Teenagers kill polish guy for speaking polish

> A few teenagers killed a polish guy because he was speaking polish in the street with some other polish guy
WTF britain, I still don't understand why all the hate against eastern europeans before hating all those sandniggers first, you britfags won't be able to defend your country against muslims, eastern european will be, aren't you hating the wrong people?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1694901/five-boys-aged-15-and-16-arrested-after-polish-man-was-battered-to-death-in-racially-motivated-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

British are chucked by the BBC both literally and figuratively to only attack other whites. Attacking a brown invader will incur the full wrath of their white genocidal government

They have to go back.

>essex
What a shithole

brits prefer muslim dick up their asses.

this

attacking a muzzie is a hate crime

attacking a pole is just "dumb white poor people fighting eachother lol"

We have hate crimes against Pakis too, it's just getting started.

>lower class shitheads doing lower class shit

ok

Plenty of niggers and Pakis are killed in hate crimes in the uk. They just don't get blown up because it will create further division.

You're all just getting mad we hate all immigrants full stop. THERE IS NO ROOM HERE, FUCK OFF OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

Attacking a Pole is a attacking a Pole. It's the motivation behind it that classes it as a hate crime.

Poles are just as bad as Muslims. I know half of you yanks and leafs are polish migrants so it's a hard pill to swallow, but believe it or not, YOU'RE NOT WHITE.

What the fuck England?
Brexit was suppose to be the english against white genocide. Kill pakis not the fucking Polish.

so a group of teenage sand people killed a polack because they thought he was russian. if they were white it would have been mentioned

Slavs are worse than brown people.

My doctor is brown. My son's teachers are brown. The attendant at the gas station near my house is brown. All upstanding and good folk

All slavs do on the other hand, is run shitty restaurants and """spas""" (really pleasure houses) They are squatting, potato faced CANCER who should be sent back to their icy wastelands

It happened next to a great fish and chip shop, Mr. Luigis. I had to go to a different one because the place was shut down.

>An off licence owner said: “They pick on anyone. It’s a no-go zone at night.”

thesun.co.uk/news/1694901/five-boys-aged-15-and-16-arrested-after-polish-man-was-battered-to-death-in-racially-motivated-attack/

>My doctor is brown. My son's teachers are brown. The attendant at the gas station near my house is brown.
You forgot to mention your son's father

Meanwhile, Muhammed and Abdalah are raping their mums

>t. ahmed

They were white mate.

all non-whites, includes poles

Slavs or Whites. Pick one.

Yes, believe it or not, white working class kids create no-go zones

>They were white mate.
source it, fuckboy

>British
>White
Pick one.

Have they revealed the race of the attackers yet?

That's bullshit I go to the Stow to get food all the time. It's fine.

t. an eastern European sub-human

Fuck allah and spit on his mothers womb.

That statements my proof im not a Muslim shitskin.

Where is your proof you're not a sub-human slav invading my country?

Okay maybe if you change the white part to Anglo than yeah, "England for the Anglo's" but slavs have white skin and are white. Not polish by the way.

They are doing gods work user don't criticize them. If we can keep this blowing out of proportion we can effectively scare all the eastern europeans from stealing our jobs while keeping their resources. It's max exploitation of untermensch if this continues.

>87340077
This is how a true bits looks like, is it white for you?

>race of the attackers
They were all Inbredoid

remove wodka from premises

I'm invading your country, taking your jobs, getting healthcare which is paid by (You) and fucking your women and you can't do shit about it nigel ;^)

Yes that's white for me.

t. piotr, whose sister is one of the 23% of polish women in the uk who have coffee-coloured babies

A lot of the country doesn't actually have a paki problem but has a bunch of slavs and polacks. They're still a problem, "white" or not.

Are the attackers Britons or Tanned Britons?

Rowan actually looks Iranian to me.

ARYAN MASTER RACE

t. thomas, whose sister got culturally enriched by an 'asian' gang

yeah most polish women are race mixers in the west its ridicules

Topkek, lad.

Then why this isn't?
What makes those potato drinkers not white?

Celt genes? Ancient Iberian ancestry?

Is he an R1b or have a y-chromosome in the F haplogroup? Does he have a high amount of Neanderthal DNA?

How British is he? Did his ancestors know Boudica?

Did his ancestors run around naked with body tats?

Is he white? Depends.

Britons.

Why is everybody in this thread pretending that our shit skins would go out of their way to discriminate against an immigrant?

He should've gone back.

>speaking your subhuman slav tongue in public

Asking for it

Their intelligence and morals.

you realize that ironically it's the immigrant population, generally the ones who are from the middle east
>the ones who generally get called pakis in the uk
are the ones who are racist against the polish immigrants because they feel like they're taking the jobs.

It's pretty hilarious how that works out.

Fuck off you Latino shitskin.

I'm not latino, Mohammed. Mediterranean master race.

>There are muslim pedophile gangs culturally enriching young anglo girls and getting away with it
>The eternal anglo decides to kill white males instead of doing anything about said rape gangs
BRITAIN YES!

One polish shit less

Rowan Atkinson could easily pass for a Spaniard.

You have to go back.

You're right, that's really funny, what won't be funny will be the sandiggers winning that kind of war

Mediterranean master race? That's about as convincing as African master race. You are all Ottoman rape babies.

>Snackbar kills someone while snackbarring
>"Motivations unclear"

>Shitty kids kill someone foreign
>"Must be a hate crime"

So if there is a negro with high IQ and morals, does that make him white?

Or what? Anglo threats are as empty as your love life

Let the world know when you find one. There are prizes for discovering a new species.

>Thousand of little girls raped by Pakis and covered up by police
>It's just their culture, quit blaming them for not fitting in!

>A few drunk British lads beat a pole to death
>YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Why is the media so cucked? Is it because all of it (((echoes)))?

negro with high IQ and morals?

>High IQ and morals

Well that's just white privilege being expressed through a proud black man. What are you racist or something?

>(teenage boys)
My bet is on mudslims

What are the identities of the 6 attackers?

The 6 attackers may not have been 6 white Brits.

It could all be a cover up.

Could have been a Polish man getting into a scuffle with blacks or Muslim... like a Mexican getting jumped by black gangbangers for speaking Mexican in front of blacks.

It's really funny how brits think the slavs in UK are representative of their country, usually the ones going abroad are the ones doing minimum wage-tier jobs here, but why would they do them here when they can book a 50 euro ticket to UK and work for 'minimum wage' that equals to a very decent pay in eastern europe?
They still live at same degenerate minimum wage standard in UK and set aside the rest to return/blow it on dumb shit.

You know what, we need more threads talking about this.

Ever since Brexit there has been a lot of (((reported))) hate towards the Polish, whereas prior to it, nobody had a problem and everyone saw them for the based traditionalists they are.

I am 100% certain now that the Jew is attempting to shift the "racist" side of Brexit support against the Polish, in order to get the white man to destroy each other while mudslimes go rampant.

Half of these reports are absolute nonsense, this one however seems legit and proves that people are falling for divide and conquer yet again.

Anyone here who browses britpol should bring this up from time to time because its an important development IMO.

I'm from Harlow, they are white, there are no paki gangs in Harlow.

While there are many Paki shops in that area, the town itself is mostly white. Could have been a couple of Dindus and mongrels mixed in with the white underclass who did it though.

The important point is that him being Polish might have fuck all to do with it. The media here loves to paint Poles as the victims of evil right wing racism.

Doc brown, surrogate father brown, brains shheet.

yeah.

Go to Swords with a nice car and flashing a fancy mobile and see how long you last Cathal

>Our coualburners emmigrate to where coal is

>You coalburners enforce national immigration policy to be more liberal and import coal

I see no problem here

bbc at Buckingham palace.

Lmao

How will bongs ever recover?

Is the US, you hear of a Mexican getting beat half to death... it won't be some skinheads, KKK, "white trash."

Odds are that the person who beat up the Mexican was a black. Mexican may have stepped into the wrong neighborhood.

The Polish guy could have been attacked by a pack of blacks or Muslims for his phone, watch, whatever cash he had on him.

>whereas prior to it, nobody had a problem
That's utter bollocks.
>based traditionalists
Sure, if your tradition is alcoholism, prostitution and race mixing.

Lad culture is a mistake.

The UK is a mistake.

M5 or MI6 may be covering up shit, too.

Think about.

Black Lives Matter bullshit went international.

Lots of Polacks are blond, blue eyed.

They're easy white targets for angry blacks.

I live in Harlow m8, and it's a fucking shit hole. Seeing it make the news like to his surprises me nil.

Are you sure about that?

Not in Harlow, there are a handful of Dindus since they moved a load of them from London before the Olympics to a housing estate near the train station but the town is mostly ex eastenders moved from London in the 60's.

The scumbags in Harlow are white Chavs. At least they are doing Gods work now.

What do bongs think of Andrew Marr (he wrote that "Poles are perfect immigrants" article)

He works for BBC so I'm worried this is some kind of a ruse

> a few teenagers

I 'wonder' who that must be, someone has a clue ?!

Andrew Marr is a Marxist shill.

But I am the perfect immigrant user ;^)

Shame on you Britain, poles have been ethnically cleansed by the furror

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

White moped gangs are in the ascendancy, what's the deal with that?

Also this, word on the grapevine is teens have been running riot in the stow all summer, police called out a fuck load during the break.

Basically it's a throng of chavs chaving on the first person they could that day.

Eastern Europeans are a fucking problem in London. Yes they work, but they stink, produce shit quality work (due to shit wages) have no concern regarding learning English despite their plans to stay in this country to work. I've seen a lot of shit go wrong on building sites due to these oafish morons who come to with no interest to intergrate.
That being said i'd take any white European immagrant over more fucking muslims

>be polish
>discriminate against non white an immigrants
>KURWA JA PIERDOLE KURWA POLAN BEST! NATION BIALA!

>be polish
>get discriminated against in uk
>muh feeling

I'm glad, they deserve it. My gf is mixed and she had been raped in Poland 2 years ago. No compassion.

>Odds are that the person who beat up the Mexican was a black. Mexican may have stepped into the wrong neighborhood.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

I usually see blacks steer clear from Hispanics. I don't know why the media never mentions our battles/victories.

Why do you cucks got this shitty law about 'hate crime' how fucken stupid is that if somebody murders someone they surely don't get along very well. Every crime is a hate crime.

>gf gets Poled
>he cries about it on an Taiwanese spear fishing forum
A fucking leaf

What's a nearby black neighborhood/enclave?

Maybe some blacks drove into the "chav neighborhood" looking for chav scalps.

In the United States, black gangbangers will drive to a Mexican neighborhood to driveby Mexicans.

"What up dawg. Paco right there has been selling crack over there. That's our turf. We gots to show 'em."

>I still don't understand why all the hate against eastern europeans

Really? You don't understand it?

Refer to

No clue, too cheap or stupid to pass a driving test. Got one over the back of my house revving dick come 11pm to midnight. Knew him from when I was growing up, and he's thick as pig shit and twice as fat. Running drugs for his criminal dad gets you a moped that can hold 25 stone or so and not cry

Beating a guy to death is pretty serious user. Thise little shits should be locked up and we will see how they survive the general prison population

Are you Polish?

You know for someone who apparently thinks saying fuck Muhammad is proof he isn't brown skinned and stinky; you sure seem like a brown skinned, stinky person.