CLINTON DROPS TO 39%

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

I CAN'T FEEL THE WAY I FELT BEFORE
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME
I WON'T BE IGNORED

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

EL TRUMPO CUNT DESTROYER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA...

AQUAFRESH HAS SPOKEN

>Shillary be like

AND I WON'T BACK DOWN

I'LL STAND MY GROUND

NO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

REEEEEEEEE

TIME WON'T HEAL THIS DAMAGE ANYMORE

ALL THESE POST THEY MAKE NO SENSE. SURELY BASED ON IGNORANCE.

>8/18

kekk

pop vote dont mean shit. As long has either penn or florida shes won

keep up the good work friend, 14 more posts until you earned another dollar

DELET YOUR POST DONALD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh God yes

Digits confirm, is a shill

ARE WE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING?

Absolutely, Pinochet.

YOURE GONNA LISTEN TO ME LIKE IT OR NOT!!! RIGHT NOOOOOW!!!

>8/24
Trump is having his best week in quite a while

>Rasmussen

Who even remembers Khan?

don't relax now, the election may very well be rigged

underrated

>Rasmussen

So she's actually at 46. Next time link a Sup Forums straw poll, about as legitimate.

We still have the greatest happening of our time to still occur.

He will not let us down lads.

How is this poll more trust worthy than the others?
It shows trump winning and I love trump so it makes me happy everytime I see a poll in his favor but why are they worth more than those showing the witch winning?

that does not matter if they rig the voting machines

Does it seem impossible to you that Trump is legitimately losing the election due to incompetence?

Like the fact that he barely has any ads and alienated most of the populace with juvenile insults?

Its not the same under polling and ((algorithm)) changes are being implemented but the fact he is now winning despite that would tell you the lead is much greater.

they can only fuck the polls so much since they have to show the polling demographics they use.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will win. He is already acting like the president. It's his.

No because mean words don't out weight proven governmental incompetence and corruption

weigh*

anyone else waiting for a new level of supreme news shoah on trump next week?

>He is already acting like the president. It's his.

Pretty much.
Hillary on the other hand does nothing but criticize Trump. You cannot win an election by providing zero arguments for why people should vote for you but only shit on your opponent.

I WANNA HEEL
I WANNA FEEL

Geralt Assange
Kek

>www.rasmussenreports.com
who?

>if the candidate I like loses, it's rigged.
I BLEED IT OUT, DIG IT DEEPER JUST TO THROW IT AWAY, JUST TO THROW IT AWAY!

try realclearpolitics m8

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

>mean words are worse than proven governmental incompetence and corruption

we can do this all day lol

WITNESSED

GERALT

HEY JUDE

>wanting me to go see rigged RCP polls
thanks for correcting the record based shill

Glorious.

I thought polls are rigged?

Funny how the "safe Hillary" section doesn't add up to 270 anymore

I don't think you understand the latest poll has trump leading m8

They are but they have to reflect some kind of reality or they won't believe and the poll makers lose credibility.

HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER

Trump is a genius. He's worked up that anyone paying half attention won't remember more than a week ago, and anyone paying close attention will be fed up with establishment politics (i.e., Jeb and co in the primaries, Hillary now).

CHECKED

Yeah, Wisconsin fell out of her safe zone. She's still up 5 points but falling fast.

Your flawed delusion doesn't change reality. She's not rigging nearly every poll. Trump is just losing. There's no grand conspiracy.

> ads
> relevant
> Twenty hundred and ten and six
He who controls the memes controls the universe

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
>by 1 point
jesus christ i want to die

>rasmussen

2012 all overagain
he's lost
just get it through your heads
go vote for him, but he's lost

I never get good digits, and if I ever did I'd probably waste them on a shitpost

She doesn't need to rig them all to make people think she's winning. Some polls are obviously releasing ridiculous results to impact the RCP average.

I only pay attention to the LA Times at this point.

>Before brexit
>Remain up by 10
>Loudmouths confident in their victory.
>Brexit wins
xfd, these polls are so fucking skewed.

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I can tell you he will most likely take Maine and New Hampshire. I live up here, he has the supporters, and most are conservative.
I'd imagine him taking Ohio as well too.

I feel like you people fail to understand that we have more than two months left, the first debate isn't for three fucking weeks. Also you need to remember that we've been given a pretty clear tip that some shit is going to be leaked in October, and it's not going to be about Trump's involvement in Benghazi, that's for sure.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

France’s Marine Le Pen tells CNN, “Hillary Clinton means war”

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: Reporters ‘erecting a demon’ by protecting Hillary Clinton

Whistleblower says Democrat will ‘put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/

Mainstream Media Admits It May "Never Recover" From 2016 Election

“By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton,” Goodwin wrote, “the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election

HEY HEY HEY
GOOOODBYYYYEEE

Problem is that america, refuses to let foreign independent election observers to look for election rigging.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. The candidate you're referring to as Trump, is in fact, Drumpf, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Donald Drumpf.

So in reality Trump is winning by a landslide?

Arent the odds of Trump 5 to 1 right now? Why aren't you betting a couple of thousand of dollars? It's easy money

Drumpf is a preddy badass name too. Very nobility vibe.
Von und zu

>nevada
>get call from a poll
>apparently they dont count my poll vote unless i answer ALL their questions
>say im voting hillary and i wont be supporting the legalize-weed-law
>gonna vote for trump

Actually the rigging is clear due to the stated under polling of demographics and on the fly algorithms changes.

Not to mention the leaks proving the MSM absolutly collude with the DNC

this is reality m8

Yeah that poll is wrong

Obama plans to do just that, unfortunately he's going to have the Dept of Homeland Security take control of the elections (and the director of this organization hates Trump), and have a company that runes security contracts for the EU supervise the election.

It is literally allowing a foreign entity to take part in our election.

>Rasmussen
So Trump is actually 5 points behind?

Yes 1 percent despite the under polling

really makes you think

From what I understand they took the chance of Hillary FINALLY speaking in public in the DNC to put her ahead in polls by using a population sample with a huge democrat majority, but they couldn't keep the charade for ong and begrudingly had to start releasing more realistic results.

Trump making tons of speeches while Hillary remained silent until very recently didn't help at keeping her "momentum" either.

shills so desperate they suggest the polls are rigged in trumps favor despite under polling demographics by the majority lol

As I said, Trump is actually far behind if Rasmussen has him barely winning.

Trump should shed some light on this, if he actually wants to win. There is too much for the globalists hanging on this to not try every trick in the book.

>Rasmussen Reports

Wake me up when it's another less bias polls.

>inb4 CTR

Actually m8 if the average rcp has him only down by 4.6 he is leading by ten due to the mass bias to Clinton and despite the under polling independents by the majority m8

we can play this all day.

IF bias polls are accepted by real clear politics than the narrative that the majority that are currently under polling independents are biased for Clinton is accurate m8 cant have it both ways.

Their polls always favor Republicans.

WHO WILL PAY MY SHILLBUX NOW

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

that does not address my post m8.

thanks don

See
Rasmussen is notoriously wrong.

Wait until the polls reflect the schlonging Trump gave her this week.

Because its the newest poll. Its from last night.

Also, rasmussen has had hillary winning since the DNC convention... so its not like they're biased for Trump.

Rcp also uses state polls that are up to three weeks old. It doesn't matter whose leading

Oh, he's that Kinky Licks guy.

See

This map is way more realistic.