W E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWRipf9VRT0?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uef0Qr56mKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares?

youtu.be/fWRipf9VRT0?t=15s

Apparently OP

There are multiple Valkyries, what's wrong with Tessa Thompson? She's a good actress

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

awesome

Who fucking cares? I wasn't going to see another Thor film anyway

If she looked more like she could punch a bear It wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe i am a sucker for punishment but i will. Thor 1 was an ok intro to him, missed the mark but was ok. 2 shit the bed on everything that is thor, it is unwatchable and should be ranked down with elektra and catwoman.

That said...i will go see this. It is an epic soace fantasy and they may finally capture thor...at least ok? I'm used to thor team books not having him written well. I can barelly think of any team books where he is written well.

>Posting the old may mays.

Get with the times old man. Jon Sudano is where it's at

youtube.com/watch?v=Uef0Qr56mKo

Isn't she part Hispanic too? Where are the Trump memes?

There was a Cheyenne Valkyrie

Never gave a shit about Valkyrie and Tessa pleases my jungle fever. Can't wait.

In the trash where you belong.

She is about as dark as my sister. Hardly "Jungle".

Racist people do

As long as she isn't named Brunhilde

I'm still banking on eventually getting an Agent Venom movie starring an actual stereotypical ex-jock turned military vet who has a budding super romance with the real Norse Goddess Valkyrie.

Niggers were a mistake
-God

People around these parts are so ghostly white that anything darker than a light tan already gets me where I need to go. She was really cute in Creed too

Nope, you just end up with a woman that is host to an ancient Norse warrior of the dead and the love interest is a little punk girl instead.

In your imaginary movie is Venom played by a scrawny Indian kid?

I'll agree with you on Thor 1 easily.

Thor 2 though, I thought it could be a lot better but nothing as trash as CatWomen or Elektra.

I'll rank it with Iron Man 3 or so.

user, with the guy they cast as Flash an Agent Venom movie doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Eh. Whatever.

Eh. Whatever. I mean, it's not like we haven't had white people play non-white characters before. I don't feel like there's some big injustice being done.

I can still dream that the characters I enjoy aren't getting fucked for the sake of being "hip" and "inclusive"

How is having a cripple as a superhero not being inclusive?

I was making a joke about Flash not having legs.

>Sup Forums was a mistake.
-Moot