1.1 million Social Security numbers stolen by illegals

and the IRS doesnt even tell the victims of identity theft that they're at risk because laws prevent them.

>Victims’ numbers are stolen by illegal immigrants who need to give employers a valid Social Security number in order to get a job. Employers are prohibited from probing too deeply into numbers, even when they suspect fraud.
kek
>The IRS has discovered more than 1 million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants
KEK
> the IRS said it’s prevented by federal law from telling taxpayers
TOP KEK

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/irs-doesnt-tell-1-million-taxpayers-that-illegal-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Illegal-Immigrants-Welfare-American/2016/05/09/id/727875/
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

what happened america? can you tell me why americans arent already out in the streets protesting the shit that their own government just watches on as illegals replace you and steal your identities?

But seriously, don't you do the same with all your shitskins?

I gues Europ is not the only one with immigrant problem

no?

Well, ours is a slightly different problem. The Mexicans here are a serious economic concern, but they aren't trying to impose Sharia law and generally only kill people as collateral damage from their gang violence.

But because of that, it's harder to rally support against them.

My wifes number was stolen when she was younger only reason why anyone found out was her parents applied for food stamps the lady on the case told them they couldn't get food stamps because there 7 year old daughter was employed at a farming company in Oklahoma city. I still find our system stupid because we never check this shit.

Similar to why Europeans aren't. Lazy, fed bullshit by media, and total sheep mentality dominated by "muh freedoms"

Fuck off Mexicans are bro tier

Amerisharts are literally unable to prosecute criminals.

More people paying in without ever being able to collect?

whats wrong with this?

What, so Mexicans are willing to break the law just to work, I don't get it Sup Forums tells me they are lazy as shit

FREEDOM

>1.1 million americans have their SSN stolen
whats wrong with this?

USA is lost.

>atleast 11 million illegal spics in USA according to DHS
>1.1 million americans have their SSNs stolen so the illegals can collect tax returns and welfare as if they were a citizen
dude even if we assumed that 100% of the 1.1 million stolen SSNs would go to jobs, that still leaves 9.9 million illegals as lazy motherfuckers in your communities.

Go back home, Pedro.

Most people on welfare in the US also have jobs also welfare for illegals is limited to foodstamps and medicaid for their kids except in Places like NY or Commiefornia

damn I know if i said something like that about the state of Sweden the thread would be filled with YES

Sweden is literally more based than USA atm no joke. Atleast we eliminated all welfare for illegals.

Well the food stamps and Medicaid they get here is for the kids and they can only get it if the Kids are Citizens medicaid cant be used by illegal parents with the exception of NY and Commiefornia

This. Mexicans are paying taxes and get no benefits. It's a good deal for Americans.

No, Europe is not the only one

rofl. USA has lost the demographic battle. Its over. Doesnt matter if Trump gets in. If all these spics have kids in USA how the fuck are you going to kick them out? you have jus soli. if these laws explicitly make it easier for illegals, how the fuck do you think anything is going to change?

I've stopped feeling sorry for naive Americans. You deserve it.
>The households of illegal immigrants receive an average of about $1,000 more annually in federal welfare benefits than do the households of non-immigrant recipients, a new analysis finds.
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Illegal-Immigrants-Welfare-American/2016/05/09/id/727875/

We tried to years ago the government told us to go fuck ourselves.
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)

The wall will considerably reduce illegal immigration here. The problem is white people have become hedonistic fucks with no wishes to have kids

No, no it isn't. If you actually believe this you're a brain-dead faggot. Social Security is completely fucked and it won't last, meanwhile Pablo and Maria send their 8 kids to public schools, use emergency rooms, etc etc.

tl;dr you're a stupid faggot

you do realizing that "reducing illegal immigration" isnt going to make the rest of us impressed right? again, if I said something like that, just because of my flag, I'd get sharted on so hard because its not enough. While you yanks use it as a lie to console yourselves.

there's already like 4-5 million children born to illegal immigrants in the US. dont you understand that with laws that continue to reward illegals, they too will continue ruining your country? illegals get welfare, illegals get healthcare and education, even a SSN since you can steal whoevers and IRS doesnt even care. what the fuck is the point of being a citizen when all is already given to you aslong as you squeeze out a wetback on US territory?

>but they aren't trying to impose Sharia law and generally only kill people as collateral damage from their gang violence.

and all but the worst would go home if we slashed farm subsidies

these fuckers were brought here intentionally with our economic policies, the pen stroke could just as easily send them home

which is why the GOP doesn't like Trump,

they're afraid he'll do that shit

if Trump figures out he can send most of the illegals home and make Americans healthier cuckservatives are gonna be pissed

> the pen stroke could just as easily send them home
why dont you tell me how exactly

A lot of the "stolen" SSN were borrowed from other legal spics. They basically make a deal: I give you my SSN to work and I get the SS benefits but if you misuse it I'll deport you.

this literally makes nothing of what i said better

Wow Sweden since when did you guys grow some balls

This is one of the reasons why trump will win. Illegals lead in identity theft.

i believe he said by slashing farm subsidies since most illegals come here to be farmhands

ok so you slashed farm subsidies

then what? the illegals would all go "ohnoes i cant pick apples anymore in usa i have to go back to honduras and pick apples there" and then leave all on their own or what are you saying here?

yet feral government still taxes you and deducts social security from your paycheck.

murisharts getting jewed pretty hard.

it'll make it harder for them to find work, i heard they're already leaving in numbers higher than entering, this will expedite the process, they're mostly here to wire money back to their families in mexico, which trump will be taxing to pay for the wall

The hilarious part about this is that in Norway the police just go raid construction sites where illegals work, round up everyone and ID them.

Everyone without a valid ID is detained in a jail until the next flight leaves. Then they're unceremoniously put on the flight and told to fuck off.

It's not perfect, but it's better than what the US has, and nobody thinks it's racist. In fact, people want the police to do more, because it hurts the welfare state that we work so hard for.

So why the fuck are US lefties so fucking retarded?

Those who aren't lazy, have jobs. Thus, social obligations bar participation. Conversely, those lacking social obligations are lazy, thus not willing to organize such an event.

BLM is the exception, but only because organizers are paid, thus fall into the prior category of individuals.

>hurts the welfare state that we work so hard for.
>welfare
>work hard
Good luck snow nigger it will collapse in 20 years illegals or not

It's a scam to flood the US with second class "citizens" for cheap labor and to screw over actual citizens. The US is not a real country. It's a large number of people ruled by a wealthy few.

>The US is not a real country
Says the potato nigger who's ancestors died of lack of patatos instead of fish in the body of water surrounding your worthless land. Topkek

Americans are cucked harder than Europeans are actually. What is the white population percentage in
the EU compared to usa?

>Fuck off Mexicans are bro tier
You need to go back Juan.

And your rich are exterminating your race.
>60%

declining at a rate where they'll also be a minority by 2050

>this is what potato niggers believe

which is a lie. you're trying so hard to make it look less bad than it is. the butthurt is real

There is not one country in Europe where there will be a white minority in 35 years. RIGHT NOW white children are a minority of births in the US.

EXTINCT
X
T
I
N
C
T

I believe facts.
>60% and falling

thanks for correcting me, it's good to hear you guys don't have a problem with imported minorities replacing the ethnic populations, it's nice to hear that you guys are fine taking on more refugees to help solve the refugee crisis and all that posting about merkal ruining europe is just shitposting

Its 77% counting white Hispanics canelo types

>white Hispanics.
Don't forget to count the white asians and white blacks too.

That makes you 100% white.

Now you're just desperate

It still costs us over 100 billion a year in social services. Now imagine if they were legal.

Yes I agree. Counting Hispanics as white sounds very desperate.

italians and irish are from Europe. most hispanics are of heavy native ancestry. trying to count them as white seems like false equivalence

I did know potato niggers can't understand English. I was referring to you

>He also said the agency struggled to come up with a solution that wouldn’t chase illegal immigrants away from filing their taxes altogether.

How about just get rid of them and problem solved.

I'm starting to notice it's usually women that like this kind of violence as a non-involved third party. Is this some kind of power fantasy for them?

Democracy fallacy. "Don't like it? Just wait until the elections! Look, it's right around the corner!"

yeah we arent getting replaced. we're nowhere near that treshold, and neither are any other european countries which have been traditionally homogenous white. in Sweden we're even experiencing a net loss in shitskins at the moment.

in other words the USA is just a kike kolhoz.

heheh they'll finally learn what it's like to be occupied by bolshevik kikes

SHART spattered BANNER

You have already replaced yourself, ahmed.

1.1mln in a cunt tree of 320mln is pretty much nothing

>Victims’ numbers are stolen by illegal immigrants who need to give employers a valid Social Security number in order to get a job. Employers are prohibited from probing too deeply into numbers, even when they suspect fraud.
yeah yeah what a bullshit
employers can ask to show physical EAD or Green Card and passport or ID or drivers license or all of it. So not checking identity of someone you going to hire is just impossible

>The IRS has discovered more than 1 million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants
so stolen or used or both?
identity theft is easy tho in US of Ayy and gov really just should change the legal weight of SSN

>the IRS said it’s prevented by federal law from telling taxpayers
what?

not news the thread

SSN system needs overhaul it's still in some 50s and identity theft might impact victims really hard