Literally the only good thing to come from nuPPG

Literally the only good thing to come from nuPPG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8bDhvQaXlU
youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBH3IYRjaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see how anyone can waifu that thing.
I hope you don't watch that shit show for that fucking block.

Her redesigns were better.

>redesigns
Got a link?

Well, there's

Make that second good thing.

Star Butterfly?

How about a picture instead?

>charachter who only exists to add muh diversity
>only good thing to come out of NuPPG

really says a lot about the show

You really aren't that far off honestly.

If there's one thing the reboot did justice to honor the original show, it was keeping the Tartakovsky thighs.

It's a shame they kept the thighs for completely different reasons, though.

And wouldn't you pay for...

What reason are you thinking of? Because I have hard time believing that adding some fanservice was their intent.

Never has a naked female character looked so creepy.

Like some kind of lego silent hill character

>underboob in a kids show

we've come so far

I'm more impressed that they gave her noticeable breasts.

The shortstack is cute and perfect

And that's just the way I like my women.

Hey I'm just glad they left them in.

I prefer the shorter version, but the taller, angular design gets the point across better.

But the shortstack has an abdomen booty and gloves in her pocket suggesting spider legs

>Letting your dick tell you this is a good thing
OP you has low standards

did she ever make more than just one appearance?

So nuPPG is a creative failure.

nuBen 10 is all but being swept under the rug for any North American release.

Rumors abound of a nuJohnny Bravo, nuCourage the Cowardly Dog & nuJohnny Test shows on the horizon.

I don't know if I should blame Teen Titans Go or just Warner Brothers in general being a terrible media company.

Are we about to see another CN dark age? at this rate CN is going to reboot johnny quest and make it a comedy with preschool-esque jokes and a laugh track

>nuJohnny Test

On the bright side, this can't be much worse than the original.

blame the 90s nostalgia fags who spent the past decade whining about how CN should cancel all of their new stuff and bring back their old stuff
It is all their fault as far as I em concerned

nuPPG is actually worse than Johnny Test

the Johnny Bravo reboot rumor was tracked back to a troll site
it was a joke that the media took at face value

Yes but what could they possibly do to johnny test to make it more bland and humorless than it already was?

throw in Social Justice

the Ben 10 reboot is leagues above nuPPG tho

But the taller one has a more antagonistic demeanor which gets the point of the episode across better.

>which gets the point of the episode across better.

So it works for making the episode into even more of a lazy retread of the first Sedusa episode?

Based CR.

Hey I didn't say it would've improved the episode in anyway.

Yeah because the original series was the one that used. them sparingly.

memes

That's an edit

I think the point was to make her look as villianous as possible, but really she's not that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8bDhvQaXlU

But johnny test IS a meme now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0

It's not an official meme unless it declares itself one.

Why are you complaining? At least we can say something good came from this mistake of a reboot.

There are plenty of good things about nuPPG.

The best is how adorable Blossom is, but that's generally the best thing about any incarnation of PPG anyway.

Don't try to kid yourself. We all know Buttercup is the best anyway.

Someone post the webm/gif of Buttercup being kissed

>There are plenty of good things about nuPPG.

To be fair if the girls existed in a real 3D space, isn't that how they'd look at those angles?

I always find it jarring that the girls' pupils dialate in exaggerated ways all the time.

And there's this

>um this show is a reboot in order to introduce a new generation to PPGs and its not made for you
>gives no explanation on who any of the villain characters are
>gives no explanation on how the girls became super heroes or anything related to their origin
>Mojo's first appearance is him in drag with no explanation on who he is
We as neckbeard adults understand but as a kid who's never heard of the PPGs this show would be incredibly confusing

It's the same thing with the Ben 10 reboot. There's no explanation about the Omnitrix or how Ben obtained it.

I've seen worse things to waifu.

Dude, cmon, her legs look pakidermichal (elephant duh) at many points in the show, i am not kidding.

tomorrow is diwali! wish good tidings upon your waifu!

It's not her legs that interest me.

Fuck off, SU Fag

Honest question: how old are the girls suppose to be in this reboot? Are they still preschool/kindergarten age? They act like teenagers but their designs, even compared to other kids, looks younger than that.

They only stopped going to Pokey Oaks cause a radioactive hamster destroyed it. So they should be about the same age.

Looks like you replied to the wrong post.

>This thread
>yfw
Also; No. No they wouldn't.
>inb4 original model sheets

Well I think the ben 10 origin is obvious enough to not need explaining.

You see...

It started when an alien device did what it did
And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid
Now he's got super powers, he's no ordinary kid
He's Ben 10.

So if you see him you might be in for a big surprise,
He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes
He's slimy, creepy, fast and strong
he's every shape and size
He's Ben 10

Armed with powers, he's on the case
Fighting off evil from Earth or space
He'll never stop till he makes them pay
'Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day
Ben 10

they admitted this was a mistake, and shied away from profile views as the series progressed

I saw McCracken's tweet on that, but it always felt like a bit of a cop-out

I guess it's a gray area here, which is better? The accurate perspective or cheating the angle to avoid looking awkward?

>cheating the angle to avoid looking awkward?

Nothing wrong with this. Its an advantage of 2D, you never have to draw characters at angles that you don't want to.

I hate the shit they do with the eyes more than anything else about the show honestly.

Something the original never did ONCE (afaik, correct me if I'm wrong) should not be used as such a crutch.

Further proving why my desire to not just merely decrease the presence of women in media but outright exclude is more and more justified.

It's amazing how prophetic this episode was in hindsight.

dafuq
is she naked?

Obvious edit, just like the one in .

Too bad. The show could really use some more nudity

Anyone got any smutty requests involving one of these ladies?

These dont look bad, but they were used more often in the chris savino seasons

OP, you just need to straight-up die.

the princess getting fucked by buttercup with a strap on

nae/episode/sauce etc?

>nuJohnny Test
DEATH COMES TO US ALL!.

>nuJT
The only one I approve of.

A 00's design disaster meets a 10's design catastrophe; the product will at least be awful enough to be funny for an episode or two.

It wasn't a mistake, he addressed that the PPG from the side view looked not as good as he liked it to be for the show's standards, so he moved away from using it in the series after a few early episodes. However, the way he designed it made it look okay if done right (only as a still/non animated side profile; see pic related in the next post, or if animated correctly; pic related) I may not be an expert at animating atm nor am I saying McCracken isn't capable to make "3D" animation, but the show had a standard for how characters looked at all times, and when something looks off, it's usually replaced with better on model poses for better appeal; my animation breaks convention from the show's later standards, but I try to stay within standards to make it look ok imo.)
E.i, think of shows like MLAATR or even the Pokemon anime when it comes to how on model works; youtube.com/watch?v=rrBH3IYRjaw

>(afaik, correct me if I'm wrong)
You're not. Nowhere in the original do they do this, to the obvious that it looks like fucking shit. The ONLY time the "animu" eye effects ever looked right/used on anything PPG was PPGZ.

Unpopular opinion time: The Squashening is a better Halloween episode than The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror XXVII"

That face is stuff of nightmares.
I've seen horror monster designs less unsettling.

This show is bombing, isn't it?

It's nice to know even CN's target audience expects better.

Neros pls leave.

That skirt barely covers anything over them hips. I want to find a girl who looks like that to rape and enslave.

yeah, it is the TV equivalent of what happened with menbusters

the princess getting knocked up by Action Hank.

was this really aired?

isn't ttg the only one warner bros did though? The other two were CN's fault.

This show directly referenced the original, and is definitely more of a soft reboot/sequel.

He's saying it looks weird but it really doesnt. I think maybe the thicker outlines helped

Blame Warner for getting desperate because kids are leaving TV behind.

I hope this is a small misstep of the Nu shit rather than the continuation of the dark age. I really hope that we're in at least the beginning of a new golden age.

if anything we've left it

>nuJohnny Test

I literally cannot fathom how would you make that show worse than it already was