Why is it so bad if the white rave disappears?

I mean race-mixing kills off other races as well. If anything race-mixing is the perfect cure to racism. Although knowing humans we'll probably still find a way to discriminate and feel superior, but you get my point.

No really though why is race-mixing, so bad. Why is it bad if a white person willingly chooses to breed with a non-white person.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks(3:50).
youtube.com/watch?v=lSvO-xk8YjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*race

I god damn guarantee you that even lighter skin mixed people and darker skin mixed people will still fight each other. All over the world people can't stand each other because of their differences.

People always try to bully people who are different, if its not race its their behavior, if its not that its their looks, if its not that its their shoes or some other stupid shit.

also a way smarter move would be to kill of every sub 100IQ human, only that way we can reach the space age.

less black people is still black.

I don't think it's a bad thing necessarily user.

I just think that diversity is a good thing, and that means I want the albinos to be albinos and the super-black to be super-black and learn to tolerate each other.

If everyone becomes brown that's going to be one boring monoculture, especially if it's serving the interest of "fighting muh raycism" because it wouldn't work anyway.

>goobacks aren't a shitty future, faggot

>goobacks ARE a shitty future

>inb4 who's the faggot now

So what would a pure white society change. We would just find reasons to hate each-other. I mean we would probably go back to differentiating between hair color or shades of white.

>So what would a pure white society change

IQ, crime rates, social altruism...

Blacks will fight and attack Orientals. They have been doing it for a long time anyway. They hate Orientals.

No whites = less enterprise, less growth
East Asians will decline in population anyway.

Humanity would just stagnate for the most part.

If that's what you want why don't you just select people with high iq and low violent tendencies.

>Blacks will fight and attack Orientals. They have been doing it for a long time anyway. They hate Orientals.
When have they done that?

>No whites = less enterprise, less growth
Nice meme. Enterprise isn't exclusive to whites. Also if you are worried about growth why are you getting rid of jews?

No, if we disappear then gooks are just going to take over the world, nice try on the argument though. What will replace us by your will will be inferior and conquered easily.

Philly (I think) among other places. Read "White Girl Bleed a Lot". You can get it from Library Genesis.

I said less, not all. And
>Jews
>growth

Because you are ignoring the last one.

>Why is it so bad if the white rave disappears?
>Why is it so bad if Jews disappear?
>Why is it so bad if Blacks disappear?

Notice how your worldview would be racist as fuck if you applied it to any group other than whites?

There's no such thing as racism but what's in your head. Observable realities are not 'racism', and it is just as evil to want to exterminate Europeans as those indigenous to any continent.
Asians are the majority, btw.

>Why is it so bad if the white rave disappears?

I said less, not all. And
Less implies that whites are inherently better. They aren't. Also jews are repsonsible for most capital growth in the west

Social altruism could exist in a multi-race society. Just as long as they are all culturally the same.

>They aren't
Okay De'Markus

Checked.
I don't think it's racist. I think a world without whites blacks and jews would be great. Especially if we got rid of religious jews.

I observed this as a child 40 years ago when my IQ was 160, and I've witnessed the forced declination. Perhaps we've innovated enough since we're now such a minority. The maintainers can take care of the dependants.

Jews are responsible for all our ills, sociological and economically. They are subversive and control freaks by nature.

Great. Just keep high iq individuals. I don't see the problem.

Shut up Ahmed.

race mixed people are good? Ok, come to a favela here faggot, only race mixed people and lots of drugs, the globalist dream

>I observed this as a child 40 years ago when my IQ was 160, and I've witnessed the forced declination. Perhaps we've innovated enough since we're now such a minority. The maintainers can take care of the dependants.
This comment reeks of autism.

>Jews are responsible for all our ills, sociological and economically. They are subversive and control freaks by nature.
Anglos are responsible for all worldly ills. They are subversive, greedy, short-sighted, and imperialistic by nature. See I can generalize too.

Mixed race isn't whats causing Favela's. It's Brazils shit tier degenerate society. You guys are even rich yet you're already indulging in degeneracy.

>I mean race-mixing kills off other races as well.

Please consider the fact that the average African-American is ~25% European. That means every one you've ever met or known. You have only been interpreting them as "black" your entire life.

My generalization is apt as majority rules and your subversive antics are well documented. Leave the rest of us alone. You are not the Masters of the Universe.

Not according to any study that has been done on the subject.

>but you get my point.
Yep. You are a globalist piece of shit

Okay but if we went around exiling/killing low-IQ people, an extreme percentage would be black.

That's racist.

Much of the non white population on this planet is useless
never invented anything
never tried anything
never got anywhere
whitey reached them before any of their foreign neighbors did
how can you live with people that breed 4 to 5 times faster on avarage yet follow a medieval doctrine or people who just leave children behind because it's supposedly "normal" in their culture as nobody nor themselves realize they're just a lazy bunch of junkies with no dicipline
where ever blacks or arabs roam in majority numbers life is oppresive and shit
poverty, disease and a lack of order rules their world
they still hold mysticism very close to their hearts
where ever they concentrate in great numbers the quality for everyone declines until there is nothing left
You're never going to solve anything by increasing the number of people that do fuck all in life
non whites, blacks and arabs in particular with a far lower IQ on avarage and no desire to change their ways i.e. adopt policies which would improve their lives as to would mean to emulate the west is very hard for them.
They're like children, they need to have the last word and feel important all the time.
Science is something that doesn't interest them as it doesn't bring short term satisfaction or would conflict with their religion which rules their way of life

If you'd traveled most of this world you'd see how much of a nice clean bubble the west is and how satisfied everyone is around the world living in shit.
Well maybe not satisfied but certainly not capable or motivated to really change their situation.
In a way non whites besides hispanics, asians and slavs who are doing pretty well all over the place others are pretty much a forgotten line of our species by time, evolution, a relic which will soon die out due to simply being inferior in the modern day age.

>why does it matter if whites disappear?

Because we had the ability to literally eliminate every other people of the world.
Instead we got all touchy feely and invited them to destroy us instead.

>perfect cure to racism

That would be ethnic cleansing and eugenics.

Anglos ended slavery and let you filthy brown things exist.

So yea, I can see why we should be pissed at Anglos.

Even octaroons and lesser will refer to themselves as black if they have any black features.

>cure to racism

why is racism bad?

The white rave is eternal. It shall never die but will continue forever, louder and flashier.

it undermines evolution. humans are rounded down 98% genetically similar to their closest living relatives in the great ape family

while the left claims humans are 99.9% genetically similar to each other they are not. this falsehood is recycled because jeff goldblum on a talk show said it 1 time hes not even a fucking scientist. it was a distortion of the old human genome project which itself has been bashed within the scientific community for its inaccuracies. but the main problem was they only did dna mapping on a handful of people all white or white semite. it was 12 fucking samples all with a link to europe.

now they do bigger sample groups because they can map dna faster. when you get a paternity test or cops compare dna samples they just look at some alleles not even all of them and they dont map the entire sample

when you do that stupid shit where they look at your genetic ancestry its not even your double helix dna they look at its your fucking mitochondrial dna which is next to nothing compared to double helix. you could have all the phenotypes of 1 group and the mitochondrial dna shows some ancestors from x place

humans dont even have 1 set length for their double helix dna (not talking about circle dna aka mitochondiral dna). the dna length varies a lot between ethnic groups . some have longer dna than others and its not just a few base pairs its a noticeable length

Massive red pill incoming

They want Rootless cattle whom they will force (with massive inherentence tax) to "re-set" every generation

An ethnic group (either real, such as native Germans, or partially constructed, such as 'Aryans') has a very strong ability to resist subversion.

Think of it like someone who has lost their memory, you can mould and abuse them to your will. With no ethnic identity all forms of identification become purely memetic; you see proto stages of that now, in my country in the past 5 years we have seen this in the form of "British Values", essentially the British state, its taxpaying citizens and its values could exist without a single Briton in it. And that's the point. It can be entirely controlled; one day our values are war with Oceania, the next with Eurasia.

Population demographically speaking will be almost wholly African. And yes with some mixed remnants. Very low IQ, very easy to manipulate and critically; no other identity other than WHAT JOB THEY DO. (for the Jew). Mixed race have an advantage to the Jew as they have no other identity than "is human".

Two classes of people. Gods chosen and the goyim. London is a great example of this emerging (note victim card l, and yet aggressor, from this " right wing) Jewish rag), Jews have marked out thier territory;dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative Brits are now just one part of a mix of people, an "international zone", this is the other side of the coin Jews are pushing to create a world of worker cities where the bee-goyim work, and the Jew forms a neo feudal ruling class, and they reap, occasionally they let it slip;youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks(3:50).

The Jew is playing 5D chess; Israel is a sacrificial nation, ever wondered why alt right etc shills against " Zionism"? They don't want a nation, they want the world.

Sometimes Jews let it slip that they're all for destroying others peoples while protecting their Master Race. Here's DWS lamenting intermarriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSvO-xk8YjU

Jews breed for intelligence and political/economic power.
They do everything they can to punish those they feel are inferior and to keep them out of Israel.
And then they encourage the destruction of all whites so that they will have no competition for supremacy.

Yea.
That sounds about right.

>BUMM DSSBUMMM DSSBUMMM DSS BUMMM DSS
BUMM DSSBUMMM DSSBUMMM DSS BUMMM DSS

human progress will crawl to a halt, meanwhile the kikes will turn everyone else into a slave

not to mention low IQ savages can't maintain an advanced civilization