B-b-but I thought it was just a fart

B-b-but I thought it was just a fart.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election
gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912
youtu.be/AyxdNVNCRKs?t=32s
gettyimages.co.nz/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a fucking american.........

sharting while farting i think

PEPE

It's a fucking PERIOD STAIN YOU MORONS

I swear everyone here is a virgin and has never spoken to women

ohhhhhhhh, THAT'S where CTR got the mart shart directive from

they need to defuse this Clinton underwear incident

she is 68, in that pic she was I don' know, 60?
>what is menopause?

do you reckon she even has the strength left to wafflestomp when she voids herself in the shower

Flatulé on the taxiway

>on her asshole

Thanks for Correcting the Record

We're too busy picking president to care

France’s Marine Le Pen tells CNN, “Hillary Clinton means war”

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: Reporters ‘erecting a demon’ by protecting Hillary Clinton

Whistleblower says Democrat will ‘put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/

Mainstream Media Admits It May "Never Recover" From 2016 Election

“By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton,” Goodwin wrote, “the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election

yeah lad. if you think thats where a girls pussy is your fucked.

i actually find hillary quite sexually attractive, her destructive personality turns me on too. i know shes in her 60's and i'm only in my early 20's but given half the chance id pump her full of white anglo semen

Well it doesn't help being a muslim whos raised fucking goats

She's wearing a life support device under all that clothing, disgusting.

Would hatefuck young qt Hillary, on the otherhand.

fake

gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912

Hope she wins, she would still better than trump and kill america

Soon there will be sharting napkins

>Calls people virgins
>doesn't know what menopause is
>moron

If that's the colour of her blood, she should already be dead, not just dying.

also
>period from asshole
American education

wew shill how come your gets script is getting so fucky lately :^)

I thought it was an american thing?

Even our politicians get in on the sharting.

This just goes to show she's one of the people.

SHART

Good ol' PoopShoot. Once the EU found out about it, it instantly became more popular than Photoshop.

SHART

anything else would be unamerican

>the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover,
Except people's memories are terrible. If you still believe in the mainstream media at all at this point then you probably always will. I don't exactly see most of my peers deciding "welp that's it" because they aren't INTJ autists.

It's not even convincing. That doesn't matter, a lie is just as good if you keep meme'ing it.

>I thought it was safe!
>Thought it was safe...
youtu.be/AyxdNVNCRKs?t=32s

Shart in Chief!

>wants to control the country
>can't control her own sphincter

Do americans really shart themselves? Is it on the constitution?

Does a Russian drink Vodka?

Yes we do. Don't you have public bathrooms on malls/shopping centers/whatever? I just can't find the proper excuse for you people shitting your pants.

Wow, another pro-republican propaganda thread. Aren`t you proud of yourselves, Trumpbots?

>even our president sharts in the mart

>CTR
>Photoshop? Never heard of it.

PLOP

Its just americans who admits that Hillary is the fittst one fto become a President, cause she shart her pants just like average american does. Its the proof that shes totally pro US and will #shartforus.
Trump is just a boogeyman, we here dont get him serious, its just an irony.

IN

She probably has one of those shower benches for geriatric care. Can't afford having another fall.

Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted
Then one day I took a chance
Tried to fart and shit my pants

Hillary Clinton is dying slowly and the media has been instructed to cover it up. Spread the word!

imagine she sharts herself during debates

I hate that I'll never be able to strike you.

a quick search shows that this photo is doctored, you fucking retards

gettyimages.co.nz/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912