Show is revived

>Show is revived
>It's better than it ever was

Why does this never happen?

Legend of Korra came close

...It was like the Titanic a ship that was once thought to be unsinkable but as soon as the sinking starts and you're waiting patiently to drown to death the boat suddenly starts catching fire and everyone burns to death before drowning

Recast or write out?

I wanna fuck Peggy, Connie's mom, and Luan

it only happened to one show
he-man

if your gonna fuck luan, count me in!

Why on earth would anyone want to fuck Peggy?

Yeah but I wanna fuck her in a non-sexual related way

still, im in

Because I can corrupt her to do things if I can trick her into thinking it'll make her a more empowered woman.

It wouldn't be hard she's a dumb slut. Just ask Zack and Buckley and Rad and Rad's ex-best friend.

three's a crowd

But she has no sexual appeal at all in any way. That's the joke.

That's where you wrong because I wanna watch Peggy do things (non sexual related things) you wouldn't normally see her doing.

Hank did it, and liked it enough to come back for more. and he's actively, cripplingly scared of pussy and the women they're attached to

You might not know what you're missing, user

Well I'll be damned. They do exist.

Honestly if Peggy brings the same enthusiasm and confidence to the bedroom that she brings to everything else, she's probably a pretty good lay.

That is, unless, she's completely wrong about how to pleasure you, in which case she'll give you energetic, unsatisfying sex and insist she rocked your world.

He got with her while he was a "horny teen" (relative for him) and she's his wife so she's the only person he ever did or ever will think of in that way.

>she'll give you energetic, unsatisfying sex and insist she rocked your world
This is absolutely how it would be with her. She would browse a bad book about sex and immediately believe herself to be an expert.

I never watched it myself, but from what I hear classic Voltron was actually pretty bad.

Also, hey does TMNT count?

in retrospective, Voltron was still better than most of the contemporary shows