STOP OPPRESSING WOMEN

Why can't we let women exist without saying "Nice! Awooogah!". I mean it's the current year for God's sake.
>source for the image is at 1m5s
>youtu.be/wIbHKhQ-4Aw?t=1m5s

Why are Asian-Americans all mentally ill?

Is it inherit from their parents who abandoned their home countries?

dat asian girl is rreally cute

She's walking around naked cause she's butt fucking ugly and needs the attention but has to have feminism to hide behind it all or she would be perceived as a bottom barrell slut..which she is.

You serious Sven? She's as cute as a fucking piranha.

They copy white americans too much, its what happens when people try to assimilate into cancerous amerigoy culture.

My name is Hugh Mongous

>Californian asians

The big question is why are these bitches always protesting at some nerd convention or university full of nerds who would never sexually harass them and not some nigger rap concert where the actual sexism is rampant?

I'll tell you why, it's because they feel like they are better than you. It's because you betas enable them and make them feel empowered. Stop listening to these idiots, they will not sleep with you because you're their white knight in shining armor.

In fact they will make you feel bad for helping them and call you misogynists who think women need mans help etc. Just stop it. REEEEE

T.weaboo svensson

RARE
A
R
E

2:55 did she just perform the nazi salute?

Just imagine one of these cunts going to a gangsta rap concert in the hoods wearing nothing but titty tape and sexist pigs written in their chest. The bitch knows where the actual sexism exists but doesn't care and bitches to most harmless demographic.

This. Just fucking ignore them and their desperate cries for attention.

Anyone have the montage of the girl flashing at the concert then regretting it?
This thread reminds me of that.

Japanese still got it.

This one?

Rofl yeah. Imagine that at a rap concert.
>inb4 gang raep

Women aren't oppressed. They call the shit that annoys them "oppression" because nobody will take them seriously otherwise.

I don't know why anyone would look at her tits, I can't stop focusing on the massive fucking forehead.

Telling a woman that your name is Hugh Mungus is considered sexual assault now.

I'm starting to think that women invented oppression just so they could get away with whatever dumb shit they want.

>thinking a bahamanon is rare

Didn't know u were a country

Neither did he.

>that ugly thing

im gonna drink some 50 year old port now.

she has typical gook face, just go to Korea and find a girl who hasn't had surgery yet.

Dats oppression yo.

>This election is so terrible that most people don't want to talk about voting for either Trump or Hillary
kek