Australia

i was sitting on the bus and this abo sat next to me since the bus was full. he smelled really really really bad, so i got up and moved to the front of the bus, everyone one on the bus started to stare at me like i did something wrong. so did i do something wrong? what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXQueM8uhRk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWTHxt1XTfs
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=ew7f4eE--yw
boards.Sup
youtu.be/dkmnDScYEdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and why the fuck do abo go to city everyday? has anyone in Adelaide realised that?

Not post on the internet seeking validation from strangers over trivial bullshit, ESPECIALLY when you can predict the answer in advance and literally just want people to fawn over you.

you're on pol you cunt

Boy, it's a shame you guys have to go to bed so soon, what will we do without you around to inform people of the obvious?

nice anime picture you fucking autistic leaf.

This

Thanks

can you tell me something one pol that isn't obvious?

on*

I guess I could try. Something that's not obvious.... hmmm

I got it. Remember the Lassie movies? You probably don't, they are old as fuck. But everyone knows who Lassie is probably. But Lassie is a stage name, and not the name of the dog itself. But that doesn't mean that Lassie is the part that the dog plays in the movie.

Here's an example. Umm. We'll use Nicholas Cage. Nick Cage is his stage name, not his real name, but in movies, he plays a third character, which has a different name.

It's the same with Lassie. There's the dog's name, but they use Lassie as the stage name, but in "Lassie" movies, the dog character might be named something different altogether.

there is a huge ad campaign right now about exactly this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXQueM8uhRk
you made a widdle abowiginal man a sad widdle abowiginal man. shame on you.

No, you dindu nuffin. He smelled bad, you didn't want to inhale the reek. Nothing bad about that. I'd so the same.

Why did you care about people's opinion anyway? Fuck them. Be based.

HOLY SHIT

ASSNIGGERAILIANS

BTFO

AND ASS FUCKED

BY CANADAIANS ONCE AGAIN!

>ASSNIGGERAILIANS
could you be any worse at spelling?

This. You're a pathetic tard, OP

Oof. Could you be any worse at comebacks?

i would've laughed m8, u did nothing wrong

could you pick a worse girl?

I remember one time I was on the train and some boongs sat down a solid 5 metres from me and I nearly fucking passed out from the smell. If you thought Indians stank, you have experience nothing until you smell a boong. Indians smell like Chanel in comparison.

yes

(and you're still grasping at straws)

>still eva

Ignore all the shill hate. You did nothing wrong.

Well, at least you tried.

He smells you dindu nuffin

>Bus
LOL you're own fault user.

>avatarfagging entry level crap

>implying white eshayz cunts don't smell like cigs
>implying abos don't smell like alcohol
>implying old chinese hags don't smell like piss
did i miss anything? fuck my daily commute

They probably were thinking why you sat next to that dirt monkey so long?

you fucked up you should have looked all of them in the eye and said if you think i'm racist you sit next to him. none of them would of so then you could of said yeah fucking hypocrites

Really activates my almonds
>tfw have probaly seen most of the lassie tv series episodes
fucking hate greensleeves

We've got a lot of parks in the city centre

Hobo is better, and you japanese like our canadian stuff for whatever reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWTHxt1XTfs

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=ew7f4eE--yw

To international readers of this thread, let me help you to understand the Indigenous situation.

Half castes and ¼ ⅛ etc are relatively normal.

Full blooded ones are a different kettle of fish.

Some are good natured but many are completely beyond helping.

They hang around in the parklands. Sometimes sleep there.

>riding on public transport

There's where you fucked up user

Yeah, we already know the setting of his story, captain obvious.

JEWSTRAILIA OBLITERATED!!!

HOLY shit CAPTAIN obvious could you be ANY more ObVious! HOLY FUCK YOU ARE DUMB!

lassie was a tv show you fucking moron. rin tin tin was the movie dog.

why the fuck can you grown men post pictures of 5 year old girls and argue about them but if I post a pony I get banned?

>Some are good natured but many are completely beyond helping.

i think you can sum up fullbloods as being very, very simple. there's good and bad ones, but either end of the spectrum, they're just super fucking simple.

the half caste fuckups actually have the capacity to be vindictive and malicious.

This "MAN" is assMAD after having his mother, gf, and dog SODimised by a Canadian CocK!

>but if I post a pony I get banned?

HOLY SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT PONY BOY

GO FUCK A PONY YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

ASS HOLE

please or both boards are nice places for children.

What is this cunt on?
Where can I get some?

>Riding the bus

Lmfao, you and the other scum deserve each other senpai.

>What is this cunt on?

Aussie tears, shouldn't be hard to to come by

>red and white flag
>red and white girls

Give it some time, Mohammet might decided to give you guys some red and white streets to go with that shit.

Since when were fucking leaves allowed to post in Australia threads? go back to your own abysmal failures.

>Give it some time, Mohammet might decided to give you guys some red and white streets to go with that shit.
>Since when were fucking leaves allowed to post in Australia threads? go back to your own abysmal failures.

Is this really the great Australian "banter" I've heard praised so highly and so much about?

Very very disappointing 1/10 for effort, I know it must have been terribly difficult for you.

>heard

You are reading these words you autistic fuck

>resorting to pointing out grammatical errors

Oh cuckstrailia just when I thought you were done falling

>resorting to "resorting to" posts

Oh Amerifat, just when I thought you were done failing

>>resorting to "resorting to" posts

You think I'm "resorting" to somthing!

There are more ways I could fuck you in the ass than there are fast food restaurants in a ten mile radius.

This is just beginning and already you are outclassed.

please stop embarrassing yourself.

Aboriginals can have a smell that's quite physically overpowering. It's a combination of stale urine, beer and sweat overlaid onto clothes that are never washed and a body that never showers. Think about how gym socks smell. Imagine not washing them, but intstead puring beer and pissing them before letting them dry, then playing in them.

This is essentially the odour aboriginals quite often emit.

>fast food restaurants near me

I would take that bet senpai, it's a 1 and 1/2 hour drive to the nearest supermarket.

Not everyone lives in Europe 2.0

I would not take the bus and drive my car instead

>being a poorfag and can't afford to drive a car

ISHYGDDT

m8s don't even get me fukin started,
the other day I was walking down the sreet minding my own businesses when a pack of FIVE bushniggers walked down the street the other way, they were real ugly and probably smelly as wass (I was holding my breath so I couldn't smell them). I was so shocked and angry I was shaking and red, I was so mad I ran home and posted this on www.boards.Sup Forums.org/pol

Happens all the fucking time in perth. Coons get on the train.. and start sitting down with other coons having kfc and shit..stinks up the train.. conductors cant do shit..I'm from cairns originally it's bad up there as well. Coons walking around with a mount franklin bottle filled with petrol. Wearing it like a necklace.. no shit.. will see if i can find a pic..notthe pic i was looking for.. this from the territory..worked there as well.. cairns and wa have nothing on the territory coons..

Check this out.

youtu.be/dkmnDScYEdo

I did the same thing a couple years ago but with some Indians

This post made me rock hard. Is that wrong?

AusFAILIANS have ONCE AGAIN been UTTERLY BTFO by SUPERIOR CANADIANS.

lelelelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekeke

Is this the reason they drink petrol

I believe the original was banned.. and 2 N.T police officers lost there job over filming this.