Is there anything the man is wrong about?

Is there anything the man is wrong about?

Everything except for for this

He was wrong about that.

Broken clocks are still right twice a day, that's all this is.

He ended up being wrong about Macs being absolutely necessary for artistic production. Nowadays, Windows computers are entirely capable, especially with Microsoft's new emphasis on touch-controls.

NICE COMIC/CARTOON THREAD!

We can have a Dobson if you want?

He's a fucking racist and his avatar is a symbol of hate.

>Right about something fairly predictable/obvious
>Then wrong about it anyway

Yeah that's Dobson in a nutshell

He also harrasess women on twitter, about their dead dads no less.

I am so glad his around-the-clock pessimistic view of Nintendo, which is merely his overcompensation for cultivating an image of being a cringy Wii fanboy, lead to him being right ONCE in his life.

>Someone using the screenshot I took a few hours ago

This nigga need to chill.

I know it's petty but it really does annoy me that he's right.

He made a fair point. Screaming about it can't help you SJWs

Jesus he's being sarcastic lmao the dude is literally the biggest mra beta cuck on twitter

When is he going to die?

I can't believe he did this

like what the fuck

Short of blind fanboys was anyone thinking anything else?

Except what he said has nothing to do with video games being linked to violence. He's saying the shootings make you not want to think about violence and shooting people.

>getting uptight over a waifu
oh boy

>predicting something everybody who knows the slightest bit about video games already fucking knew
WOW, HOLY SHIT, DOBSY. CAN YOU USE YOUR FUCKING WIZARD POWERS TO TELL ME TOMORROW'S LOTTO NUMBERS, YOU GODLY SOOTHSAYER?

A few months ago I got these things advertised as cheetos filled with macaroni and they were the worst thing I had ever tasted.

i'm pretty mad it's a tweet from 2014 ngl

I ate them the other day because I'm retarded and shouldn't be allowed to take care of myself.

Tasted like a flavorless fishstick covered in stale Cheetos.
Gave me the shits.

10/10 would recommend, Game of the Year edition coming out January 12th 2017.

He told a girl to calm down over her fathers death, stop being edgy.

All zeldas take time, Nintendo doesn't care about fan or media pressure. Literal autism

I don't think she was talking about her father's death in the context of that image, though it DID happen after his passing.

It was the same fucking week, dipshit, of course it was.

I'm honestly AMAZED we've been talking about this game since 2014.

But it wasn't.
MAYBE I'm wrong, I don't have the tweet saved, but I'm pretty sure the tweet happened months afterward.

Robin Williams died in August and the first Issue of Whor came out in December, seeing how that image comes from issues two or three I'd say that tweet should be from somewhere after january.

It'd be Calm Thy Tits