I'VE COME TO BARGIN

I'VE COME TO BARGIN

QUIP OFF DORMAMMU, YOU AND ME, FOR ALL ETERNITY

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

WATCH IT, DORMAMMU

DORMAMMU, I COME TO BARGAIN

Wouldn't the timeloop stop if Dormammu just didn't kill him?

What man wears a cape? Does he realize how much of an ass he would look like in public?

I imagine he'd just die of exhaustion/dehydration and the loop would reset anyway

I think it was just on a timer, and even if Strange survived it'd go back anyway.

But from Strange's perspective he only ever dies once (even though he is aware that it is happening multiple times) but Dormammu can see through time, so he's experiencing it one time after the other and gets bored of it.

He also has little to no concept of time in his own realm, it would be like seeing colours that dont exist or forces of nature you cant comprehend in our own reality.
I'd bargain if i was a cosmic god, would be damn freaky like introducing death into the cancerverse or sound into the silent planes

If I had a cape that let me fly I'd wear it all the damn time, and so would you.

Even to the crapper?

user with flight the world becomes your crapper.

I don't fucking get why you guys are trying to force this into a meme. Admittedly I haven't seen the movie so is it the way he says it?? Or is this just bullfuckery.

he beats dormammu by entering in a time loop with him, every time dormammu kills him the scene starts all over again forcing dormammu to admit deafeat and leaving earth alone.

Shouldn't the same thing happen to Strange then?

Strange was in control of the time loop

No, to each version of Strange it only happens once. Dormmamu not experiencing time, sees it all unfold every time in succession, since he sees every fold in time, sort of.

Strange being killed and brought back whilst constantly saying "Dormammu, I've come to bargain" in an increasingly smug manner is pretty fun and rather inventive of them. It's like he's bullying a cosmic entity.

What, no "I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse"?

DORMAMMU IVE COME TO BARGAIN

YOU TRY TO KILL THE SAME GUY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND ..............

DORMAMMU IVE COME TO BARGAIN

>REEEEEEEEE STRANGE GET OUT