What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Why the fuck did Eddy give Jimmy the Lumberjack job they should have given it to Nazz instead of making Nazz a dentist.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
that it'd be funny in it's grotesqueness, not that it makes her look like some weird swollen multi-boob laden monster(honestly I'm kinda surprised this hasn't spawned a mini-genre of fetish art over on Deviantart)

Yeah and you know some kids got a fetish from this too.

> thinking
> perhaps you mean Drinking

Later EEnE episodes had a more extreme visual style. Can't really place my finger on it but I remember being slightly more disturbed as the show went on.

It's when they moved the setting to the school.

The Halloween episode was pretty cool with the visuals

I feel like the creators kept trying to out weird themselves with every season, and it ended up being the show's decline in quality. It went from delightfully weird to simply wtf. I think there was a later episode where Rolf ends up eating hundreds of pounds of bologna and becomes an inflated blob. It wasn't even funny. It was just weird.

It might have been because overall the stories were more grounded compared to earlier seasons, even in episodes that weren't set in the school, and they tried balancing it out.

How to make the worst cartoon ever made.

They succeeded.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Someone never watched The Brothers Grunt

but Sup Forums

8 boobs

>episode ends with Sarah vomiting all over Eddy

I wonder if THAT spawned any fetishes

Speaking of this show, given Rolf's homland was never specified, what sort of accent is it he has/closest to?

A Netflix description (which we know is unofficial, of course) of a certain episode once mentioned that he's Swedish

Anyone that has a fetish from that shit should be committed.

>A country that has no culture (according to its politicians).
>Darker skin tone than the rest
Makes sense.

I think he's from Germany

That's kind of hot

Oh please, the old episodes had that shit too.

Remember the sumo episode with Jimmy?

I think that contributed to my fat fetish

critically underrated post

bump.

TETSUOOOOO

lol
I always thought he was hungarian

I thought he was romanian.

67.media.tumblr.com/329f8e54ca07290b1c96b723bda413c9/tumblr_o9wmncJFA61u9rkhoo1_400.gif

Aren't those gypsies/roma instead of romanian?

I-I don't remember this episode at all.

seems like Danny just regressed into The Brothers Grunt territory as time went on

7 paizuris

I don't think it was that extreme.

What's he been doing anyway since EENE ended?.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
>Were
>Ed
>Were Ed

I wouldn't mind a Bring Me to Ed + Night of the Were-Ed double storytime spooktacular for the 31st.