I'll vote for Trump.

I TOLD YOU

I SAID
WHAT'S GOOD NIGGUH

>There'll never be a season 5 for Boondocks

Why even live?

NAH NAH NIGGA
YOU AINT FINISHED

I SAID I THINK WE SHOULD KEEP OUR VOICES DOWN, IN CASE OF AVALANCHES!

YOU EAT A DICK NIGGA. YOU EAT A DICK.

See image

And i remember thinking to myself, Damn what did he do to make him that mad

FUCKING KEK'D

>The show ended with the worst season

>that blank as fuck stare as Buster punches Arthur

TRIGGERED
THIS EPISODE PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF

First post is best posto

YOU'RE ALL BALLS AND NO SHAFT, ROBERT.

WHERE'S YAH SHAFT?

Seriously, it's like Arthur literally asked him "Hey Buster, could you punch me as hard as you can? And Buster's like "Well, uh, okay I guess if you say so"

>BUSTER?!!!!!!!

Isn't that actually what happened?

IIRC some kids peer pressured Binky into doing it. he heard about Arthur hitting DW but wasn't involved in the incident beyond that.

BIG MEATY CLAWS

I said
DC > Marvel, but Dark Horse > all

>Hurr how would you like it if someone else bigger than you punched you
>So you're just going to ignore her destruction of my possessions and no regard for my own space
>Yes

D.W. was a fucking grade a cunt.

I'm kinda glad. Something tells me another season would have Huey supporting BLM and all their ultra violent fuck whitey ways.

It's a life lesson, user

Dont hit your little sister

Had it been literally anybody else, Arthur would've been commended for standing up for himself

But be nice to your family

After that clusterfuck of a last season I think we should thank God every day for this.

Really? I always thought that Huey would criticize certain aspects of the movement and I could see Aaron going after hoteps.

Every time black people rise up about something they don't like, you people always water it down to "fuck whitey"

Also, you're insane if you think that Huey wouldn't be used as a critique or do something like "join a group"
Well, seeing how he's criticized people for taking credit for things they didn't do during the Civil Rights Movement, I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about that.

wtf kinda animal is blinky anyways?

Everyone hated DW though.

Hell, my 6 y/o sister hates that cunt, and rightfully so.

I don't hit her.

Ok I guess you're sorta right.

Huey is still a pretentious little shit tho.

>Every time black people rise up about something they don't like, you people always water it down to "fuck whitey"

What do you mean, "YOU PEOPLE"?

I think he's a bulldog.

Yeah, DW had it coming.

good. Season 4 was a mistake

What if they are assholes to me?

What's REALLY good?

Butthurt internet nerds looking to have something to be outraged about. Also redskins... fucking useless jobless squaws shitting up our country.