*mike drop*

*mike drop*

At what point in history did ancap exist more than a thought experiment.

poor mike

The wild west

Somalia

bitch, who the fuck is Mike?

Wild west had government dickhead

Wild west, Saga period Iceland.

I think you missed the point of the meme, Mike.

Maybe you think these are supposed to be arguments too.

Underrated post.

Don't autism out you cuntbag

You just cannot handle the inconvenient truth you dumb anarchist fuck

You forgot to mention feudal europe.

Consider history textbooks.

If ancap is superior to other forms of community, why isn't there pretty much no examples currently existing?

If they were inferior to others, how would you prevent it from happening again if somehow, a portion of world would revolt and turn ancap?

all anarchists may apply as well.

>not allowed to have guns in town
>""""""""wild""""""""" west

>implying

The ancap system has been approached before but never reached.
Government intervention goes down, business and industry thrives, government decides it needs to harness this new wealth, starts increasing taxes to pay for bennies and regulations to appease trade unions then the wealth is gone and you're back to having a retarded interventionist government.

>all these people missing the point
You doing it on purpose or what?
Sure the meme image was shitty, but everyone should realise that by looking at history he meant the horrible history of communist and fascist nations, and how life in these nations was worse than in ancap memeland.

>when you implement your ideology but forgot to deport all non-whites beforehand and your civilization falls to third world ruin

Poor Mike.

>never been tried

fuck off

>The ancap system has been approached before but never reached.
>"it didn't work before when we got closer, but when we pass a magic barrier it will all resolve itself!"
Not an argument. Unless pic related is valid as well.
If it requires specific and very unlikely conditions to exist it won't survive.

I think you are confusing weak government influence with ancap. Ancap requires business entities to exist which aren't really possible if there aren't ways to protect private property easily.

Literally none of the memes try to make the ideology look authoritarian; they just make it look fucking stupid.
AnCap does a great job of that on its own anyway.

I thought the meme highlighted the absurd restraint of powerful entities to gaurantee the absurd privleges of others. And the amorphous right to resort to violence

>muh ideology is crumbling because of mspaint memes

I wasn't proposing any arguments, I was just stating a historical fact that whenever countries have moved towards smaller and smaller governments, the economies have expanded and the government expanded to take advantage of it.

This. Ancaps are just trying reestablish traditional European systems of governance.