actually hard to tell desu

Is the referee and judge Bendis?

fpbp

That would simplify things.
>Black Wally trips over some webbing straight into a Venom Blast

>bendis tallies up the score
>the winner is kitty pryde
shrugs.gif

Then the winner would clearly be his wife.

Now that Bally has bene getting a personality I like him more.

That said Miles is more hax than he is so Miles will win because of bullshit powers.

Black Wally is actually better now.

It helps that he isn't on Wally's shadow anymore and is bonding with him.

Thanks based Rebirth.

This isn't the pic that I wanted...

Morales by a mile. Had a great cast and decent run for most of Ultimate. They're actually doing something with his character the last few months and he's personality is separating from Peter's in that he has more of a grounded and less of an idealistic view of things and he's not forcing the humor banter anymore.

Still early for the newer guy but I have no idea why he was brought in now or as another Flash when the TV show is still hot.

Miles hits the speed force with his Venom Sting, cripples all Speedster for a few seconds

I don't like that they call the black Kid Flash Wally West, until his name changes he's always going to relegated as being the black Wally and enver recognized as his own charater,

They could just call him West, that sounds like something a black kid would have as a name

>They're both black kids with electricity motifs
Good job, big 2.

What would be a good name for him in an adaptation that used both of them? Warren?

D'Wally West.

What ever happened to Black Aqualad? Have DC given up on that?

He got brought back in Rebirth. And he's gay now.
And he's Jackson Hyde, the one nobody wanted, instead of Kaldur'ahm, the one everybody wanted.

Woolie

>There will Never be a black Robin

>Spotted the Pie thief

They need to start calling him Wallace

Miles. He would just venom blast the speed force.

Aaah, I do miss Kaldur.

>mfw that spoiler text

Jackson Hyde is his human name, Kaldur is what they called him in Atlantis. It's the same character.

i fucking said nigger, don't delete my post

I'm getting the feeling even if you posted "black" instead, the mods would've snipped it anyway. They didn't like the context, but didn't get the intent. Hey mods, nigger here! It's okay, you have my approval to leave it up! :)

This.