CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>experienced politician of 35 years

Shell be fine...

SIX MILLIONS WERE NOT REAL
LIES TO GUILT THE GOYS
SO THEY CREATE ISRAEL

Why does she look bad?

According to the media she's perfectly fine, and everyone loves her, and she's going to win, and crime... what's a crime?

#feministlogic

there's something inside me that pulls me to the alt-right

>this is the best they could do

Jesus. Why did they even let her out of the cave?

Shill

White genocide, boarders open wide.

Anyone else starting to feel bad for her?

I'm starting to feel bad for her the same way I started to feel for Jeb during the primaries.

Trump destroys anyone who messes with him physically and emotionally.

She looks hungover af. Must have only gotten 17 hours of sleep the night before or maybe she had to walk up a few steps that morning

Nah she is fucked up by herself alone: age, stress, scandals, presidential debates...

No, potato nigger

>Your doctor has killed or worsened the condition of every patient he has ever treated, and may die during your 10-hour surgery.
Fuck that, give me a new one.
>35 years experience, though.
Oh ok, what time? 2?

Please come back in November bring lots of tears for when fatty bankrupt loses. Last time around was a blast!

is hillary gonna be okay?

New here?

Just remember her illegal server, the Billions of corrupt money in the CF, and the millions of dead souls on her watch. Don't feel bad for Satan worshipers.

>Feeling bad for people who mostly hurt other people
No

Is this happening right now?

That's a lot of (You)s

She's fine you idiot this is just what a REAL WOMAN looks like.

That, Ebola-chan, and Flight 4U are the reasons why I'm almost afraid of what will happen come November. Reality is going to tear itself apart from the stress of memes and Egyptian frog gods.

hahahahahahaha

soon

My fucking sides

Is it just me or does Hilldawg have kind of an undead look in OP's pic?

your hate speech might still be legal but lets cut it out okay?

>he dosn't know the meme

>my diaper is full

kek

yes

It's all a trick, so when Donald wrecks her during the debates the media can call him a 'mean bully'.

Seriously these reports of her sleeping 18 hours a day are fucking concerning. We can't have a POTUS who is literally asleep at the big desk.

43 at least, she lied during the Watergate impeachment proceedings.

Nah. Trump's too mean. We need a lying, pants-shitting, seizure-having, narcoleptic running this country.

We absolutely have to have a female president no matter how obviously unfit she is.

All you have to know is that her people are hiding her from the public for reasons.

You feel bad for Jeb because he basically got shunted out of the position his father and brother got easily and was made to look like a fool for months for it, and cam out broken. He didn't have blood on his handd directly liek Hillary, he was just in the way and didn't know how to play the game. Hillary's a fucking villain, she's steeped in the forces that need to go and she kills and cheats her way to the top of anything. Stopping her now is more than just winning it's surviving.

K

That's precisely what I mean though--Trump has his flaws but holy fucking shit at least we know he can keep a full schedule for more than three days.

How is that going to work? She's going to croak out some vague orders to Huma during a diaper change and Kaine will get his instructions over lunch with Huma?

How will she travel to make foreign trips? Schedule a week's trip and only spend ~two days not sleeping?

the lowest form of no true scotsman fallacy
Every Day We Stray Further from God's Light

Kek