John Kerry Goes Full Retard

>Shhh ... Maybe if no one knows about the terrorists, they’ll all go away.

That’s pretty much what Secretary of State John Kerry seemed to be suggesting in Bangladesh this week when he gave reporters covering his first official visit there some astonishing advice.

Terrorists “can make some noise” by going out and killing people, he said, adding: “Perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover it quite as much.”

How would that help? Explained Kerry: “People wouldn’t know what’s going on” — so presumably, they wouldn’t be terrorized.

Of course, they’d still be victims. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right?

Then again, this is the same guy whose embarrassing effort to show support for France after the Charlie Hebdo massacres was to fly aging singer James Taylor to Paris for a public performance of his 1971 song, “You’ve Got a Friend.”

Now, what Kerry seemed to be suggesting is that media coverage fuels terrorist copycats. That’s hardly a proven theory — and besides, it’s pretty irrelevant in the internet era.

Thanks to social media, terrorists can easily spread their message to would-be recruits. Whatever publicity they get on the evening news has nothing to do with it.

But those news reports do remind people that the Obama administration’s excuses and dubious counter-terror policies aren’t working.

Media coverage exposed the lie of the president’s absurd claim that ISIS was little more than a “JV team.” And it underscores the absurdity of rewarding state sponsors of terror like Iran with diplomatic deals that free up billions for terrorist funding.

Urging the press to help Americans stick their heads in the sand might be politically convenient for the architects of a failed policy. But it won’t stop a single terrorist attack.

nypost.com/2016/08/30/john-kerrys-new-fix-for-terror-denial/

REEEEEEEEE
The media shouldnt cover what I dont want covered!!!!!

t. Liberals

But in all honesty. John Kerry's last two remaining braincells havent come together to form an intelligent thought in atleast a decade.

Anyone else notice that terrorists don't have demands anymore? Of course they do. The news media is just forbidden to report them. If you knew their demands were only "stop bombing my country and killing my family" you might demand that the war ends.

The news media colludes in limiting your democracy.

Bump

The reason you hear less about terrorists is so young faggot muslims won't be 'inspired' to also go radical.

It's so you can't agree with them to stop a war. Anti war movements cannot be allowed ever again.

That would be a lot more believable if they weren't raping and torturing their own people. They're power hungry monsters, not noble freedom fighters.

You're drunk Ireland go home

We are talking about a region of the world with millions of people and many different groups.

The terrorists are the people doing the bombings. Right now that's mostly NATO.

Your high on meth, hurry and go extinct and be replaced by Mexicans, murrica.

They don't want to be bombed because it tends to interrupt the raping.

Except terrorism thrives on attention? Do you think a French theatre was attacked because it a key military structure against ISIS?

It's literally in the definition of terrorism.

Google
>relations between Muslims and Buddhist.
Note the amount of culture they're destroying because it goes against way they believe.
And don't give me that shit about well if you didn't kill their family they wouldn't be terrorists. Just wake up to the amount of violence they commit as "refugees"
Last time Muslims did this shit we had crusades.

Fucking hell.

Everything the left does now REEKS of lies and manipulation. What the fuck are they doing?

It pales in comparison to the amount of violence committed by Americans both in the US and abroad.

Rapes and murders in around bases, never ending wars and non stop murders in the US. The great Satan indeed.

Hardly a comparison. You are comparing punishable crimes committed in the U.S. to violence condoned by religious belief and the governments that follow those religions. You could get the U.S. out of the world's affairs tomorrow and honor killings of women who were rapped would continue in these Islamic shit hole countries.

Their demands are typically to implement sharia law or overthrow the goverment to rule themselves. Not going to happen.

No I'm talking about mass murder which you are the largest culprit in the world currently.

I'd say it's more likely retaliation against when you blow up a hospital full of children.

This fucking potato.

Get your head out of your arse mate, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

The less you report it the less Hillary is linked to them, thus making it less likely for people to vote Trump.

I don't think the coverage of the MSM is what radicalises muzzies.

Where does not reporting about it make it less probable for attacks to occur?

>BLARGH WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BOMB ANYONE WE WANT.
>ANYONE WHO RETALIATES IS EVIL!
I know you have taken your blue pills today.

Maybe terrorism would decrease if you, Jew Kerry, stopped arming Al-Qaeda cells in Syria and Libya? or just nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia so at long last Humanity can be free of both the cancerous jew religions, all of which worship Khorne the Blood God. Don't believe me? What kind of sick FUCK would set his own son down on the stone altar and begin bloodily butchering his genitals if not for a Khornate? I rest my fucking case; Abraham was a Bloodthirster

BUZUNGA