This triggers German cucks and Romanians

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you actually use it instead of staying another 3 years

>wanting the ride to end early

I'd say it triggers about 25 others too. keep the process slow, I am enjoying the butthurt in brussels.

I mean it's your money that you're money that you're continuing to pay

Just keep in mind that your taxes are paying for my autism bux.

gross fucktard. hope to god that the decision made by the British version of rednecks and Trump ideologists will be revoked. It is still possible.

Its a good £:butthurt ratio so i'm happy

:)

so triggered bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143

>It is still possible.
lol
get ready for the conservative reich nigger

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143

>The government will "push ahead" to triggering Brexit without Parliamentary approval, Downing Street says.

You really should use it as soon as possible, you never know what could happen in the politics timeline.

Nah it doesn't.

It makes me happy Germany and their empire will die a 3rd time and that Polka gets no more gibs.

>this triggers the german elites

Fixed that for you. Also, fucking do it to rustle Mutti's jimmies before the federal election.

Huh?did you mean remained?

This. I rooted for the brexit wherever i could because i want it to be a chain reaction which leads to the end of the EU.

Unfortunatelly Germany will only get out of the EU at the point when there is no other country left to profit from Germanys money. Which will be probably when Germany is completely broke, like post 2nd World War broke.

But i guess thats the price we have to pay. And there is another positive side effect: all welfare scroungers we attracted will leave for wealthier countrys (aka every other country of europe).

But we recovered in the past, we will recover again and then hopefully we can become a conservative state again.

until the cycle repeats

You do realise that Art. 50 activation would be a good thing for the EU, right? It immediately puts the EU in a stronger negotiating - hence why Theresa May is "delaying" it over and over.

Why does nobody on Sup Forums understand politics?

I had a conversation with a frogfag qt earlier about brexit
she blocc me
it was frustrating because she beleived that we were kicking out all Euro's
and she was redpilled about mudslime immigration

stronger negotiating position*

history always repeats itself. there is nothing you can do about it, you can only try to make sure that during your lifetime it moves towards or stays on the better side of the cycle

> until the cycle repeats
Just let me dream, m8. You can breathe deeply since you got off the rollercoaster before it jumps the rails while i am doomed to watch my country die. Be happy.

Not really, i'm glad Brexit happened, it's nice to see UK escaping EU's cucking.
But you still have bullshit going on, with your biased muslim mayor that censors thin models due to "muh sexualisation feels", to making an online police force ready to arrest criticism against Islam. Solve that shit OP, my country doesn't take refugees and has a low islamic population(0.1%), we never had Ahmed blowing up or beheading our soldiers on the street.

GOOD MORNING

>You do realise that Art. 50 activation would be a good thing for the EU, right?
The best thing for the EU would be for it to end.

>implying pol isn't just about memes

Not really i support a Democratic nationalist country which puts it's own people first.

I hope your first nail in coffin of euro europe.

Thankyour.

Reminder buy British to be a nationalist and supporters of freedom and of your country your culture.

It also helps trump

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

This shit is a well-thought thread?

>Reminder buy British
>implying they produce something worth buying besides Whiskey

EXPLAIN, EXITRACISTS

Everybody with a few intact brain cells left understands this. And it's a pleasure for me to see the bongs pissing of the Brussels Agents and their overlord Junker.

But it's also dangerous. Keep in mind that the german constitution established after World War part 2 is also """"temporarily"""".

In every case where Germany has collapsed, and recovered, in the past, it was racially homogeneous.

I really don't want to see German language/culture die, but I seriously doubt its going to outlast the EU without becoming a shit hole.

>This triggers German cucks and Romanians
My brother married an english rose and they have twins.
He is a doctor.

You are genuinely retarded