ITT: MAKE A LIST OF EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE WORLD

I'll start.

1. Everyone is racist towards whites
2. Everyone who speaks out against real corruption straight up DIES
3. Media is controlled, even Sup Forums has shills
4. Everyone is taught to turn a blind eye to race and crime statistics
5. Sweden, Germany, Norway, France, Spain, Russia, T*rkey
6. Zero fucking positive role models for shitty little kids
7. Most people with an opinion are only granted the illusion that they have an opinion while thinking in the memes of structured society (bluepilled)
8. If you speak out against immigration or refugees you are straight up going to be censored. I bet Europeans won't even list anything about immigrants because they fear getting v& to a group study hall of tolerance
9. Women. Granted irresponsibility at an early age and heralded for no reason at all. Useless so men can be of use.

I'm sure there is more.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qVBJTH8.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hillary isn't president

don't stop! keep em coming, user

1 and only: Hitler lost WWII.

What's the problem with Spain?

11: The world currencies were hijacked by evil lucifer cults, enslaving all of humanity to be bitches to the concept of the dollar.

1. Jews
2. Jews
3. Jews
4. Jew democracy
5. Jew inflation
6. Jew corruption
7. Jew curriculum
8. Jew social engineering
9. Jew oligarchs
10. Jew media

10. Everyone wants a fair system but nobody wants to fight for it, the internet is so cucked if you hosted a fucking town meeting on government corruption you would have knocks at your doors
11. Every good person is blatantly demonized.
12. Atheism.
13. Everything I have labeled so far would be considered a good thing to the lobotomized leftist or moderate liberal.
14. i.imgur.com/qVBJTH8.png

>1. Everyone is racist towards whites
Everyone is racist AND sexist towards white males
FTFY

Now my contribution
1) Niggers still exist

2) Muslims still exist

3) 3rd World Countries haven't been taken over by 1st world countries (Seriously 3rd world countries shouldn't have the right to be a country, it's wasted land that could greatly benefit us)

And all you assholes do is bitch on Sup Forums

Fight like I do you fucking lazy pussies
Go to a uni, beat corruption by education

Fuck you faggot

AND
4) Jews still exist

If you go into debt for an education,
Your enemies win.

user addresses that in
>4. Everyone is taught to turn a blind eye to race and crime statistics
and
>8. If you speak out against immigration or refugees you are straight up going to be censored. I bet Europeans won't even list anything about immigrants because they fear getting v& to a group study hall of tolerance

15. Education is beyond reason expensive
16. Despite females and males having learning patterns, modularized learning (for women) is in use for all. Even though boys are more lineal and hands on, they are forced through a female accommodated system.

I am surprised no one mentioned "intellectual property".

Education is beyond free here noobs
Fuck your freedom too while we're at it
You're free to do as they tell you

17. This guy and people like him

Are you having a bad day? Little grumpy? Got up on the wrong side of the bed?

Instead of doing something productive, you're doing this? I'm the problem?

>he hurts muh freedom feelings
>therefore the world would be better without him

I think you know what I mean, and I'm actually Autistic.

>Electrogravitics
>Energy production
>pole shift/crustal displacement
>nibiru/planet x
>sun spots/cme
>abrupt climate change/thermohaline conveyor halt
There is a message read up on
Gotthard Tunnel
Venus Project
Solomon recreated brick by brick in Rio
The Club Of Rome
Donald Marshall and Vril
Cicada 3301 begins their "live" stage
The Kolbrin Bible
The Equation Group (EG), and Strider/Project Sauron
Some people are so poor, all they have is money?

If you're still here:
1. Opinion of Donald Marshall and Vril?
2. Opinion of teleportation?
3. Opinion of Tesla?
4. Do extraterrestrials/extradimensionals walk amog us?
5. What do you know of breakaway civilizations?
6. How far along is technology, apart from what the public knows?
Do you know anything about the Gotthard Tunnel opening in Swiss land? Did NWO have a hand in it?
Also did you have anything to do with the Catholic church in Washington - the church of the conception. Do the Rothschilds worship something akin to lucifer
has there been an off-world breakaway civilization that you know of
We're well beyond what was dreamed of only 100 years ago, and if you are who you say you are, you can give us some idea of tech that we don't know about
How do you feel about CERN?
what do you know about the kolbrin?
who will be the president after trump/clinton?
I am aware and ready for when cicada 3301 begins their "live" stage.
Also ,how much of the Venus Project is similar to what you guys are going to do?
then what is the true purpose of CERN?
Were the series of cicada puzzles the work of your tribe? Was it an effort to sort out the wheat from the chaff?
since classical antiquity
What about the Bilderberg Group? Or the Club of Rome? Or the Round Table?
Which organization is the most powerful? Who is at the top?

1. Opinion of Donald Marshall and Vril?
2. Opinion of teleportation?
3. Opinion of Tesla?
4. Do extraterrestrials/extradimensionals walk amog us?
5. What do you know of breakaway civilizations?
6. How far along is technology, apart from what the public knows?
Do you know anything about the Gotthard Tunnel opening in Swiss land? Did NWO have a hand in it?
Also did you have anything to do with the Catholic church in Washington - the church of the conception. Do the Rothschilds worship something akin to lucifer
has there been an off-world breakaway civilization that you know of
We're well beyond what was dreamed of only 100 years ago, and if you are who you say you are, you can give us some idea of tech that we don't know about
How do you feel about CERN?
what do you know about the kolbrin?
who will be the president after trump/clinton?
I am aware and ready for when cicada 3301 begins their "live" stage.
Also ,how much of the Venus Project is similar to what you guys are going to do?
then what is the true purpose of CERN?
Were the series of cicada puzzles the work of your tribe? Was it an effort to sort out the wheat from the chaff?
since classical antiquity
What about the Bilderberg Group? Or the Club of Rome? Or the Round Table?
Which organization is the most powerful? Who is at the top?

1. This is done with and without people knowing.
2. It is only possible in the sense of moving from one dimension to another. I am sure it's possible to travel back to an original dimension though.
3. He died at the time he had to. From what we know it's entirely possible his inventions were taken and used.
4. Yes, many will not be seen. From what I know the dimensions we have are in tune with the ratio of that dimension. Our phi ratio can change depending on the dimension. Most of the time we pick up noise from different dimensions. p2 incoming

T*rks are white and based

>3)

Don't worry ozzy, third world mudslimes will take over first world countries soon enough

>Instead of doing something productive, you're doing this? I'm the problem?

Instead of doing something productive you're fighting with some faggots on pol. Good fucking job.

5. Civilizations have sprung up in the past. One was a genetic offshoot which died out on an island. There is possibility that might actually still exist underground.
6. There is an infinite amount of technologies that are not in use. I have researched patents and their use. I have seen miracles be turned down for the sake of a thing called money.

I am not aware of a tunnel. I am not with the Catholic church. The Rothschilds have their own traditions. I don't know if they worship in the sense that Christians do in chruch, or Moslims do a mosque. I do know that they reference the Commander of Earth or Satan a lot, and promote others who do the same in media. CERN is a nuisance because their stunts distract people. If I understand it right it won't be for a long time still, way past my existence.

The general population is with Trump, many young are misled into Hillary. The one thing I know is that if Hillary is as corrupt as she seems she will find a way to win and it will be underhanded.

TVP is a great social movement that could free humans from work. Most do not understand how a city can be run using natural energy, nor how easily food can be grown using machines. It will be something in between.

The puzzles are one of many. My "tribe" is just one of many. Those groups you mentioned are a means of keeping the castle grounds going. Other lesser groups like the freemasons are the same at the higher positions. Other than that it is a networking group for those who are serious enough to move ahead. The most powerful group would also be the Freemasons because of the quantity of people within. In terms of money it would actual be the Federal Reserve and the Rothchilds.

Not sure how you knew who I was but this wasn't the first time. You won't find what you're looking for in me though. Like I said I will be long gone before any of the real answers can be found. The rest comes from seeing the patterns of the world and doing your own research.

Yeah, I do this in my free time. I do it because I am deeply involved in the Norwegian political scene and I sometimes stumble upon people worth arguing with.

I used countless phrases and arguments I got here in offices and often left my rivals speachless because they aren't used to 'extreme' opinions.

It seems like I'm being counterproductive with this interdisciplinarity. You're an incessant fool as well