LOL GET REKT

LOL GET REKT
>HURR MUH FREE SPEECH!!!
It's a subsidiary to a private company, and guess what? They don't want your toxic BS injuring ppl. You're free to spew it but they're not going to pay you to do it.

Stay buttdevastated, racists !

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol my use of Youtube is 90% Blues-Rockmusic jukebox and 10% political stuff
so i'll be alright

K

What? the videos that are getting banned are mostly reviews of ghostbusters

YouTube is owned by Jewgle.

This isn't really anything new unless (((you)) are trying to sell ads on top of your content.

>Blues
come home white man

They can censor whatever they want.
I don't think they understand that "edgy" "dissident" stuff is fun. If they sanitise everything , they lose the fun and customers will follow

So go ahead google, you can be replaced

This is where TROLLS come in and start spam reporting the living fuck out of all the SJW babies for any whining they do.
Let the games begin!

sage

libertarians will defend this..."muh its private, muh they can do everything they want"

The really sad fact is that you need to remind this site these obius facts, it speaks volumes on how much reddit is fucking ower this place.

You guys haven't already been doing this?

We all know yt is shit thats why we are here. Yt is made for reddit. Cool man, i litsen to music and politics aswell I(^U^)I

>Blues
*tip*

They can take away our freedom but they'll never take our Gordon.

It really sucks when the majority of people on YT don't give a fuck about this, and then the minority is dominated by SJW fragile snowflakes, even if they aren't the majority of the minority.

I'd be willing to bet that those in control of YT see that right wing/anti-left videos on YT only generate like 0.5% of revenue, so they would rather push their leftist agenda than make more $$$.

Just a theory

this is why no one takes ancaps or libertarians serious

Just because they're a private company doesn't mean their user can't complain or criticize them for it, retard.

I second this motion.

France’s Marine Le Pen tells CNN, “Hillary Clinton means war”

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: Reporters ‘erecting a demon’ by protecting Hillary Clinton

Whistleblower says Democrat will ‘put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/

Mainstream Media Admits It May "Never Recover" From 2016 Election

“By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton,” Goodwin wrote, “the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election

>sage

What? Don't get what's happening.

YouTube is fucking trash anyway. I tried the red trial, yeah closing the app and listening to talk show videos aren't terrible. But the "YT red only" shit they put out is so fucking bad.

It's just over produced terrible overdone YT video meme shit. Nothing interesting at all. I'd rather pay for cable tv.

Provided we have a hub to organize on censorship doesn't hurt us. It will ban thousands of semi-controversial people that will get pissed off and most will discover the redpill.

Most people on here use a VPN if they're smart. Pick a new server everytime your banned. It can't be stopped. We look like the 99.9% until they catch us.