What happens when these cucks start fleeing Sweden when it becomes third world in the next 30 years I don't want these...

What happens when these cucks start fleeing Sweden when it becomes third world in the next 30 years I don't want these keks here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/indraget-bidrag-vid-nej-ska-fa-fler-att-lamna-sverige/
di.se/artiklar/2016/5/2/sa-ska-80000-utvisas/
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we tried to civilize you potatoniggers
we founded Dublin
but you chimped out and drove us out

keep fucking your sheep

theyll probably realize that Eesti has been trying to be nordic since forever, and try to swim here over the Baltic sea, and get free gibsmedats but what they dont know is that our country can barely sustain its own people and just tells itself that everyone is rich and well off, our viking gold has been dragged off since the time of vikings came to an end, we got nothing but rocks and some IT guys

Only ones who try to be Nordic here are the guest workers in Scandinavia.

They'll pour into Norway and Denmark. I hope the Norwegians and Danes keep them out at gunpoint. Let the Swedecucks suffer.

Relax, in 30 years time Europe has burnt down and rebuilt already and there is a wall around Sweden so that humankind remembers forever what happens when evil and mad and stupid fucks get power handed to them by useless cucks.

We'll make bank selling locks and hasps for the cucksheds. Svens won't want to leave, then the women won't want them to leave.

>Ireland had Peaceful monks
>Vikings were raping and acting like niggers

If things don't turn around within 5 or so years, please nuke us.

Really dont understand all the old defeatist shit here. We've already turned things around greatly. Is Sup Forums really that happy to bathe in their own ignorance of change and happenings? We've done lots of shit to combat this, infact, we're more than likely to turn out even better than most countries that has the same problem.

OK, I'll just wait for the weekend to count how many stories there are about mass festival rapes or whatever vs. the number of stories of how Sweden deport lots of them and made money along the way.

>Denial

danish vikings* #notallvikings

Förhoppnisvis
>Förhoppnisvis
reser sig europa och dödar alla muslimer.

pic unrelated

The US is 60% white today and not third world, so I don't see how Sweden will be third world in 30 years. Maybe in 70 years kek

enlighten us, what exactly you did?

Waste of nukes
Rather keep you as example

>what exactly you did?
They decided to collectively feel better about it, as far as I can tell.

thats the sad thing
scandinavians were to northern europeans what muslims were to southern europeans
yet they evolved, civilised themselves, turned from chad barbarians to perhaps the most civilized, mildest men on earth
and now after all this chad sandniggers are fucking them up
and this time there will be no crusades

There are plans to deport 80k, and we have effectively closed the borders.

>anyone fleeing to ireland

The sandniggers will prolly be 50% of the population and start demanding stuff because of Islam.
At least Mexico are christians.

>plans
>effectively
That's nice. Will you be holding more rape festivals in the meanwhile?

I had lots of fun reading those news stories to my family. That had no idea.

this fucking nigger on the background

will somalia be as generous as sweden ?
who knows

The US is being invaded by Catholic Mexicans, not shit tier towelhead highly-explosive sand niggers.

>plans

Means did nothing

Sweden deporting 80K simply will never happen. Too many leftists and feminists there for that to happen. 8K max

you're a sad and naive human being. go shitpost irl infront of your family mr 60

>enlighten us, what exactly you did?
All Swedish women must now mate with immigrant men. The next generation will thus be Swedish. Prolem solved

Quite the opposite. I was highly educational. They didn't know about the rape bracelets, so I asked them how bad things would have to get before somebody would think maybe the next plan would be to put out rape bracelets.

Later on, I got some footage of one of the chimpouts in our country. Oh boy was that divisive. One person was laughing his ass off at how nigger they were being, another got really snarky at me, my mom started yelling at everbody, etc. etc.

>Sweden deporting 80K simply will never happen.
THIS There are no resources deporting tens of thousands. No one have.

>Waste of nukes
>Rather keep you as example
Fuck you, you better nuke us or we'll put up more gay propaganda underwater signs for your russian submarines to see.

we removed welfare altogether for illegal immigrants, removed family reunification, demanded ID checks at the border so no paperless shitskin can get in, began with proper age tests (will take some more time to introduce nationally though) and the first group up for deportation is around 80 000

pls dont

Resources is not really the problem

They are coming.

Just like in a generation or two the shitskins will spread throughout Europe.(and claim to be native European)

We love it here. Go sit on a potato.

12 000 have already left on their own and thousands have been forcibly deported.

Whoever legitimately think that Sweden does not have the resources to kick them out is fullblown retarded. Like literally mentally deficient. The money exists, its just a matter of budget allocation.

>we removed welfare altogether for illegal immigrants, removed family reunification, demanded ID checks at the border so no paperless shitskin can get in, began with proper age tests (will take some more time to introduce nationally though) and the first group up for deportation is around 80 000

What alternate reality are you living in?
- There's no deportation and never will be
- No welfare cuts
- No closed detention camps

>go sit on a potato
wew this guy's about to go postal

that's a start

But what are you going to do with those, who already inside?

Well shit
Fine

>12 000 have already left on their own and thousands have been forcibly deported.

12000 have gone dark and moved to Stockholm and Malmö. None have forcibly been deported

They can come to Canada. After all theyre the Sweden of the Americas

>Resources is not really the problem
- lawyers
- detention
- unhrc
- Airtransport
- making the country of origin accept them back
>The resources for this, not a problem

is this potato nigger for real?

NO ONE IS GOING TO FLEE

THE REAL SWEDES ARE STAYING

TOP KEK 1/10

I hope to god trump institutes a ban on euro immigration other wise these cucks will come here and vote for the democrats

>implying I won't go to the promised land, Nippon

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you even bothered to read the news? How does it feel to have an extra chromosome, do you need special care in your home? Its clear from all your posts that you have no firm connection to reality. All in all I feel sorry for your parents that the eugenics institute was shut down, maybe they could have had a smart kid then.

>12000 have gone dark
12 000 have left the country you nigger

> No closed detention camps
Uh yeah thats right we arent closing any detention camps we're actually building new ones.
>No welfare cuts
you're clinically retarded.
dn.se/nyheter/indraget-bidrag-vid-nej-ska-fa-fler-att-lamna-sverige/
This is how (atleast) 80 000 will get deported
di.se/artiklar/2016/5/2/sa-ska-80000-utvisas/

You're an embarassment for our country.

>dn.se/nyheter/indraget-bidrag-vid-nej-ska-fa-fler-att-lamna-sverige/
Sweden received 160 000 asylum seekers last year. From what i read there is about 2000 people will hypothetically will loose their right to free housing and welfare if the new law is neforced. What at turn for the good

>You're an embarassment for our country.
No you are an embarrassment and wizard of wishful thinking

You literally cant read at all can you. Do you even know Swedish? Literally the sentence before it, it says 4 000 will altogether be impacted. And its a good thing that there are not more illegals recieving welfare.

You're really losing every single argument here so all you can do is grasp for straws. I'm so glad that I actually dont know anyone like you, and that the average Swede is not like you.

Here, I have some advice for you.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
All will be better if you follow the instructions here.

>getting this mad
Your wife's son would be embarrassed

yeah why dont you tell me some more about cuckolding mr 60% your experience in these matters are greatly appreciated

Are you waiting for 59% in Sweden?

we're currently experiencing a net loss in shitskins due to deportations and people leaving voluntarily
how many whites do you see in american schools today? literally the only reason why usa isnt 40% white yet is because healthcare is keeping the old white fogeys alive for longer. you've already lost the demographic war so i understand that you're trying to alleviate your pain through asinine quips that have no real basis in reality.

"You" are starting to deport "wrong" mudslimes and other religions. Keep dreaming, Sven

a lot of immigrants here have said that if they cant live in sweden they'll probably live in the baltic states, so dear esti, i hope you have a lot of asylum centers because they're on boats headed for Tallinn

Last time I was at a school for children, it was run by a church innawoods and it was wall to wall white. I could drive several hours over and see a wall-to-wall Amish zone, or go to the ghetto and see a wall-to-wall black zone.

What worries me more is walking by the local university and wondering if I'm still in the US at all or whether I transported into some third world market. And it's spreading to the point where now on the street it's typical to walk past somebody who obviously isn't from here and might not even be able to speak English.

Don't point your finger at us. You have big, big problems gestating and we're trying to pound a lick of sense into your dense head as to what's coming.

> _probably_ _live_

>Airtransport

Literally just 300 flights
10 planes, 30 flights
30 planes, 10 flights

i'm just fucking with you esti we're sending them all back to their home countries

Women can come here sorry no men we r full

you do know that every single Swede here is redpilled rightwingers? so when you say "you're trying to pound a lick of sense into us" you're literally preaching to the choir mate, and it only comes off as naive and hypocritical bullshit which only serves to make you disliked and even hated. we hear SWEDEN YES from countries that are literally way worse off than us, while disregarding all the positive changes that has been made here, which makes this board awfully hypocritical and divisive when we could use our powers for good instead.

I do not believe for a moment that every single Swede there is anything. That's absurd.

I look forward to lots of news stories about how well your reforms are working. Deal?

If we are about to break ever international treaty and abandon civil rights I honestly wouldnt bother flying them home. I would take the hot young women as sex slaves and ditch the rest of them in the Norwegian sea without aboat

>I would take the hot young women as sex slaves and ditch the rest of them in the Norwegian sea without a boat

Now you just became emperor of Scandinavia

here as in "on Sup Forums/pol/". Obviously not every Swede is anything.

But yeah, I look forward to the same news stories.

>mfw the Finnish khanate will be the whitest country in europe by 2020

the fact that you think we need to abandon every international treaty and abandon civil rights because we're deporting shitskins who have no legal right being in Sweden in the first place is just more proof that you require further medication for your mental health problems