Superdad or Batdad ?

Superdad or Batdad ?
Who is a better father: Batman or Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qN7TW1tBjTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look at the death count and whoever has the fewest dead kids is the winner.

Sups.

>InB4 Batman's children keep dying
Batman is the best father because he has survived to gather more children.

Superman.

Flash.

Damien is Bruce's worst son. Even worse than Jason. He's creepy for his age. Does he even go to school?

Damian went to Gotham Academy for like, a day

Did he suck Maps's dick while he was there?

>Even worse than Tim ?

I think Maps wanted to suck his.

Clark's son will be forgotten in time just like Chris

No he's really is clarks son.

Just like Cir-El was really Clark's daughter

so batman wins!! because supers has mor dead kids than bats( cir-el / crist kent/ more supergirl /unborn baby ......) and none of them come back unlike batman's robin so Stubborn to stay dead

>than bats( cir-el / crist kent/ more supergirl /unborn baby ......)
Not his kids.

why does sups son look so gay

>implying Jon is really his son
>trusting comics to not throw out shitty twists when it suits them
>thinking status quo will ever be allowed to change
>still having faith in this industry

yes cir el from lois in the futur and crist is adopted and the unborn baby is from injustice

What if they traded sons?

>Cir-El

But she wasn't Superman's daughter...

I think he was being homeschooled in the New 52 B&R, which is probably better for any kids that would have had to share a classroom with him.

>and none of them come back unlike batman's robin so Stubborn to stay dead
That doesn't really make it any better.

Superman by a mile, he actually had a good home life growing up. Batman would beat the fucking shit out of you then say you're a pussy because his parents were killed right in front of him.
Plus if you are half kryptonian you get a shit load of free powers. Batkids only have the power of money.

Scott Snyders Batman sucks as dad.

I'm not reading it but I think he showed up in Gotham Academy, not sure if he's full time or if it was just a one off cameo.

it doesn't .. but it's mean that batman train them well they won't die that easy

I agree very much .. but let's face it each batkid is deadly as hell and none of them go down easily that's way cooler

Superman adopted a kid and lost him to the phantom zone and he grew up and became an adult and then got ignored and forgotten about.

Batman adopted 3 boys, had a bastard, adopted one last girl, and has played father figure/mentor to at least a few other people on top of that. He's abused, beaten, and neglected them all. We could fill a thread with all the trauma he's inflicted on Dick over the years.

How is this even a question? Superman is a better dad in every way.

>Jon listening to his parents fuck.jpg

jon cry in every superman issue !! what a wimp

yet damian beat the hell out off deathstroke and his mother in age of 10

lois lanes son
talias son.

exactly

Clark.

>Bad writing equals good character

Kid beats up a pedophile .

>Kid beats up a pedophile .
Generally, why is Deathstroke an interesting and popular DC ... Other then that, I'm not taht familiar with Deathstroke. ... He's a PEDOPHILE!

this is the type of stuff that makes my day.

But they died. Coming back through a extern source or even coming back in general isn't much credit for good parenting.
You can't even compare raising batchild with raising superchild.
Raising superchild means teaching to control the gotten way too strong powers. Raising batchild means raising a normal son out of flesh and blood to fight crime.

Look which kid is happier.

I wouldn't trust Batman to watch my kid for an afternoon.

Deathstroke's entire purpose is to get beaten up by children.

Bruce Wayne knows how to deal with kids being exceptional, but he's not good at dealing with emotional outbursts and irrationalities. He treated Dick as both a brother and a son, switching between equals and subordinate depending on his mood and the era. Jason was an honest attempt, but depending on which writer you ask Bruce either didn't have the facilities to save Jason or pushed him down his dark path. Tim was never really Bruce's kid, more of a cousin that spends a lot of time at the house, so that one isn't on him. And then Damian he had no idea how to deal with (only having dealt with mostly nice kids up to that point) and had to rely on Dick to get the kid any real emotional help. He's not a terrible dad, but he needs more help than Alfred can give.

Superman is a lot better about handling emotions, but his kids are all softballs. They're not criminals like Jason or sociopaths like Damian, they're super-nice kids who would never harm a fly and always obey their parents in a nuclear family with nuclear vision. And for all the good he does at raising regular kids, he's actually not that great at raising Kryptonians. He has a tendency to be a big wet blanket with his powers, and sort of tries to lean his kids away from exceptionalism. He's humble and that's great, but because of it he actively pushes his kids away from being their full potential.

Neither are perfect, nor are either terrible. But Lois and Alfred and Dick all play important roles in raising the kids, because neither Clark or Bruce can do it all on their own.

Get back here you little Sh*t I'm not done with you!!!!" says Damien at the end.

This is an eyegasm seeing pedophiles get what they deserve.

>damian beat the hell out off deathstroke
That's not how you spell bribe.

pedophile gets caught in the act .

youtu.be/qN7TW1tBjTo

What happened to Robin being a fun character kids could look at and be "thats me fighting beside Batman!"

Yeah teaching a 12 year old to fight crime isn't a good idea in real life. But comics isn't supposed to be real life. Get out of here with all this abuse and angst crap.

That being said, I think Supes is still going to be the better Dad in the end where as Bats is more of the fun, cool Dad.

>What happened to Robin being a fun character kids could look at and be "thats me fighting beside Batman!"
The Bronze Age and Jason Todd. But then Tim Drake made Robin fun again... then Tim Drake made Robin an angsty abused mess again. Damian's sort of both, his angst and abuse are easily done as ten year old tantrums so he can do both types of stories.

We need more shit like this

Batman. Superbitch isn't even a good person.

amen

(Terra was actually 15 when she started doing this).

John was easy. Mode, all of Bruce kids had saved the world. Before they were 17 even when they had hard backgrounds aside from Jason, is easy to be loving. When you don't have to fear your kid being hurt

Why did they draw this to make it look like they are about to kiss?

Superbat.

>Jon is taller than Damian although he is younger

When will they ever learn?

>Batdad

>Cir-El
Shouldn't it be Cir Kal-El?

>batman is a good dad
>batman is a good person
This is the wrongest post ive ever seen