I can't believe you think Trump will magically win

All he has is the poor white male vote, and that is numerically not enough to cancel out the votes of everyone else.

Trump doesn't have minorities, women, Catholics, educated whites, and young people.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefeudallands.ca/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768945/Donald-Trump-AHEAD-national-poll-Clinton-slumps-39-cent-ahead-crucial-Labor-Day-watershed.html
primarymodel.com
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah? Well you're gay.

>Trump doesn't have minorities, women, Catholics, educated whites, and young people.
This is why america is broken and democracy in general. There is more time spent on getting the vote from a certain block of voters than actually making good policy and governing

>gotta make sure we have the blacks! Give them more money!.
>gotta make sure we have the spics! Give them citizenship
>gotta make sure we have the women! Heres free shit

And Donald Trump's supporters don't want things? Of course they want things from the GOP.

Thought the shills were quiet today

Got some bad news for ya shill
>
>
>

How does it feel to be getting beat by a bunch of shitposting Nazi frogs CTR?

Educated, Catholic white here. You are wrong.

No. We want changes for All Americans

According to the media, Clinton has most of the Catholic vote and that's 25 percent of the population.

Something to do with Trump "not being Christian." Threatening to break up families, insulting the Pope, little things like that.

Trump will win in a landslide. And all the shills will have to assume the fetal position and cry it out.

Roman Catholics have always been in the Democrats pocket. That's why the 6 of them on the Obergfell court declined to band together and stop degeneracy: they want to completely tear down Protestant America and rebuild it in their shiny Roman Catholic image, and the fastest way to do that is green light every form of degeneracy. Too bad they are just the tools of international Jewry like the Orthodox in Russia before them, and the end result will by a Marxist superstate that purges all religions. Roman Catholics are basically the dumbest white goys there are.

With just the poor white male vote? You don't have the numbers.

before they commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 3 times for being a failure

I like the way you keep ducking the truth. It's over

You are a dumbass sir.

Trump can easily win, he will take Florida, Michigan, and Ohio away, at minimum. He's probably also going to get Nevada and maybe New Mexico. Enjoy your last days of Obama, things change come November.

I'm an educated catholic young person who is voting for Trump.
My entire family are educated Catholics who are voting for Trump.

It's already over trump won. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Conservatives are pretty detached from reality.

Population sampling is a liberal conspiracy.
Statistical inference is a tool of the devil.
The media is controlled by jews who want to destroy America (or something)
Obama hates America

And what are Evangelicals? They're perfectly content to let themselves be associated with the GOP, and they'll go down with it.

Republican Jesus looks a lot different from actual Jesus.

Pay the OP no mind, he is another butthurt SJW who doesn't actually talk to real people and who probably thinks Trump is a racist. His delusions will be shattered this November,

he has to win ohio and florida without a doubt. he is also tied or leading in Nevada and iowa. recent polls also show him up in new hamphire and maine, granted they are small sample sizes but still. he is also within striking distance of the rust belt states like wisconsin and michigan. why isn't it possible he can win?

But Jesus said to be nice to sojourners! Like the Jews in Egypt! Which means temporary visitors!

How long were the Jews in Egypt? Oh yeah, longer than America has been a country...

Actually the media is controlled and that's not a conspiracy. The same people who fund and support Hillary Clinton are the same people who own the big media companies that control the content and biases of the major television news channels and a lot of the local newspapers. But hey, knowing that requires doing a little research and research tends to hurt your case that we who ask questions are just delusional "conspiracy theorists".

Okay, so the jews control the librul media...

to what end, exactly?

Because OP gets all his info from CNN and MSNBC, who are running with the narrative that the entire country has united against Trump and that the "Alt Right" is crazy and attacking Hillary Clinton for no reason.

Seriously, turn on MSNBC or CNN and try to sit there and watch it for 5 minutes, you won't make it, it's that bad.

>tfw educated Catholic white young woman voting for Trump
Fucking shills broohaha

The odds are stacked against Trump but he definitely could still win. I don't really understand what the point of a post like yours is OP? What does believing someone will or will not win have to do with whether or not they SHOULD win? The point is that Trump should win. I don't think everyone here believes he is going to win.

So there's either a massive collusion between every polling firm in America, or maybe some people just don't like Trump.

Yeah, it's the Jews.

Post tits.

He doesn't have the vote of (((educated))) numale college cuckolds like that AIDS Skillex character, but he's got the vote of actually educated white males in legitimate fields of study.

If the entire country hasn't united against Trump, why have several red states become battlegrounds?

Lurk more

Where did I say Jews in my post?

It's a fact that some of the biggest supporters of Hillary Clinton are the people who run the big media companies, for example, MSNBC is owned by Time Warner, a top Clinton donor. Same with GE, the donate to Clinton, what cable news channel does GE own? CNN. There you go. You don't bite the hand that feeds, it's not rocket science user....

>Catholic
>democrats
Pick one

So how do they get the universities to rig all the polls?

And how do they get the chemicals in the vapor trails?

*Citation needed

And CNN isn't a valid source.

>show me evidence
>which I will reject out of hand

why have blue states like iowa, new hampshire, and nevada become battlegrounds? its like the red state vs. blue state dichotomy doesn't fully explain why groups of people vote this way. shocking , i know

I'm sorry, but it's hard to trust anything that comes out of CNN, I don't think that's crazy considering what we know about CNN. Find me a decent objective source and I will trust you.

>time warner is one of Clinton's top donors
>teehee no conflict of interest there
I like your new tactics CTR, they're much more subtle

>thefeudallands.ca/

How did you convince yourself that CNN is the only one finding out that long-held red states are closer to blue than they've been in decades?

meanwhile, CNN hired a guy to analyze Trump that is contractually forbidden to say anything bad about him...

By polling specific subsets of the population who are likely to give the answer you want, numbnuts. If I go to a ghetto or trailer park asking about reductions for social benefit policies it's going to be a different result from a suburban upper middle class community.

Lurk more.

A misogynist, racist, xenophobe.

I have a feeling Trump backers are in technical fields, distanced from humanity.

Most Nazi elites were Doctors, most Communist elites were Engineers. Predictably they used their education to justify atrocities.

OH NOEZ, THEY HIRED ONE MAN WHO MUST SIDE WITH TRUMP

...WHILE THE REST OF THE CHANNEL SHILLS FOR HILLARY!

You got us CTR, you got us!

And we're back in conspiracy land. Random digit dials that somehow aren't random, carefully crafted to select certain groups. Probably done by the Jews...

But even you have to see the problem with that. Can you admit it?

>meanwhile, CNN hired a guy to analyze Trump that is contractually forbidden to say anything bad about him...

Plus is an idiot.

>a misogynist, racist xenophobe
Ah, the shill reveals itself. Hope CTR is paying you well, you sure follow the script to the letter. Now fuck off, choke on a dick and die in a ditch.

Educated white here, and voting Trump.
I abandoned the marxist/globalist doctrine after I researched it enough.

STEM BS, here.

OP how does it feel knowing you can't correct record by lying?

By Educated OP means, liberal arts students who bought the communism meme.

What OP is failing to consider, is people are against the establishment, especially young people.

Also what OP is failing to consider, during times of economic growth and stability people will vote for more of the same. But WE ARE NOT IN THAT TIME NOW.

People will vote for their interests, and those interests are to remove the globalist shills taking over our government.

This election, without a doubt, will inform us all of exactly who should be targeted by right wing death squads in the Second US Civil War of 2020.

Hillary wins 2016, ushers in four years of white genocide, and the GOP runs the most cuckolded candidate of all time to appeal to the changed demographics of the US. This leads to open revolt as the party of Lincoln finally dies a death it long needed to since Eisenhower. The United States is in total collapse as the majority of taxpayers drop out of the system to fight in any way they can (not necessarily violent).

I really don't care what CNN does, they have lost any semblance of objectivity, they are not to be trusted regardless of if the entire station shills for Hillary Clinton or if they hire a token Trump supporter. It's irrelevant at this point, you cannot take them seriously and anyone who trusts any of their statistics, their reporting, or who unironically believes they are objective is a fool. End of discussion.

How can you be STEM educated and not understand the ramifications of technology irreversible reducing our economy's dependence on labor?

you're living in a fantasy

there won't be a civil war, you're deluded

>Trump general in a nutshell
Even suggesting that he did something wrong will get you shunned.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768945/Donald-Trump-AHEAD-national-poll-Clinton-slumps-39-cent-ahead-crucial-Labor-Day-watershed.html

Well said. You should start a thread about this and keep spreading the word. 10/10

>losing horribly
>within margin of error in national
>within margin of error in OH, NC, FL, and PA
Try again buddy

Preach it brother!!!

>within margin of error in OH, NC, FL, and PA
Inevitably, Trump supporters just start lying to themselves.

You are wrong.

I remember when I used to think Obama did a ton of good things to prevent global warming, when he actually enabled China to produce more pollution then anyone else.

Even my former bio professor is for Trump.

Under Hillary's America, there will be no middle class, only an elite class and a welfare class. They will eventually try and urge people want a basic income, and replace everyone with automation.

Then when they have the basic income meme, their open society model will begin to crumble and turn to their planned chaos police state.

I am a forensic scientists, and I will profit no matter who wins. I'm going Dexter on liberals in Hillary's America.

Oh really? Trump's own mouth speaks for itself. He is a sexist, racist, xenophobe. Why deny it?

He speaks your true language, not that sanitized plausible-deniability version the GOP traffics in.

He is the malevolence of the Republicans, out in the open for all to see.

If he wins, it will be because America has given into its own debase hatreds.

You got it.

I know right? It's just sad.

You don't live here, in the south everyone I know is buying body armor and AR 15's.

They know who the traitors are.

This CTR guy is going to have his delusions shattered in November.

Mark it folks, Trump is going to win in a landslide, it won't even be in doubt. The media threw everything they had at him, everything they had, all you had to do to know that is turn on CNN or MSNBC for a minute to know that. Yet, he has surged back in the national polls and is now ahead in a few of them!

This is even before the debates, which is Trump's wheelhouse and where Hillary struggles (because people hate her). Once the debates happen, and Clinton is destroyed by Trump in them, the game is over.

It's going to be fun to watch.

Can you post your instruction pamphlet?

Are you replying to the right post? Because that rant has nothing to do with the fact that technology and automation irreversible reduce labor as a component of the economy.

Probably the scariest image ever posted on Sup Forums....seriously

I am expect them to cheat.

Don't worry I'm sure he'll shit the bed during the debates and lose what little support he has left

>I can't believe you think Trump will magically win

it's all over now that a real woman has entered the race

The average Trump supporter earns more than the average Clinton or Sanders supporter.

>rasmussen

Go ahead. You're all traitors anyway. You're only loyal to your race, not your nation.

All that's left is for you to prove to everyone else you are traitors.

You're only loyal to America if it conforms to your version of it.

You rise up, you confirm your own treasonous nature.

LOLOLOL..... +100000000

Definitely, Everyone I know is buying armor and guns. Don't forget storeable food supply's... you've seen what happens when ebt goes out for a day. Imagine all power down for 2 weeks or a month. Civil war, only needs a spark.

If anything, the margin of error is in favor of Trump, not Hillary. As OP already said, he doesn't have the votes of women, minorities, young people, whites in regions like New England and such, etc.

>Clinton has most of the Catholic vote and that's 25 percent of the population.

makes sense what with Clinton's open Baal worship, fits right in with the pope being the antichrist and everything

>stormniggers, alt right ugly trash, and blue collared GED garbage support trump
>thinks you can win an election with just these 3

Lmao

In the south, anecdotal evidence is considered a valid form of scientific evidence.

Catholic in USA means mostly imigrant. But when it comes to someone who knows thier shit...
>Jesus was hippie-stateist meme

>whites in regions like New England and such, etc.

Trump got some of his biggest turnouts in MA

Reminder that the last time any GOP candidate for president won a majority of any minority demographic was when Bob Dole won 51% of Asians. 20 years. The party is dead, nationally.

>Technology and automation irreversible reduce labor as a component of the economy.

I didn't answer that question because it's based on false pretext and concepts and only worded to obfuscate the fact that Hillary's America will be worse then Trumps.

The democratic ideal and open boarders is based on the same multicultural ideals of slavery that brought down Rome.

Yes. It shows just how traitorous you really are.

You can't win through democratic means so you resort to treason.

I can't blame you for avoiding the fact. Automation reduces labor. Because we're automating labor. No point in denying it.

Do you actually think he'll win Massachusetts?

Taken from a book written by a globalist.

Look at the older books written by Rothschilds family.

They were much more honest in their intentions in the past.

I am currently reading books by Soros.

or so the liberal media wants us to believe

meanwhile I've met a lot of white women that are voting for Trump
they tend to be really attractive for some reason
and 40% of Mexican voters are voting for Trump as well.
They want legal immigration to be more well defined
and there's also the point that they don't want all the lazy bums and criminals they were trying to leave behind to follow them
think about it:
they didn't leave America to be surrounded by Mexicans and poverty as soon as they got here.
Which is what California and Florida is turning into.
They have good reason to vote for Trump as well.
And the numbers as well as my personal experience, reflect this

Black people have no reason to vote for an old white lady who is clearly corrupt
But the liberals are spinning the
>Trump hates nonwhites
meme so well that Blacks think shillary is the better option

I'l admit that at least 80% of women are voting for shillary for no other reason than her being a woman
as well as every feminist and SJW (aka 90% of people under the age of 25)

But if you look at the world outside of Sup Forums you'll see that there is a very big uprising of people sick of SJWs and political correctness instigating everyone

I've been looking at the political and social climate for a long time
And though i initially thought SJWs were the majority i now believe that they are simply very loud and very active on the Internet

"silent majority is with Trump" is real
it's not just a meme
Have faith friends.

This, the SJW anti-social students in this thread who only support liberals don't really know anything. Their college professors don't teach them about how society really works. You see boys and girls, we live on a knife's edge, things are fine as long as people get their money or benefits and they can feed, house, and cloth themselves and send their kids to school, as long as things function. When you disrupt that for any reason, you will see that a great deal of us are still wild animals, and we will do ANYTHING to survive, and I do mean anything.

It is SMART to arm yourself, to buy canned food, to buy bottled water. If shit does hit the fan after the election for any reason, your life might depend on how prepared you are for it.

>Have faith friends.
That's ultimately what it comes down to. Being a Trump supporter is a faith-based proposition.

When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Just because you're on the side of the scum who writes the laws and shreds the constitution doesn't mean you're not the traitor. Not that i expect to turn you since you're getting paid... I digress.

Ok shills, I fucking dare you to give me any good reason why Crooked Hillary is going to win this election.

The Primary Model, which has correctly predicted every election but one for the past 100 years, some retroactively, gives Trump an 87%-99% chance of winning November. primarymodel.com

His rallies are off the fucking hook.

The polls are shit, they have been going back and forth all summer, and don't mean much until after the debates.

Democrats have failed the past 4/5 attempts at a 3rd democratic term, in fact, 3 democratic terms have only happened twice since 1836.

7/9 elections voters have decided to switch the party controlling the White House.

The last time voters elected a Democrat to the White House after a president from the same party had just served a full term was in 1856, before the Civil War.

Really?

Bad b8

Are you saying in Hillary's America the top elite manufacturers and companies will profit more then the American people? Are you saying Wall Street and private interests and the 1% will literally profit from the blood of the people and there will be less middle class jobs because people will be replaced?

Will it look good in paper and say top elite companies and the 1% and private sector reap tons of benefits from the way Hillary's elitist friends run things?

Yes I agree with you, she will fuck common people and small businesses over and the Private sector will literally RAPE America.

We can agree on that. :-)

We can agree, the private sector and 1% will bleed America dry in Hillary's America.

Automation ending work and technology eliminating all scarcity won't end civilization.

We'll just transition to a new economic system.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen?

inb4 "the grid"

They admit on the site that they paint the bullseye.

When Clinton wins, they will re-adjust their model and tell you that it's picked the last 6/6.

I could just as easily come up with a model to fit past results, with no predictive power.

>mfw educated jew voting trump

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

According to Nate Silverstein:

Romney got about 62% of the white non college educated vote.

If white non college educated voters go even 5% more for Trump to 67% support, and turnout increases by 5% to 62% turnout, then the electoral votes are 275-263 Clinton.

However, there is no way African Americans will have 66% turnout ever again since Obama is gone. No way they will turnout for Clinton in as large numbers as for Obama. So if you leave them as 93% democrat, and decrease turnout by just a mere 10% (It will most likely decrease even more), Trump wins in a landslide, 306-232.

So, all Trump needs is 5% more non college educated White males. Which he is outperforming,