Why does Sup Forums want to ban drugs?

banning alcohol didn't work in the 1920's so what makes you idiots think banning drugs will work now? especially because there is this new thing called the darknet where you can get any drug delivered to your doorstep in less than a week. if there is a demand there will always be a supply.

Because Sup Forums doesn't understand the basics of human nature.

>everyone has primal instincts so let us be degenerates becuause muh nihilism/biorealism etc.

Unless you know, we literally kill the demand

>Sup Forums is one person
It happened again, mom!

authoritarian scum!!!! how dare you not let people do heroine??!! I totally don't have autism!!

people want what is forbidden.
if you allow something new these thrill seekers will look for something forbidden.
this is why legalization of homosexuality leads to pedophilia and zoophilia in society.

Because if you control the Gobernment and make something illegal that everyone has, you always have a reason to put someone you don't like into Jail.

you guys execute druggies?

>Sup Forums is not an echo chamber

RARE
A
R
E

Because
>no fun allowed
Essentially, because basement dwellers don't like it when other people are happy.

I'm all for legalize

If we legalise drugs what will this based individual do?

>If we legalise drugs what will this based individual do?

need to find a new source of income besides being a drug kingpin

You're russian, it's in your DNA to be in favour of alcohol

this, drugs are fine if used responsibly

I bet most people on Sup Forums drink coffee, guess what caffeine is a fucking stimulant

should we ban caffeine???

There is nothing wrong about doing drugs responsibly. Your view of drug users is flawed - you judge a wide group by the image you've seen in TV, and never in real life - an image of a person who destroyed their life with drugs. Sure, shit happens. But there are more responsible drug users than there are complete junkies.

Also, alcohol is a drug, and it's more addictive and destructive to human health than illegal drugs. LSD, to name one.

Vikings were one of the most manly and redpilled nations in their time and they were constantly drunk/high. They even fought battles while high out of their minds.

how exactly is using adderall to get smarter degenerate?

how is using marijuana to treat anxiety and depression degenerate?

how is using alcohol to become more social degenerate?

how is using LSD to have a spiritual religious experience degenerate?

drugs are tools, they can be both good and bad depending on how they are used

do you really think the government should be in control of what people do to their own body?

Kek has spoken. Responaible drug use is not degenerate. Irresponsible drug use is.

Because in the 1920s, only gangsters and people who were otherwise criminals would buy prohibited alcohol. Same principle with drugs. Legalizing them now lets everyone have them, including people who wouldn't before because it was illegal.

If mexico legalized all drugs, the cartels would vanish. Thin air. They would have nothing to do. In addition the issues of drug usage would be much more visible, and people would be helped more if they were treated as people with health issues, and not as criminals.

The law doesn't stop anyone from using drugs. Everyone who wants drugs can get them, it just requires not being a complete autist.

Legalisation of drugs wouldn't result in the growth of drug users' community, because people who don't want to use drugs won't do it just because it's legal, and those who want already do that despite it being illegal. Legalization would only result in responsible drug users, who are as productive and useful to society as non-drug-usees, not going to prison for literally nothing.

What a faggot. Id do a heroine any time. Except for Megan Fox. That bitch looks like her pits and ass stink

Because banning them stops drug use.

marijuana is banned in my state yet 90% of high schoolers in my city smoke it

checkmate atheists

It doesn't.

Adderall doesn't make you smarter fuckwit. It's like taking a tranquilizer because teachers are too lazy to try and teach you. Adderall is not good in the slightest. Schools will try and tell there parents to get it. They are the pushers. My doctor told my parents every weekend don't make me take it. A DOCTOR said this shit doesn't need to be used. It's just a scam.

they made the mistake of letting the alcoholics live

>banning alcohol didn't work in the 1920's
yes it did

Banning is not really effective, it's just a band-aid. I'd me much more supportive of campaigns to make drug use be seen as a personal flaw liable on the consumer again, be allowed to discriminate drug users with no consequences and get drugs out of the MSM.

No it didn't

Are you fuckig retarded? Adderall is an extremely powerful stimulant, in no way does it act like a tranquilizer