got memed. Sleep tight my friend, sleep tight.

You just don't understand, user. You have been tricked.