Anyone here still chasing super pretty blonde girls...

Anyone here still chasing super pretty blonde girls? Who here has taken the true red pill and realised that a traditional, homely, kind girl who may not be the prettiest is far better than a feminist blonde mega hottie?

I honestly find myself more and more attracted to genuinely kind, slightly chubby, homely looking brunettes as I age. Girls who want to be mums and are happy to stay at home, who don't have a huge ego and haven't bought into a lot of the modern degeneracy. I'm becoming less and less attracted to the standard bitchy hot girls of which there are plenty.

What do you reckon Sup Forums? Are average yet kind girls the true red pill? Is there any point in marrying a super pretty girl when she's probably going to be riding Jamal and Ahmed's fat cock after a few years, and will be asked out dozens of times every day by very attractive men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

2d waifu is only waifu. Disgusting 3d pd semen demons. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

You can race mix all you want with those shit haired, shit eyed mutts.

Stop spewing your filthy views towards us pure whites.

digging the girl in the blue dress 2bh

>feminist
>blonde mega hottie

Pick one. Most feminists are ugly cunts who can't get laid.

In my experience all the unattractive broods are the feminist extremists that throw shit because your legs are open on the couch.

Neither of them have a blue dress m8, u colour blind?

girl on the right is perfect marriage material tho

>Implying I could even get a homely girl

I am an 100% pure Aryan white, with blue eyes, thick, light brown hair, and a bushy red beard.

You guys are getting crazy SJWs confused with feminists. Pretty blonde girls don't want to be housewives their entire life, they think they are somehow more important than that.

>tfw blonde haired blue eyed Half Welsh/Norwegian with an insatiable lust for eternals

It's hurting me inside tbqh lads

I'm almost exclusively attracted to intelligent women (1400+ on old SATs, extremely well read, etc) who have no desire for a career. Physically, as long as they are skinnier than me, it's fine.

Most of these women are insane though, so all of my relationships have been train wrecks. Especially when I'm the dumb one, and they basically date me for my looks.

the girl on the left is clearly wearing a blue dress with a red hem. I think she is more marriage material 2bh

TL;DR
I'm an autiste.

You are only feeling this way because in your mind ugly girls are more likely to be attracted to you.

Haha looks black to me. Maybe I'm the colourblind one. Others will have to mediate.

>intelligent women (1400+ on old SATs, extremely well read, etc) who have no desire for a career.

They exist? And you've found multiple ones? interesting.

I think dumb girls who are quiet and modest are way better than smart girls.

I wonder why so many Trump female supporters are sluts. I'm not talking about the ones in your pic. But they could be sluts too.

Average women still think only Chad is good for them. Just Chad.

Nope. Pay your fucking denbts, Greece.

its like you think i could ever score a 10/10 hot blonde piece of ass with d-cup tits in the first place

Yeah, my social skills are crap

Whenever I'm with a girl who is dumber than me I can only see her short term though, and I don't really respect them.

I'm super wary of blonde girls.

>d cups tits
>not dfc

Son, I'm disappointed.

But chubby brunettes are much better. Accept this and you will be happier.

Manly, blue collar men marry slightly chubby, kind and motherly homely brunettes.

Faggot white collar nu-males marry the blondes.

>feminist

I don't care if a woman is 10/10 and my ideal body type with everything literally perfect.

I won't date or get involved with feminists. It's a false accusation waiting to happen.

>I'm new to pol, the post.
Not sayan I wouldn't shag the one on right, but you really REALLY need to find the right one.

You are on the right path, though. Godspeed, and good luck.

I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning, m80.

not reading ur gay ass image either.

i'm a balding, 6'2, DYEL with more hair on my shoulders than on my crown, a jew nose, erectile dysfunction and about $600 to my name

who do i marry m80?

how much do you weigh? idk man you just have to settle for what you can get, all the good personality, loyal average looking girls will go for the tradies with big forearms and hearts of gold, not numales like you.

I was never attracted to blondes

Why? Is it because the Eternal Anglo is accustomed to brown hair and beady eyes?

Maybe you should do some self improvement then you canacuck. It's not that hard to play this game, it just requires a bit of effort.
Hit a gym and have a life/hobby other than shitposting/gaming/farting in your room and you will already be so much more interesting than most other men. Once you done that, personality should come by its own but you can also fix that by practising and letting go of your beta beliefs that our shit generation parents have taught us.

Don't blame the chad, be the chad.

Good. The people who most lust after blondes are literally shitskins - Indians, Arabs. They seek to purify their poo genes, but will always fail.

>feminist blonde mega hottie
Those are rarer than conservative hotties.

It's called realising what league you are realistically in

85kg

Shit social skills, "intelligence" superiority complex, and Sup Forums

You forgot to mention how Christianity is stupid, and now youre a bonafide high schooler

I didn't ask for your empty memes about self improvement, you fucking retard. I do whatever I want. Answer my question or go slit your wrists.

You're a small guy m8. I'm 115kg at 5'10", no I'm not fat, been powerlifting for 5 years, 8 inch wrists, 12 inch ankles - big bones plus training.

Your height will work for you. A lot of girls still think height is a positive. Utilise it.

>that pic
>blonde

My last gf was a literal 10 on my scale.
>as blonde as could be
>bluest eyes
>5'10"
>lithe
>athletic
>well above average intelligence
>loved intellectual conversation
>well read
>wore dresses
>listened to old music
>loved old movies, musicals and theater
>loved camping, hiking, running and games of skill

>referred to herself as a feminist
>drank the ultra-progressive koolaid (at least when she spoke)
>incredibly insecure
>easily offended
>terrified of having children
>wanted to be babied

I regret leaving her now.
I could easily have overcome her bullshit.
Once I knocked her up she would have gotten used to the idea.
But the past is the past.

Looked her up, she's still childless and her boyfriend is a loser in a minimum wage job.

i used to fuck

but like i said before, erectile dysfunction

ED can be caused by physical things (blood pressure problems, nerve disorders, diabetes, etc) or more likely, mental health issues. Have you determined which is at fault?

>This self reflection

Anyways to answer your question: sluts like powerful/masculine/real men. You won't see any of those supporting Bernie Sanders/Hillary Clinton.

I asked a very specific question about a very specific thing. I don't care about your empty rants about "JUST BE A REAL MAN BRO". I'm tired of you autists being autistic and trying to force this on me when I am talking about something completely different. Fucking retards. I do what I want.

mental health, i haven't been happy in a very long time.

What's getting you down?

>I think dumb girls who are quiet and modest are way better than smart girls.

>>>>>>>>>>THIS

why not a smart modest girl who tugs at your heart strings in all the right ways?

topkek

Wasn't meant to be funny.

See

nothing worth sharing on a vietnamese catskinning board, lift strong for me

>Taco Belle

I have been red pilled on the matter by my homeboy (pic related). If you marry a woman who doesn't know how to cook and clean I don't know what the fuck you are doing son.

fine
>>>>>>>well read and can hold their own in intellectual discussions that dont have to do with decision making

Btw the girl on the left looks like she would be a monster at eating ass

That pic, KEK KEK KEK

GOD DAMN CHAD! REEEEEE!

Take it from someone who married for looks and is now a divorced single guy in his early 30's.

It's not worth it. Sex isn't enough when you have to share a dwelling and finances with someone.

Be safe, friend. Hope you get a qt3.14.

Have some Australian art.

Hahahaha. The girl on the right looks like she'd enjoy sitting on my face and rubbing her perfect arsehole into my nose. Mmmmm.

Exactly, mate. Did she divorce rape you?

Yes OP, you couldn't be more correct.

You're bluepilled as fuck if you think that really attractive, blond girls are ever housewife material. Those bimbos have been told by everyone ever that they were beautiful and given absolutely everything. They're the most narcissistic individuals. Average, maybe slightly ugly girls have had to work to get men and that's why they will carry on the master race. Blond bimbos are simply for fucking they can't raise children and if they do their children are almost always degenerates.

>Exactly, mate. Did she divorce rape you?

No. We got divorced pretty quickly. We didn't necessarily end on bad terms so we just went our separate ways.

I realize I lucked out. What I really wanted was a housewife and all I got was a dependent.

Interesting. Are you going to ever re-marry?

Probably. I still want to have a son at some point. My family name essentially dies with me and I don't really want to disappoint my father who is now in his 60's. I don't have any brothers to do that job for me.

Right now I am taking care of a few things financially and plan on moving into a new house in a couple years. After that I will start actively looking for a real wife.

He's not small at all mate, his BMI is 24. 25 is overweight. He just needs to lift a little.

He's small compared to me.

Sounds good man. Where do you plan to look for one? Church?

confirmed.
Brown hair/Brown Eye Caucasian girls are best.

Been dating a pretty (perfectly symmetrical face) but slightly homely girl for 2.5 years now.

She started out very innocent in bed and naïve of politics, but she now adopts my political views when I sit down and explain them to her. She also does anything I want in bed.

I know she'll never leave me because she's definitely "trading up" in terms of SMV with me.

The best bit: She is at a highly prestigious university studying Law, which means she will have her pick of careers to enter, but she only plans to work for a few years before she has kids, and she wants lots of kids.

>Are average yet kind girls the true red pill?

Thought that was pretty obvious, who would want a cheating cunt lol

Agreed aussie

That's pretty shallow thinking, not redpilled, but just simplistic. Both men and women are affected by their biology, but not all are controlled by it.
There are many genuinely smart women, like there are many genuinely dumb men, don't think only in absolutes.

Most traditional men go outside of America when looking for a women since Americanied women are usually sluts unless they were shut-ins or outcasts before meeting you.

The girl on the left is wearing black.

Mate, your BMI is 36.3. For the record 30 is obese.

Granted, you may genuinely be a roider and look like Rich Piana, but the other Aussiebro is by no means small.

False. Simply false. It is a dark navy blue. Compare it to the girl on the right's tights.

Dating a 5'1, 110lb, C-cup, Brunette (Red Tint) with Green eyes and pale skin. Shit's just so cash guys, it really is.

DressGate Mark 2.

I don't use steroids. I'm just built big. 8 inch wrists, 12 inch ankles, son.

BMI is a pointless measure when considering big framed people.

Not really, skeletons weigh very little. BMI + bf% is obviously the ideal data to provide an accurate description, though.

It's not about the weight of the skeletons. It's about the body built on top of that skeleton. Muscle mass is mainly a function of bone radius.

>>MFW YOU HEARD THE SONG LYRICS

IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NEVER MAKE A PRETTY WOMAN YOUR WIFE

>who don't have a huge ego
it's an act, how can they not have huge egos in this millennium? your job is to constantly cut them down to size and that job has gotten too unwieldy.

I've heard sorority girls make pretty good wives.

I used to take first dates to the local racetrack and feed them hotdogs. If they enjoyed it they got a 2nd date. Ended up marrying one.. its been 26 yrs. She still likes going to races and she can drive my tractor just fine.

Personality is of key importance, but any girl who isn't at least a 7/10 in appearance doesn't look after herself and is therefore not something you want to wife.

Uglier girls are just as likely to try to cuck you fwiw.

I feel ya OP. I've lately found myself to be attracted to more homely types. Right now I'm talking to a homely Mexican girl. She's a real sweetheart. She's cute, has an attractive amount of chub, and she's real family oriented. She looks pretty white too. And to top it off, she's legal (not through the cheap amendment way) and she's neutral to Trump.

Shit man, the meds aren't for everyone.

So it's true?

You're right, it's a very dark blue tho. I also agree with you digging her

>studying Law
((((oyyy veeyyyyy)))))

why do you want to add shit to your gene pool ice cream?

1/10 for bait

I took that red pill when I was 20, met a nice 5-6/10 in college, and now 8 years later we are happily married with children and careers.

Honestly I sacrifice some points in the looks department if she wants to do her real gender roles.

as a brit, I can tell you looks aren't the most important teeth

Settled down for a cute blonde womanlet 7

You're absolutely right, plain Janes are the best.

Bump.

>tfw 7/10 blonde neuroscientist redpilled and reasonable white gf

Imperfect girls will love you forever for believing in them and helping them better themselves (((and haven't whored out to literal kms worth of dicks)))