WE

but ur still a niger lol

WUZ

>white flight, the map

And now we aren't anymore.

EVERYTHAAANG

good post leaf

And we will be again in 200 years.

>tfw there are people here who actually care about the amount of Melanin in another persons skin

Nah

>its a pol posts a random image and pretends like it magically dispels decades of scientific research just because a homemade collage says otherwise

Are you suggesting there are no differences in the races?

We're not now, so what's your point?

>Adam/Eve
nice proof leaf

theyre just nicknames for the progenitor of the lineages

Precisely, but we evolve from niggers, making us more evolved than and thus superior to niggers

this

You mean intelligence? If we all become niggers the whole world turns to Africa. How can anyone with a brain think devolving is a good thing? Even a black person at heart should know that would be a bad thing.

that's just a theory.

Why? If we are to believe the theory of evolution, we evolve in response to our environment in order to adapt.

Black skin is caused by the presence of a pigment. The lack of this pigment leads to white skin. Some "blacks" are born without this pigment due to birth defects/mutation/genetic disease or other factors.

It would seem logical to conclude from this that black skin was an evolution in order to better adapt to the environment of Africa at the time. The humans that moved/were already in other places (depending on whatever theory is correct) either shed their dark skin over generations because they didn't need it or never "evolved it" in the first place.

The logical conclusion is that the original "humans" (or human ancestors) were not very dark skinned.

Underrated.

We all were fish at some point. Does that mean I should live in a lake and suck worms out of the mud?

More like Proto-Eurasians who already were very different from niggers. Then they interbreeded with Neanderthals and became the ancestors of the modern Europeans.

No nigger walked to europe back then.

>We all were fish at some point
Speak for yourself Nemo.

:DDDDD

meant for

Speak for yourself, you negroid mutt.

Ayo hol up
so u be sayin we all WUZ KANGZ?!

What did he mean with this?

kek

I don't remember being a nigger

WE CREATED LIFE N SHEIT

Not really

But, thank god, we evolved.

They literally did create White people though.

WE WUZ THE ONES FROM THE START ALL ALONG N SHEIT

>there's a bunch of people who spend their free time making this kind of pictures
ironic or not it's some serious autism

It's what the 'smart' niggers do with their time.

ever notice they always go from russia to alaska? if glaciation was as prominent as the map says it was, wouldn't it have been possible for europeans to get to america?

you mean we were indigenous peoples of the Americas and all that sort of things?

>wouldn't it have been possible for europeans to get to america?

That would be raciss, user.

Even though the people speculated to have made that crossing wouldn't have been at all like modern Europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

WE WUZ ICE'N SHEET

>out of Africa theory
Nice meme

No we have a common ancestor with niggers.

yeah but we aren't all niggers now, niggers never evolved so we should just kill them since they aren't even human, just plain old niggers

>niggers never evolved

They never really needed to. As a nigger, the best way to pass on your genes was to impregnate as many different women as possible, as often as possible. That meant no long term investment, no families, no invention, just eating and fucking.

Pretty much what you see today.

yeah so just kill them

You probably still are

No.

>yeah so just kill them

You have to kill their owners first, Bruce.

We all were single cell organisms at one point, human rights for bacteria now!

White accountant + black engineer = mixed success story
White lib arts teacher + black drugged-up rapper = mixed welfare collectors
Unfortunately, you can guess the more likely scenario

Oh fuck have some of you triggered me.... le science has lied to you stupid cucks. We are not post niggers. Melanin is not the only difference between breeds of human for fuck sakes, which is why niggers are dumber and more aggressive than white people, let alone the different bone structure. Fuck me. Do some fucking research. Read data, not some old cucks text book jammed with his agenda. My god I can take it anymore. We are all different. We evolved seperately. We are not the fucking same. Deal with it. Nigger. Chink. Fucking spic. Everything you are told is part of a big lie to fit the agenda. Kill me it's too much.

You sound like you learned creationism in school.

>science has lied to you stupid cucks

(((Science))) has lied to a lot of people for the last 70 years.

>Melanin is not the only difference between breeds of human

No, but the way lefties and jews screech about it, it's no wonder some people think so.

No one hates niggers for their color. Their black skin is just a warning.

Anyone who has ever met one hates niggers, because, well, they're niggers. They act like niggers. They smell like niggers. They destroy everything, like niggers.

And, if you're dumb enough to trust one, they'll rape, rob, and murder their way through your home and family.

Step. On. The. Fucking. Gas.