TRUMP supporters?

So I gather this website is where a bunch of TRUMP supporters hang out...

> T otally
> R acist
> U unrepentent
> M oronic
> P rick

A fucking leaf

that's not recursive try again

Wow, you sure showed them, killary is going to win now, you did it

A fucking TRUMP supporter

>youre fat
>youre old
>youre balding
>you masturbate 12 times a day
>you gave your soul over to Mammon

hows it feel bitch

sage

>pleb

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
What did the mods mean by this?

Really makes you think

And you're trying to disrespect Canada by our flag? Ha that just shows how ignorant you are and how little you know about our country. Yeah, hate, bigotry and TRUMP don't fly up here, that's true and we don't apologize for it .

>Uunrepentant
What did he mean by this?

Is rms redpilled?

>Hates Trump
>Loves beastiality
>100% Leaf

Corrupt
Lying
Insecure
Nationalism killing
Traitor
Obscure
Neo Marxist

>> R acist
This must be your first day here, and I can I see you're wanting to do buzzword games. Here's a few:
>Cultural Marxism
>Trotsky
>Subversion
>Communism
>Infiltration
>The Long March

If you want to get to the truth, we could treat this like an algebraic equation. Works like this:

You bring all your baseless claims against a candidate.

pol Brings all the platforms that formed the basis of your education, and hence "complete" (or utter lack therefore) understanding of how the world works (see list above)

We'll pick which ones to cross out using formative debate. Whomever reaches the end and still has the greater half of the equation wins.

But you're not here seeking redpills are you? You're just shilling against a candidate (not even FOR another) because you want to be angst-y and heard.

Why don't you ask your professor which is the best direction to take in a debate once you, as a peon of the educative system that has miserably failed you, have been declared irrelevant by common folk?

>GNU
>image.jpg

I did not notice that until now.
Fucking leaves.

Haven't really looked into this: Who's the best candidate for free software?

butthurt over your cuck leader destroying your economy by selling off gold reserves?

Wishin you had someone with balls to fix it

No bully pls

Rand could have been

Baby leaf's first troll, how cute. Don't worry you will get better and will have 200+ replies someday.

卍?