Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The buzzcut hair?

I think its pretty hot desu famalamadingdong

To make women look more like men.

That's all there really is to it.

>Probably bisexual.

Women? Unfortunately evolution deemed them necessary for the time being. Once we build the artificial womb we can get rid of them.

>"I'm bisexual and cut myself because there is darkness behind this smile my pussy smells like hot-topic do you know who Ted Bundy is"

Dominator could pull it off well.

>"Some bitch on TV has it so I have to do it too to feel unique and special even though a whole bunch of other girls is doing the same thing and we get called Skrillex behind our backs"

My girlfriend got this type of haircut a few weeks ago. Looks damn good too.

I agree with this post.

ya hot when she has all that makeup on

when she wakes up in the morning and looks like a man standing there then you might double take that

Women follow trends. Look at the hair dye epidemic for example. Pretty sure Rihanna did that or some shit.

Agreed.

>87338423
>Probably bisexual.

There's nothing wrong with it either.

I'd suck that literal ladycock.

>Women follow trends
Like having sex with black guys?

how is the cuckold life treating you?

It's cool

S-step away from my waifu

How does it feel to know nothing about women?

Skrillex.

its cute

I have a girlfriend you retard and if she told me she was getting a haircut like that or if she even got one without speaking to me about it she would get teased about looking like a tard until it grew back

I knew 3 girls with this kind of haircut.
All of them the same story.
>before
Amazing, cute, nice, empathic, even if a bit naive, but still a genuinely good person.
>after
Complete change, they became bitchy, smug and just generally unbearable to hang out with.

I don't know why.

The girl I like told me that guys at work keep telling her to get her hair done like that.

I said "No, no, no, no, fuck that."

She said, "I know, it looks stupid, I won't, don't worry."

Knew I liked her for a reason.

>implied coalburning not once but twice in one video

hokay mane

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0

cassie started it, rihanna made it famous

Didn't her husband actually direct that shit?

Just makes it even worse.

I like it.

>dropped

I hope her career is over and she never understands why it was all down hill from here.

I'd hit

their personality and hairstyle both changed because they got into tumblr or some similar SJW community

I don't know. I hate it too. Looks trashy and remjnds me of some raider/mad max bitch.