twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A choice you say?

only a smug anime girl will do

>needing google translate
>doesn't understand master race spanish
Oh lawd

this is mine

Ha, that's the face your mum makes when I'm pumping her full of spunk

she is literally in tears at how pathetic your cumshot is?

y-you got me good

If you please Trumpfags, explain how Trump will actually force them to pay for the wall.

with nukes emu brain

>Piss wine gook thinking anyone cares about his thoughts

nukes

all jks aside most likely threatening ending trade in certain areas

>leaf thinking his opinions matter
DUDE WEEEED

They dont get it. Mexico will pay for it. Hell, the media payed for nearly his entire campaign.

> HE USED TO SAY THE WALL WAS NEVER BEING BUILT

It's a pretty empty threat since America will likely suffer too if Mexico is embargoed.

Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall. He never said they'd pay with money though.
Those filthy spics will pay for the wall with their blood and sweat!

It's coming out of their foreign aid budget dummy

in what fucking universe? Do ctr shills literally wipe their ass on the keyboards to come up with this shit?

Quick, hide! The pirates are here sis!

t. Aussie surfer in Sinaloa

easy, a tax on remittances on mexicans working in USA

consider that in 2015 the revenues of the mexican state from remittances surpassed the revenues from oil in Mexico

2% tariff on all goods from Mexico would pay for the wall in 6 months, and there would be nothing the Mexicans could do about it.

We literally give them money for being such a shitty country. We'll stop doing that.

It's actually because you're such a shitty manager.

Oh don't worry, I can't stand Clinton either.

Still a loss for the US as well. Skilled Mexicans will be less likely to contribute to the US economy.

This is not making the mexicans pay, this is making US citizens pay more for goods they buy from Mexico. Almost literally the opposite.

Fair enough, but it's still not 'making them pay'.

I can understand spanish enough to watch chavo del ocho and get the puns.
Im just illiterate and cant read

>Mexico admits that the USA is in charge
wew

>If it isn't them literally writing us a check, it isn't making them pay.

>Skilled Mexicans will be less likely to contribute to the US economy
fugg, the US will lose out all those mexican intellectuals

If you tariff the money going into Mexico anyway then the money stops being Mexican's money and starts being American's money

>still not 'making them pay'
So then income taxes are never really "payed", right?

>Gook and a tripfag
xD

>taxes
>tariffs
>visitors' fees
>ship/boat docking fees
>no more billions of dollars from the us govt in foreign "aid"
>no more money transfers from illegals

this isn't hard to figure out, moron

>cucknada
>anonymous
Its funny cuz to the rest of the world your shit country is as anonymous as you!

Tax remittance payments. Those are going to dry up once all the illegals are gone though

>being so cucked you actually learn some other cultures language

I will speak only English until I die.

>skilled Mexicans
You have clearly never met the average illegal Mexican

>skilled Mexicans

Yeah now I'll have to get my tacos WITHOUT a side of hepatitis. God damnit.

fuck off tripfag beanophile cuck

I will destroy you.

Cutting income from someone is not getting them to pay you.

Sure they're not as skilled as the average US citizen, but the fact that so many work over there means that the US is getting some benefit out of them having them there.

US consumers and businesses pay the tarrif on top of the cost for the goods that they buy. None of the original cost is taken away from the Mexicans apart from the fewer units they sell as a result.

>Still not making them pay
>It's literally making them pay

Aussie fags, come on now, you're better then leafs

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

See other posts.

Illegals don't pay tax. Plus if you're saying that there's no skilled Mexicans, then the US isn't going to get much from tax remittance.

Also, cutting foreign aid is definitely a good thing for both the US and Mexico.

>apart from the fewer units they sell as a result.

So.... It's making them pay.

"They will be able to sell less units because the U.S. is making them Pay for the wall"

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used copypasta when posting Whoops! Posting copypasta when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post original and high quality, Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I'm just here to save reaction images. But there are no skilled Mexicans in the US, I assure you.

Illegals cost US $113bn a year

deport with a concrete retort

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

t. spic on deployment
kys

Money is constantly be sent back to mexico from migrant workers and illegals. Also there is a massive trade thing going on including corn. We have tons of options.

Build It.

Sorry, proxy friend. I don't speak your taco language. Translate that shit.

>US is getting some benefit out of them having them there.

Feel like the big guys get the benefit everyone else gets the shaft. They are cheap labor designed to tip the market.

Its a short term benefit for a few and a long term detriment for all.

Why do they have these provisions, then?

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/employment/nafta.html

Having to pay for the manpower to find and deport them all would cost far more than it would for them to be back in Mexico.

This still causes the US to miss out on cheap goods and services from these workers' labour because ultimately less will come.

>This still causes the US to miss out on cheap goods and services from these workers' labour because ultimately less will come.
And in the meantime less foreign trade coupled with proper taxation and bureocracy stimulates interior industrial growth.

>US government places a tariff on mexican goods to pay for the wall

>mexico pays for the wall

fuck mexico, fuck chicanos and fuck fuck the their opinions. THEY WILL PAY FOR THE WALL and they will take all their filth back too.

It's actually the opposite.

In the short term there's unskilled workers in the US who are unemployed due to illegals, but in the long term when US citizens become more educated and readjust to the changes in the labour market, things tend to equalise. Plus many illegals from Mexico have such low skills that US citizens don't even want to compete for their jobs.

Plus every US citizen gets the benefit of cheaper goods and services in the meantime.

>Donald Trumps campaign wont last more than a month
>He won't win anymore states
>He said something offensive, his campaign is done now
>He won't be the Republican nominee
>We will not pay for that wall

As i said before, you just slap a tax on all money transfer from USA to Mexico
There will be casualties on both side, but Mexico is the one with the bigger loss

And i doubt Mexicans in USA will just start sending money via mail seeing how well the mexican government handles everything

Literally the only person that replied to that post with a brain. How sad. It's just a google away, and it even makes sense. Even better is this is going to force money out of the SWIFT system and into bitcoin.

Get rich or die trying.

If both the US and Mexico would lose, why not abandon the wall and fix the education system so US citizens could pull ahead of illegals in the labour market?

In the long term, US becomes filled with the dregs of the mexican society and becomes stupid crime ridden and consequently unable to keep up with more intelligent ,sustainable societies.

>skilled Mexicans
All that means is that porch monkeys sitting on their hands all day will be more inclined to go pick fruit and wash dishes.

Any truly skilled Mexican that wants to work in the US will have the means to immigrate.

He won't.

>this is what americans actually believe

They'd have very little chance to be criminals if all drugs were legalised.

Will? I'm not sure Trump supporters will be incredibly welcoming of any streamlining of Mexican immigration, legal or illegal.

No shit.

because the wall is cheaper and better

US citizend already pull ahead of illegals.
Do you seriously think americans (and i mean real white americans) are not taking the absolute majority of the skilled works?
The problem is that type of work is not infinitely available, you can only have so much engineers before the degrees gets too common and the wages go lower for engineers

but illegals put more pressure on low skilled jobs, that causes low qualified real americans to find job harder and put more REAL US CITIZEN on welfare

The US has the upper hand in this case, on the contrary of Europe it has a border that can be "easily" be secured and two oceans

We got a fucking pond that you can cross with a fucking rubber dinghy, if we are not forced to rescue (((((refugees))))) in the national waters of Lybia

>Cutting income from someone is not getting them to pay you.
I guess states conjure taxes from nowhere and nobody then.

CEMEX should already get preparations ready. (((Apasco))) will try to jew Trump out though watch out!

Also, I hope all libs who are mocking both Peña and Trump fuck of already. If only Diaz Ordaz were still living

Block money orders to the name of work visa migrants.

Just one among many options we have

Hey mayor Kahn!

no one said the illegals would be paying the tax, jackass.

the taxes would be on any goods or services coming into the country. get a clue.

0/10 effort in moving the goal posts, dingo fucker. you are factually wrong. fuck off back to your mud hut cuck shed, chump.

>it's been over a year and there are still retards that think the wall funds are coming out of Mexico's pocket

Honestly if america paid for the wall wouldnt be end of world, mby we split 50/50

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

All the morning shows have republicans and democrats giving cringy speeches on how all the 11 million (20 million) are a blessing and literally the baby Jesus.

>spanish
>master race
cringe

Not sure what why you retarded chink speaks Spanish but if we have to be bilingual we would be better off learning gook or shit skin judging by how Sydney is looking