Isareli defemse force

isareli defemse force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-es us to fight for their pathetic little land, but the time will come were we will rally up against them, burn their literature and kick them all out.

syndrome of the down squad?

Is this the shitposting unit?

How the fuck do they still exist ?

Explain?

Special ops division?

Man they all look kind of retar-

Oh.

Top Kek.

>JIDF

>That qt hot chocolate on the left

Nice post. Good job.

Jewish Potato Platoon.

Nice

> Israeli Special Defense Force
Fixed it for you

you should look at the canadas military

Jews need to go home. Look how shallow the gene pool is getting.

Autistic... rain man level - can count dropped matches on the floor at a single glance...
Israel uses them to analyze intelligence photos... they can detect underground tunnels by noticing slight changes in terrain...

DELIT DIS

>being so jewish you jew yourself into oblivion

Sup Forums defence force

can Sup Forums name the people in this picture?

Oh my

It's the 1st Autist Parachuters Fivision

But I thought Israelis were white.

It's some autist reconaissance group right?

hamas are shitting their pants right now

Average JDIF posters.

I can explain.

Nearly everyone is required to serve in the IDF, even the deaf. They've probably let the tards be cooks or do other basic labor.

Are they pulling a soylent green on them by make then feel good and happy before they're led to the gas chamber?

is this intelligence unit 9900?

Is this true? If so that would be pure genius!

>implying i can't smell a filthy palestinian from a mile away with this schnoz

Literally JIDF in one picture

(OP)
"you should look at the canadas military"

and then there's the pride of the USA fighting forces

what did they mean by this?

Pretty good looking for Jews.

>Thank you for your service :)))

Never underestimate the bravery of these elite warriors. They would not hesitate to fight to the last American.

The US is their puppet state.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

A couple of these people appear to have down syndrome or something along those lines - is this some kind of community outreach thing? Are they just allowing these retarded kids to dress up so they feel cool? I noticed what appears to be the officers are all normal looking, which is why I'm thinking there has to be more to this.

Side question: are autistic people exempt from conscription?

can we get their names?

Quite the chuckle user.

Witnessed.

Bar Down Stein
Schlomosome Squadron 1488

Yes, a diagnosed autist is exempt from service (although they can still volunteer)
It's fairly easy to avoid service by acting autistic and retelling tales of autism in front of the Mental Health Officer. You may not be exempt outright (unless you end up being diagnosed by a professional civilian psychologist), but you will probably get a whole bunch of "easy service" packages and exemptions (i.e. going home every day, service close to home, serving in non-active non-combat roles, etc.)

Probably special oops division

I get making fun of of capable people, it's a way of shaming them... but why the fuck make fun of the handicap (congenital or not)? I mean, I'm not for not laughing at them if they do something stupid, but to just outright roast them for no reason is pretty fucked up in my book.