How long do you work in a week?

>me
8 x 5 = 40 hours a week

The imaging of Japanese hard-working is a thing in 20th century.
Today, Japanese doesn't work such a long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The difference in productivity between a 30 hour work week and 60 hour work week is negligible.

The supposedly "hardworking" nations are actually those with the shortest work weeks, best welfare nets, highest employee protection, highest amount of passive income jews.

We are entitled cunts, even through neoliberalism is changing that by the day.

How is Germany on the bottom and Greece on the very top? Don't half the olive niggers literally not have a job?

yeah thats why the other half have to work double shifts to cover them

They work like dogs to make ends meet, as do Mexicans.

Only thing one might argue is that they're less productive.

yuo gib dokdo!!

Hell korea

go back to America/Canada/UK/New Zealand

a little rare

l
i
t
t
l
e

r
a
r
e

back to the
B
A
S
E
M
E
N
T

Its called being efficient

coffee spilt

German (((investors))) have massive investments across Europe and all the money flows back to Germany, actual workers' productivity has very little to do with it.

German humor?

I used to slave away working around 10 hours a day and I recently quit that job. I have always envied the rest of the world where people work 9-5, monday through friday. Those kinds of jobs are very, very rare, and I'm looking to start my own business.

Mexicans love to slave away and have pride in working 10 or 11 hours a day for some asshole boss in a shitty company that pays them 7,000 pesos a month thinking it's good money.

48 a week

It's a myth. Most people on these countries work their asses off their entire life.

That's why they got upset when some German faggot who hasn't worked a day in his life called them lazy.

That cannot be for full time workers.

60/week easy

hes not german
(anschluss bald?)

Does foreign investment necessary mean bad working conditions?

Also, wages all across Europe have been rising in the 2000s. With the exception of (((ours))). So it's not like we are ripping people off.

8-5, Monday to Friday.

It's a bad joke. I finish my work for the week by Monday afternoon and twiddle my thumbs for the next four days.

40/week

Hi m8

>those numbers

What is that minutes?

I work 50-60 hours a week

The Portuguese I talked with we're actually priding themselves on how easy going their jibs are ("I get paid shit, so I do shit")

Not that I disagree with you on Greece. Those are poor fuckers.

Considering how small my country is in comparison to big biefke deutschland we're even fucking better than them

Fuck you nigger JAPAN

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

32 hours, might drop to 25, not sure if I can justify losing benefits though

I'm a fitness instructor/personal trainer. All of my hours are work. Being all excited and chatty with people that many hours is exhausting

To be honest it's the mentality here. Bosses will always try to jew out on salaries. There is a saying that goes something like "you pretend you pay me and I'll pretend I work".

But people here, mostly older ones, are very hard working. Many, many people here have worked since they were 10/12 to this day and keep on going.

It just means that Greek/Pole/Czech have to work twice as much as German for half the money, because the profits of his work are gonna go to Germany.

32 hours 4 days a week, If I could just work like 32 hours straight Id do that.

his humor is as bad though

what do you do?

oh no
Today, Japanese doesn't work such a long?!

we live and work as slaves

It's normal to work 37.5 hours a week in Denmark.

Korea you're getting a little uppity

Yeah, let's disregard they have their own currencies, which are kept low, so Germany can easier offshore work. Poland and Czechia did everything to attract German investment, they would've been worse off without it b

I've thought americans work like crazy without holidays, always clocking extra hours of overtime.
Or it's niggers that are ruining your statistics?

24 hours a week

Many people do, especially entry-level salaried jobs. Wage jobs however almost nobody gets overtime even if they want it- the company doesn't want to pay time and a half

>Germany
>1371 per year
Bullshit

Depends on the industry.

I've heard of people working for banks and stuff working 70 hour weeks for months as unpaid interns and shit. A bunch of people have died from it.

Only if you work shitty factory jobs.

Generally if you are educated and work a white collar job... you will usually work 40 hour weeks, which in reality is more like 35 with all the comp time and long lunches I take, excluding vacation time and what not.

>countries who work less are more productive
Hm, really makes me think.

Portugal is one of the worst countries in the world to work in. You'd probably be happier working in Uganda than here.

38,5 hours

Next year I will go Down to 32 for my work education. For my Future I dont want an 8 hour Day Job even if it means less pay.

I'm sorry to hear that... Poortugal is an extremely beautiful country, I guess it's not everyone's nation's fate to produce cars. Try to make the best out of it. You're poor, but St least not THAT poor.

What kind of dumbshit thread is this?

Let's ask the people who browse the anime website how much they work!

Zero hours, fucktard.

Also... what the leaf said. Industries vary so much. So does company style and philosophy.

Since I work salary... my manager absolutely refuses to let us work over 40 hours a week. If something comes up during off hours, that just means an early day sometime in the week.

4 10 hour days

Every Friday off. Might start working from home two days of the week as well soon

Part time is counted in.

>Not exclusively posting on Sup Forums while at the office

Your NEET projection is showing.

Actually - nope, because they include the "half-day workers". You wouldn't believe how many mothers or "essentialy in pension people" work these kind of jobs to help their family / stay afloat.

Europeans always imagine you as workaholics, 60 hours without questions asked, constantly fearing to be fired, unable to pay your Goldman Sachs (((mortgage))) and lose all benefits...

I work 50 and make 6 figures

I am able to save short term operating a cash that gives me freedom to do what I want and save long term retirement cash that allows me financial security and a young retirement

Living in Denmark and getting 35k to work 30 hours a week sounds fucking awful

Would have half the after tax income I have now if I lived in Europe

Fuck that

Implying Germans didnt buy off half of eastern politicians after the fall of SU to basically steal everything that was left after commies. Who does these methods remind me of? But at least those poor fuck in east get to keep their countries unlike Germans.

>Those are poor fuckers.

Doesn't go for all greeks. Never been poor.
The reality is that those working in the private sector are the ones that actually work. State workers are lazy fucks with a non-existent work ethic.

Quit projecting NEET. Some off us are not complete wastes of life.

muh shiny toys

12 x 9 = 108 a shift pattern (50% nights)

>workaholics

Na. People can't wait to get the fuck out of the office when the time comes

>60 hours without questions asked

On Salary this wouldn't fly. This is a meme that perpetuated in big metropolitan type bank environments where suits are literal slaves to get ahead

>constantly fearing to be fired

Nobody gets fired unless you do something illegal. Even incompetence does not get you fired. But again this depends on the industry

>Mortgage

Most people can't even afford a mortgage nowadays. I mean some people will be a slave to their mortgage, no doubt. I am a frugal even at 32 and since I am divorced and single now I opted for a relatively cheap apartment in a brownstone that I find pretty nice myself.

cool clock, Ahmed

>Wahhh I want free shit!

Shut up cuck

>35k

only if you had a really shitty job

22 hours a week. 30 with overtime about once a month on average.

I don't understand how people work 40+ a week. I barely have time to do everything else that needs doing now. I'm such a mess.

>That image

That's like exactly what a pleb would buy if they were new money.

55+ hours a week

17.50/hr

Come at me

That's your median salary retard

That doesn't even include the high ass taxes and cost of living there

You're portraying it as if we ruined paradise on earth. There we're serious food shortages in the last days of the Soviet union. Today, the real purchasing power of Polacks is "only" two times less than that of Germans, that have been developing for over 70 years.

It's (sadly) the way lesser developed economies integrate into glikbal capitalism, they serve as pool of cheap labour.

I said nothing of the sort. Just laughing at you for being a wastrel

Let's see your old money watch then

>inb4 google image or no reply

CHARGE YOUR PHONE, GODDAMN.

The tax on income isn't that much lower in the US.

I am not rich though? I don't even wear a watch my friend.

10 hours a week and im also diing college

Well in some cases. When a particular workload is forced and you have to complete X parts in Y time the productivity is doubled because you don't have any choice in lounging around. When I worked in a factory a machine made plastic parts and we had to trim off flash and other excess plastic. If the machine makes 90 parts an hour you clean up 90 parts and hour. Also wasn't unknown for people to work 84 hours a week where I worked, depressing as fuck.

I'm a teacher so it varies. About 3-3 and a half hours of class a day. Then you have daily prep work, grading tests, essays, etc.

>makes fun of "new money watch"

>doesn't own watch

Tell me more

That's not my point you retards.

This thread's dumb because the sample is obviously nothing like the averages posted in the OP.

But fuck I guess I'll see you in the next name, age, income, or race data mining thread.

Waste of life indeed.

Germans work their ass off half time till a crippling age of 100+ because they can't live off their pensions anymore + unpaid overtime and on the other hand half time working Turks.
Greeks probably cheat the system and statistics as usual. ;)

>You can't comment on other portions of society if you belong to another portion

Cool story my friend. Plenty of people make fun of Mudslimes for having new money. Buying a Lexus and a rolex is pretty pleb.

He's mocking retards who buy expensive watches to look rich.

Someone want to translate the leaf?

>Greeks probably cheat the system and statistics as usual.
It's just the state workers that don't work and there are too many of them. The people who work in the private sector work a lot.

I think it's just to see how many normies browse /pol. I like to think I'm not the only one here who doesn't watch anime and has a job.

That flag is wrong

>putting money back into the economy
>a bad thing

What about citizens collecting pensions for long dead relatives? Didn't have Greece have the highest density of 100 year olds in Europe for that reason?

We Krauts are so efficient. Get fucked.

You're not. Plenty of us are pretty straight and narrow... like I said I only post on here from my office during my down time, which I have a lot of now that summer is over.

Sup Forums is a great way to get a cheap laugh. The humor here is unique and you keep up with current events at the same time.

Shorter day, better country.

Having a moderately priced Rolex isn't trying to look rich

Is a nice watch that won't depreciate in value based on the brand, quality and 18k gold

Lexus are nice cars with a very reasonable price and last long with low maintenance costs

What in fuck are you guys talking about "flaunting new money"

If my watch had a massive face or I had a used Dodge Viper I could see your point

Your posts reek of disdain and jealousy as you immediately see something nicer than you own and assume it's a huge deal

It's not a bad thing. It's more a critique on cliche purchases from people relatively new in their wealth or who buy the types of things that commercials or advertisements tell you to buy.

Like you flipped through the ads in a shitty mens magazine and just bought everything that was expensive.

>Median equivalent adult income

This month worked 25 hrs a week, it can vary pretty drastically from 18-30 hrs. Can't decide if I should get a m-f or weekend part time job.

>We are working our guts out
>Still poor as fuck
So sad it's funny

This wasn't a common phenomenon, not implying it didn't happen, i just pointed out the largest problem this nigger tier country has. I don't like to repeat myself about the private sector - state employees but there is a difference in work hours and ethic.

Could you honestly evaluate: what is the difference in productivity between a Greek and a Central European worker?

I believe you, still 'your' fault for letting a state sector getting so bloated and not building up a proper industry.