"You want to shove twenty pineapples up your arse."

"You want to shove twenty pineapples up your arse."

Who can beat him now, Sup Forums?

PUNY SUIT MAN NO CONTROL HULK!

HULK HAVE STRONGEST ASS THERE IS!

HULK SHOVE FIFTY PINEAPPLES UP ASSHOLE!

Reed

Hulk gets angry when someone tells him what to do.

KAMALA KHAN

Plastic man, Mister fantastic, Elastigirl, Elongated man... You get the point.

Stretchy assholes.
The point is stretchy assholes. Literally.

Draefag pls

>Kamala doesn't even realize she's being controlled

Hulk would smash 200 pineapples with his asshole to prove a point before beating Kilgrave into a temporary death

Are his powers still pheromones? How about anyone with a blocked nose?

Couldn't daredevil take him since kilgrave needs the target to both hear and see him?

Do earplugs not work against him? Or being deaf?

No, in the show it's handwaved as a virus, which honestly makes about as much sense

Yes, just wearing a pair of headphones with loud music playing is shown to work

>kill yourself
Is Killgrave our guy?

DOOM deserves to rule the world. If only he didn´t have ADD and stopped trying to destroy RICHARDS! he´d be an awesome ruler.

He's taken over the world a few times. In that particular arc, he uses Purple Man to take over the world, then turns around and frees the world from his control.
Why? Because without anyone to oppose him, it was too boring and DOOM CRAVES A CHALLENGE!

People who don't know what an "arse" is and speak real english.

Yes, I know. I was literally responding to that:

>Alternate universe What Ifs written by Doomwank fans count as canon

Well sure, purple dude. I 'want' to... but I know I can't, just like I know I can't be with my 2D waifu. You've got to watch how you word these things.

Midnighter

So, people who know what an "arse" is :^) :^) :^) :^)

I kneel before Doom and I ain't even afraid to say it.

It helps but you have to avoid looking at him too because he can direct with hand signals too.

are you retarded? arse is not uncommon by any means even in american dialect

Anyone with any viral resistance can laugh off his control. Or anyone that's sealed against viral infection.

So Cap Hulk, Thor, and Ironman can clobber him.

it's cannon that 616 Doom has the greatest will power in the universe.

If he was a Green Lantern. He would bitch slap Sinestro, Larfleeze, Atrocious, Black Hand, and white lantern Kyle Raynor all at once. Then make Saint Walker and the Indigos his vassals.

I never read the story the image was based on but that sounds like shit. Why would Doom be a good ruler? I guess if you have Purple Man making everyone do what you say anyone could do it but I still l don't get why Doom could be considered a great ruler.

He cheated. He still had anti-mind control magic and shit.

>I never read the story the image was based on but that sounds like shit. Why would Doom be a good ruler?
Because other than wanting revenge on Richards, Doom genuinely want the best for humanity. The only problem is that he is such a narcissist, that he believes he is the only person qualified for the job alone. Yes, he will employ violence and death squads if he felt justified to do so, but you can say the same thing about every ruler ever.

He isn't a perfect king, but he is the closest to perfect in the Marvel universe compared to everyone else in his world.

I assume stronger telepathy could beat him.

Jean, Emma, Xavier.

Plus Emma can shift into diamond form to shut it out

>Anyone with any viral resistance can laugh off his control. Or anyone that's sealed against viral infection.
>So Cap Hulk, Thor, and Ironman can clobber him.
That's really why the Purple Man stays low key. He would fall against serious countermeasures, and he avoid that by making sure to never become a major enough threat to have the heavyweights go after him.

To me, virus honestly makes even less sense.

I never got why she was crying about rape and stuff, when he tells you do to something you do want to do it. He's just skipping a few steps in the seduction process.

>he was nice to me and i grew to love him then i had sex with him because i wanted to, it was raped

That's how dumb it sounds.

>Having your agency stripped from you is the same thing as being seduced

Wew.

He's not a telepath. As long as you can smell him, you are compelled to obey his every word. It's a chemical effect rather than a psychic one.

>legit future date rapist

Jesus christ user.

>mind control is just skipping a few steps
>possibly an actual opinion
I think it was explained by multiple victims in the show that they were pretty much being compelled to do all of the things he told them to do.

I think that's why he's one of my favorites. He actually knows his limits and sticks to the shadows for that reason.

He didn't tell them to want something, he told them to do it and they felt a compelling urge to do it against their will. He never showed interest in anyone else's feelings and no matter what it was Kilgrave ordered you to do you felt just as violated afterwards. Like the coat guy.

Plastic Man.

NEXT.

Something that wouldn't listen to him.

Look user, I would eventually seduce you and get you bent over as im railing you from behind, but since i dont feel like it, im just skipping a few steps and shoving a pipe up your arse , its pretty much the same thing, why are you complaining you little cuck, I got to make this hole big so you have somewhere where you can put all your parent's disappointment.

In the original Alias comic, Jessica described the control as him making you feel like you want to do what he says and that her experience of being with him was indistinguishable from legit being in love (except for the logical part where she didn't have a choice and also he was super fuckin' abusive), which is why it fucked her up so bad.

Purple Man did nothing wrong. It's all these stuck up prudes that are the problem.

You're probably one of the people that think Bucky is guilty of the Winter Soldier brainwashing too, huh.

Kingpin. He'd then proceed to shove 20 pineapples up Purple Man's ass, rip out his tongue, force him to watch as fifty hobos molest Jessica, then lock him in the attic to let him starve.

the moment pineapples were mentioned I knew this was coming.

Fuck, I wanted to post sad cat

viruses have been known to alter your brain chemistry making you more suggestible

game,set,match
>well played user

not a problem

Frankly this is the kind of thing CIA and NSA should be up to all the time in the Marvel and DC universes.

>it's pheromones
>it's a virus
>it's dem chemicals
See Marvel, this is why Doctor Psycho will always be a better villain than Purple Man.

I can't believe people praise this shit show. She had a chance to kill him what, 4 time if I recall? There's like a whole ep dedicated to "Making him confess" as if that makes any sense. They kill off the girl who was the entire point of the first 2/3rds of the show. Also why the fuck is the secretary up on murder charges and why is she so pissed at Trinty? She saved he life and SHE ACTED IN SELF DEFENSE.

Marvel has a huge fucking pacing issues with all of their shows and they would greatly benefit from being condensed and focused, maybe 8 which seems to work well for a lot of shows.

The only good thing to come out of the show was the op. It's almost like the people behind it understood and respected and translated the source material infinity better then the actually writers of the show.

a literal WHO is better than a well known character cause his powers are confusing i guess deadpool is better than superman cause superman's powers are confusing to right

>She had a chance to kill him what, 4 time if I recall? There's like a whole ep dedicated to "Making him confess" as if that makes any sense
if she killed him an innocent girl would have been sent to jail for the rest of her life why dont you ask batman why he doesnt kill joker its cause in their head it all necessary

Hawkeye is deaf sooo....

What are the hand signals for "You want to shove twenty pineapples up your arse."?

Is it just me being a fan of him or did was Tennant really good as Kilgrave

What would happen if he met Amora?
Is he so broken that he would mind control her, or would he end up commiting suicide in order to prove his love for her?

Tennant helped turn one of the shitiest comics villains into one of the best MCU villains.
So yes, he was very good.

Kinda wanted a scene like this to happen in the Netflix-verse.
Only in this version Kingpin is too autistic for Kevin's powers to work on him.

He was easily one of the best things about the show.

He's a shitty actor.

>one of the best MCU villains
He was still complete shit and "one of the best MCU villains" is about as much praise as "fastest slug"