SUICIDE WATCH
youtube.com/watch?v=xliyujhwhNM
FEDORAS MARKED DOWN BY 99%
SHOELACES AND BELTS BEING CONFISCATED
REDDIT SHUTTNG DOWN TODAY
IT'S ALL OVER, FOLKS, PACK IT IN, WE'VE WON

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
christianpost.com/news/70-of-women-who-get-abortions-identify-as-christians-survey-finds-150937/
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atheist here, no, just no, go back to your little cave community and circle jerk some more.

Christians are worse then jews.

PraegerU is such garbage.

>Morality exists meme
>There's one christian morality even though almost every christian on this planet has a different sense of morality
Grow up America, just grow up.

>its a cuckstian going on about muh morals episode
Modern christian cucks need to be gassed

worse than you fucking shit

>the nonwhites have zero arguments
>he's fallen for the "jesus was peaceful" lie that the atheists put forward
Better go down to Home Depot before they run out of rope :^)

>"l-look at me guys.. I'm a devout Christian now! maybe I won't be so worthless after all"

Yes, indeed, Christians are far worse then I.

t. non argument

typical dumb christian you know people like you should keep their stupid mouth closed instead propagating stereotypes.

I agree with the whole thing, and then he says:
Therefore god
how did he even get there?
That makes no sense

>he's fallen for the "jesus was peaceful" lie that the atheists put forward
That's what the old cuck in the video is arguing
Fact is, modern christianity is suicidal and incompatible to fight Islam, which is what it's needed for the most

Is that a eskimo child drinking blood?

Look at that culture right there!

That's a fucking retarded strawman video you've got yourself there buckaroo. If you're judging something on a scale, then the scale your judging it on is a mental construct and not universally objective. If you really want to get edge with it, there are no good or evil actions period.

Combining morals and religion was a mistake.

>god will punish you for masturbating

I mean, what?

>tfw when the atheists are literally so cornered by this that they're shaking in their fedoraboots and angrily typing damage control
Shitter status: Shibbolethed

dat nose tho

Not an argument.

>Morality exists meme

Atheists believe morality don't exist. They see nothing morally wrong with murdering babies, which is why countries with state atheism did a lot of that. No right or wrong.

>If you really want to get edge with it, there are no good or evil actions period.

ATHEISTS don't know that murdering and raping babies are morally bad. Atheists consider that morally neutral, but atheists are wrong. Atheists don't have any way to check if anything is good and evil, but that is because their superstitious belief is wrong.

>Christians are worse then jews.

Since when did the Judaic god have a moral issue with killing children? He seemed to enjoy doing it or having his minions do it. Also in what Atheist majority country is killing babies legal?

>hurr hurrrr what is abortion
Why haven't you gone to go get help for your atheistic delusions yet?
A case of materialism gone unchecked could very well prove fatal :^^^^^^^^^)

Abortion isn't murdering babies just because you say it is, also religious people get far more abortions than atheists so fix your own shit first.

>What is prisoner dilemma
>what is the extended lore that the church tried to push
>the lore of subservience, the cuck jebus
>instead of the self actualized and independent jesus who does shit (volkish jesus)

>TFW someone yes greentext and "tfw" to lie and promote their false strawman

Do you want me to teach you how to make a noose?

>Christians get more abortions than atheists
Citation needed

i would rather die proclaiming christ than preserve a godless nation like the UK. that works against me and my faith.

you either die a Christian Nation or see yourself become a Godless State.

Christians always think they've won, even if they've been raped and impaled in a debate.
They'd think they'd won if they were literally raped and impaled.

You'd be an expert at noosecraft, wouldn't you?
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

>"Haha! Sure showed you nonbelievers! I am doing exactly what Jesus would have wanted. . . ROLEPLAYING AS AN ANIME GIRL ON A LITHUANIAN PEANUT FARMING BOARD!!! CHECKMATE ATHEISTS XD XD XDDD *FEDORA TIP, TIP, TIP XD XD XD XD

>Gentiles

Obligatory.

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

This.

Even Christian propaganda sites acknowledge this.

>if it can change for the good or for the bad
>doesnt realize that there are no universally considered good or bad things
>not across cultures
>not across times
> the "good and bad" change all the time, even inside of a race, between r and K selected

Watching these people go on and ramble about their dumb shit is pretty hilarious. These people always have limits, blocks as to how far they can go with their thoughts. Things that they see as absolute and unchanging.

Their consciousness just stops somewhere in the written language. Just like a dog always will be compelled to lick peanut butter. So too these low IQ mongoloids always fall short of the consciousness of the higher levels.

christianpost.com/news/70-of-women-who-get-abortions-identify-as-christians-survey-finds-150937/

It doesn't get cringier than this.

>goatfucker heathen
The only cringe here is that you still haven't offed yourself.

Listen here you smug little shit. The argument from morality is easy as fuck to debunk. It's simple. An objective morality that somehow transcends human opinion does not exist.

DOES

NOT

EXIST

The guy in the video - his arguments are basically "Here look at what these guys did, they thought they were right but we think they're wrong". What the fuck does that prove? it only proves that people have different opinions on what's right and wrong. Nothing else.

>Atheists have become the church
>foam at the mouth whenever their precious religion is questioned
>try so hard to "ebicly own" Christians
>come off as pseudo intellectual pricks
>entire ideology ruined by neckbeards, betas, 13 year olds who got mad at their parents that made them go to church instead of letting them play xbox, and a fucking fedora meme

You can't make this shit up.

>Atheists believe morality don't exist.
Some do I personally don't.
>They see nothing morally wrong with murdering babies
God was an atheist?

>But but but GOOD AND BAD!
>Therefor, people have done shitty things, so here is how things should be.
>Implying God!

>swedeistani didn't even watch it
Then do you have an explanation for it?
As they say on the internet:
Checkmate, atheist.

>heathen
This board was made for political discussion, not larping as a christian anime girl. If anyone should kill themselves it should be pathetic weeaboo faggots such as yourself.

I did watch it. Explanation for what? That people have different opinions on what's right and wrong?

this

What's right and wrong is determined by god

>I don't know what larping is: The fumble
I'm just posting images on an imageboard, does that offend you?
Have you tried taking your wiener out of the sheep?

Theocracy has fallen, replaced by greed. There is no God.

You wanna know why natsoc guys hate christian fags? Watch this instead of faggy op's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

It doesn't offend me, I just find it really embarrassing. You pretend to be christian so you can feel like you are special and part of something, when in reality you are nothing but a virgin neckbeard role-playing as an anime girl on the internet. Kill yourself.

>refusal to even watch the video

Let me just tip my fedora for your overflowing levels of euphoria.

>hour and a half of lies
Couldn't care less why they don't like us, a faith founded on truth is unshakable, and the materialists will have to meet with this sooner or later.
>pretend to be christian
>"a-a-aanyone who doesn't believe my atheist doctrines must just be fffalseflagging!"
>roleplaying
I'm just posting images, my dude. There's no roleplay going on here.

>1 minute in
>MUH SLAVERY IS EVULLLLL
Wut?
There is nothing wrong with slavery, God himself proposed it.

Is this dude LITERALLY saying he's more moral than God himself?

I like how you stopped responding to me. No arguments?

m8 if you're getting riled up about people posting images on an imageboard, you might want to calm down and ignore them instead.

If you want a political discussion, then discuss politics instead of attempting to attack the character of an anonymous person. The latter choice will only serve to feed your anger.

I don't like his voice, but that was a pretty reasonable argument for the most part. Well, I say that, but it's not a very useful one for convincing someone as it openly relies on a premise that most atheists wouldn't accept in the first place.

>he's fallen for the "christianity is a jewish religion" lie
You materialists will fall for anything tbqh.
>"why aren't you giving merit to my non-argument"
He argues against the 5 sources that atheists claim that morality comes from, not that opinions on right and wrong differ.

You replied to the wrong person, idiot.

Im a materialist, in a Materialist world, praying to the sky will get you shit all.

Calling me a materialist is like calling a car a car, good on you for stating the obvious.

You aren't a Christian, because you don't even follow the Bible correctly, don't you know it's a sin to jerk off to your Japanese cartoons? Even if you are not roleplaying my point still stands about you being a neckbeard virgin and you still really should kill yourself.

Morality does come from evolution, reason, conscience and human nature. The fact that different people have different ideas on what's right and wrong doesn't disprove this. Yes, the morality is subjective, because that's the only morality there is. Now, do you have any arguments for the existence of "objective morality"?

Neither bad nor good exist. What I think is good, you might think is bad.

>assumptions
I see this all the time with atheists.
Why do you believe it's so common to masturbate?
Is the thought of someone saving themselves for marriage really that outlandish to you?
>That's the only morality there is
But he just debunked all five of the proposed atheistic sources.

What about people like me and a lot of people I know that are non theist but go to church and take part in the church community because it's decent? Am I a fraud because I think the Bible is just stories to teach people morality?

Its more based around culture than anything else.

Go to the middle east and you're going to see a fundemntal change on what is morally right and wrong.

Not an argument.

Confirmed BTFO.

>I think the Bible is just stories to teach people morality?
You must have missed the part where the people is legit more bloodthirsty than the Koran itself.

You're just a lonely loser seeking a support group, nothing else.

>Opinion is debunking

Philosophy is not a science, follow whatever bullshit makes you happy, don't get offended when people call it for what it is, bullshit.

All religion is bullshit, in the same way all spades are spades, its self evident SJW snowflake wannabes.

>Now, do you have any arguments for the existence of "objective morality"?
Instead, I'd first like a reason to care about your opinions on what is morally right or wrong if you think it's all subjective.

You talk so much shit I bet your a scrawny beta in real life.

It's good that you're at least hanging with the church crowd, but you really ought to consider that it's not just "stories to teach people morality".
Those REALLY smart people from long ago didn't believe what you seem to believe about the Bible, user, and though it doesn't make them automatically right, you should at least give the other side some thought.

I am....

>OBJECTIVE MORALITY

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCK ME!

>What about people like me and a lot of people I know that are non theist but go to church and take part in the church community because it's decent?
You're the people Pascal's Wager is made for.

>Is the thought of someone saving themselves for marriage really that outlandish to you?

>But he just debunked all five of the proposed atheistic sources

No, he didn't debunk them. He just said that they can't be the sources of morality since they're not objective. They're still sources of subjective morality. I basically said this in my previous post. I shouldn't have to explain it again. You have still given zero arguments for the existence of objective morality.

Pretty sure morality evolved so people wouldn't get killed for doing things that pissed off the rest of the tribe - no god needed

>a
>fucking
>britnigger
You're entitled to think whatever you like, but I'm sorry that you think that anyone not out having heaps of sex with everyone is somehow worth less.
I'll keep you in the prayers this morning.

Well it's less of a support group and more a bunch of people with shared values and me and my family get into better schools and make better contacts via the church just by throwing some change in the collection plate.

I don't really see the harm.

well. It's allright you heathen cuckolds. Enjoy the degeneracy of your beliefs.
DEUS VULT

I'll just eave this here for you Cletus

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

I like how he just skipped the whole "there is no objective good or bad fullstop" argument despite bringing it up in his intro

Congrats you just described a support group!.

>People found out it was beneficial to not be dicks to eachother in a group, therefore god exists
Shit arguement 2bh

Well perhaps you could do with joining one and getting out of your mother's basement at least once a week and meeting some pleasant people.

Prayers don't do shit. You should lick his feet instead. That will teach him!

>he doesn't know
>literally "enlightened" into psuedo-intellectualism by their own "intelligence"
>what is theology
>getting materialcucked this hard

Lets see if I understand. It doesnt matter if I believe in god or not, I follow his morality, as it is the right thing to do?

Not really argument, now is it?

Sup Forums is the only support group I need.
I'm also pretty sure most people here are far too beta and degenerate to ever show up in real life so I'll make do with conversing with them on here.

>worships Joseph's wife's son
>calls people cucks

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
>he's been led to believe that there is nothing beyond what we can see, no siree just disregard out of body experiences, rituals in every single culture, and your own thoughts
I hope that you'll see how flawed this way of thinking is someday.

>out of body experience
So fact that poos im loos meet their gods in them is a proff for existence of YHWH too?

That's not what he meant.

What he meant is that if morality is not objective and subjective, why is what hitler, stalin, ISIS did was wrong?

What was wrong about it?

How can you know it's wrong?

If morality is just from evolution, then there is no good or bad, only what works and what doesn't.

And if it doesn't work, then it will go extinct naturally.

Well, it seems that what hitler and stalin and ISIS does indeed "work" so i guess they aren't really wrong.

Gee it sure is interesting how how he didn't use the jews as the "bad" slavery example but used them as the "bad" victim example.

Really makes you fucking think.

>He uses an ancient book written by sandniggers for his morals
>He doesn't believe in tribalism or societal good
Literally plebeian tier

But the post I was responding to made a claim that Christians somehow had lower IQs?
>atheist memes
Easily the worst kind.