Redpill me on Quantum physics, Sup Forums

Redpill me on Quantum physics, Sup Forums.

>Given an arbitrary compact gauge group, does a non-trivial quantum Yang–Mills theory with a finite mass gap exist?

its undecidable with axiom of choice

Have we found the God particle yet?

Yes, and it turns out the only known thing in the universe smaller than this particle is your penis.

no, but it has also been proven to be undecidable

You don't want to start a banter war with Aussies you silly cunt

If you think you understand quantum mechanics, then you don't understand. The same is true with God.

That's an open question iirc
But it's been a few years since my physics days

I thought the higgs was rather larger than other/most subatomic particles

>People who think they can comment on the state of physics because they've watched some pop science documentaries

i have a degree

Agreed. They'll call you a cunt. It'll really hurt your feelings.

You too?

>a tree

Who doesn't?

Quantum physics doesn't matter when you shut down the atoms.

Size is a bad descriptor at these scales. Most sub-atomic particles are point-like for most intents and purposes.
Recently the charge distribution of an electron has been "imaged". Lo and behold, it's a near-perfect sphere. You could assign a size to that for example, but as soon as you get down to fundamental particles (leptons, quarks, bozons) there is no meaningful way to assign any "size" to them as objects.

The current system does not look simple and elegant. Just seems cluttered with a large menagerie or particles and antiparticles.

Well considering that you can explain just about everything that happens and predict almost any process we know of, I'd say they narrowed it down...

>Recently the charge distribution of an electron has been "imaged". Lo and behold, it's a near-perfect sphere.
Yeah, what the fuck else should it be?

fuggg:D my atoms...

I don't understand quantum physics, but I'm sure lord god emperor Trump can answer your question, after all he is playing 11 dimensions quantum go all the time.

this thread makes all of 4chans IQ a few sigmas higher

I was alluding to this being the expected result with my sarcastic "lo and behold". The aim of the study was to establish what the extent of irregularity on this sphere is, and just how much outside influences can change the shape.

Jew conspiracy for free nobel prizes, wake up goyim!