ITS HAPPENING

Hurricane Hermine bout to hit Florida

usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/09/01/tropical-storm-hurricane-hermine-florida/89709150/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWrJlYZB60
intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx
youtu.be/pYtrot1L2mc
strawpoll.me/11131259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

live stream maybe?
first one i could find dunno if its in the right location

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWrJlYZB60

Hurricane soon, fellow Floridian.

Yeah but it's not hitting any of the important parts. 727 reporting in, comfy as fuck.

Oh no it will rain for a week

#JustFloridaThings

Why does God hate Florida?

One fucken letter away from being named after a Harry Potter character

>Florida
>implying anyone cares

ain't anything.
I've been dealing with these things since Andrew (that one was pretty serious though)

This is nothing, it's not even a Cat 1 yet. Plus I'm 561 so idgaf... be a bunch of rain and wind.

>hurricane hitting florida
>happening
This happens like 5 times a year, move along

ACCIO STORM!

A category 1 hurricane.The horror, I mean, Florida's coastline may not have electricity for 2 days.

Hope this place gets wiped out, they do crazy shit, even for my country's standards

Tallahassee reporting in. Waiting for Armageddon will report details as they appear, sky is grey no wind or rain yet.

will keep eye on

my neighborhood gets comfy as shit during hurricanes. The niggers all vanish indoors, and the white people hangout and drink in our yards looking at the sky and bantering

Hopefully it crosses the peninsula and swings back around to hit Miami after strengthening to cat. 5.

Praise Ba'al, the storm god.

>terror in europe
>happening
This happens 20 times a year, move along

Nice logic faggot

/thread

Oh man there hasn't been a hurricane in like.. Fucking forever

Nice

Goddamn it! I have a package being delivered from Florida and if I have to wait a few day because some cucks died, I'm going to be pissed!

also in Tallahassee. Was digging out drainage in the backyard.

Is Deer Park Middle School still over there? Fuck that place

So the usual weather
This

TRIPLE REPEATING INTEGERS CONFIRM THE STORM WILL SWING BACK AFTER HITTING THE GULF AND WIPE OUT SOUTH FLORIDA

Clearwater here

So that's why it's been raining all shitty for the past 3 days

Oh well

I've got to drive to Gainesville tomorrow, then I have to drive to St Augustine Sat for work. Should make the interstate fun for the weekend.

Has the NG put out the free sandbags? I can't find any. :(

You guys are getting part of a different storm. Tampa got like 14 inches of rain in the past day or so.

intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx

Here's the best radar site around IMO

The storm is moving pretty slowly so expect at the bare minimum flooding and a 3-5 foot storm surge. Watch for spin off hook echo's, those mean tornadoes.

k...

It's really big this time.

Why don't they call hurricanes something people will actually fear like Doom von Deathkill.

>terrorism is a natural occurrence

Libtards actually believe this.

NCfag here. I'm excited that we're about to have Sandy 2.0 up north. Most models put this thing sitting on top of the entire northeast for half a week.

Yankees BTFO. Stay the fuck out of my state REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>cat 1
It's fucking nothing. I've taken shits that have done more property damage

Typhoon's sound cool and the name is based on a giant demon from Greek mythology.

They're the same thing as hurricane's except they form in SE asia

561? Didn't think anyone from Sup Forums would live so close to me, although with all the MAGA hats I've been noticing lately I guess it isn't that surprising. I work at publix. You've probably seen me.

>I've taken shits that have done more property damage

Who /hurricomfy/ here? Nothing but wind and rain for the last two days and I've been warm and relaxed inside.

They spin the opposite direction.

>happening must be caused by human

i cant even..404 logic not found

Fellow Pinellasfag here.

>tfw when stuck on my island

also

>literally eating a pubsub right now

At this point an eye has formed, it's likely a Cat 1 hurricane. It's very large as well, probably 2/3 the size of Texas.

>Who /hurricomfy/ here?

252 NC here. Bracing for the thunderstorm and beach erosion. Going to grill out and drink bourbon all weekend with my lads.

...that's pretty rare

Lol I gotta class right when it's suppose to hit, and my cars busted so I'll be walking. I got my rain jacket, boots, and tech pants all ready; it's gunna be fun.

>Live in Florida, dead center of where it's supposed to hit. Literal eye-of-the-storm projected over my house.
>Have to work outside next 3 days.
>Ask boss what's gonna happen if a hurricane fucks everything up.
>"You're still scheduled to work so you got to show up and work."
>"Even if there's a hurricane?"
>"Uh, yeah."

Fuck.

Radar image of Hermine. Will be hitting Tallahassee within the next half hour.

>tfw in Pinellas right now
Will everything be alright, Sup Forums?

Pinellas exists purely as a hurricane buffer zone for us across the bay.
>Thank you for your service

Have you ever been to destin? Proof god was happy when he created Florida. Everywhere in America has some form of natural disaster

For you.

Hillsborough master race here. How bad is this thing supposed to be? I find myself too consumed by international happenings to get any local or state news

Based az doesn't

>wildfires literally nothing

Many shall perish, all of them non-Trump voters

>/tropical-storm-hurricane-hermine-florida/

Tropical storms aint shit, nothing is happening

Sky is just cloudy ATM no wind or rain yet. I am about a mile or so from the Capitol building.
Pic related, from the front yard just a sec ago.

so much beach trash though

Give me old cracker Florida any day of the week

st petersburg fag here. nothing too bad so far compared to what were used to. pretty bad flooding on my street and probably 30 mile an hour winds, knocked some chairs into my pool.

No problem. Bayfags gotta stick together.

This is nothing.

It's a cat 1 tropical storm, if anybody loses their house anywhere I'll be shocked.

>Tampa trying to be relevant near me

PLEASE CANCEL CLASSES

PLEASE CANCEL CLASSES

PLEASE CANCEL CLASSES

that storm looks beta as fuck

No red anywhere

I wouldn't mind if she came a blowin

>st petersburg
Based Florida man
youtu.be/pYtrot1L2mc

FSU is shut down here and I think most of the regular grade schools are shit down or having a early day.

407 Orlandofag reporting in, we've got a few leaves on the ground, that's about it.

I live on one of the outer islands and it's pretty low-lying so I doubt I could get a block or two away from my house, and definitely not to the bridge, without running into a puddle too deep for my little Nissan to handle.

yeah i trashed my 16 year old Saturn LS yesterday driving through what I thought was a puddle. Be careful with that

THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

UF here, time to get fuckin TURNT omg

>leaves on the ground
Hopefully Obama isn't golfing.

It's hilarious that SPC closed down for today, for so little rain, but made me drive to class in a goddamn monsoon yesterday, with wrecks adorning either side of 19 between G2B and PPark.

Shut up, I want it to flood so I can go puddle-jumping, and laugh at retards in dilapidated Hondas flood their engines while I coast by.

941 here
>thinking this is something big
>literally daily fucking life

oh wow

904 here
How comfy should I get?

Are you using a leafproxy to shitpost? If so you forgot to turn it off.

Hurricane Hermaphrodite about to hit my home oh nommeeee. Lmao I played wiffle ball during Ivan and 4 couldn't take out Tampa in 2004 who gives a fuck.

Publix?

So... you're that retarded Haitian who always fucks up my sub order when I do it online?

Why is it so hard to differentiate between SPICY MUSTARD and REGULAR MUSTARD?

Float back aquanigger...

>Butthurt snowbird or Georgian detected

God loves florida.

He hates the space coast tho, as does everyone else

DELET THIS

NY snowbird detected

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU FUCKING YANK SHITS

yeah, made me drive to Dixie Hollins yesterday in what I thought was the actual hurricane. seems that the rule is if they dont cancel it the day before they wont cancel it at all.

561 REPORTING INN. STOCKING UP ON THOSE COMFY PLEBLIX SUBS SENPAI.

Keep your invasive species to yourself. Please stop pozzing the Everglades with your anacondas.

we're honorary Aussies for a reason m8

If you're trying to subtly convince me the earth is round you're doing a bad job with that shitty photoshop. You can't even see any cities.

>Trump gets go go to Florida for diaster relief
Noice.

good desu

hope it hits that shithole ybor

>no one on Sup Forums lives in boca
u wot?

also the women from your city are so fuckin hot and tan and rich and jewish hnnnnnnnng

tallahassee checking in, i feel bad for the panacea and wakulla counties, gonna head to publix and grab some beer and ice and a party sub.

You'll be hit by something and die.

04 was fun as fuck. Hurricane days from school like every other week. Spent the days building models by candle light when the power went out

Eep

Little Cuba will only be mourned by their cousins in Miami.

I can't wait.

thank you for your beaches

literally the best one's i've been to

atlantic beaches a shit

Vote now, support your faith

strawpoll.me/11131259

Will it reach NJ? Anything at all?

>honorary Aussies
July 1: Florida Man Rips Hole in Store Ceiling, Steals More Than 70 Guns, Flees on 3-Wheel Bicycle

July 2: Florida Man Dressed as Pirate Arrested for Firing Musket at Passing Cars

July 13: Florida Man Steals Operating Table from Hospital

July 14: Florida Man Steals $2 Million in Legos
November 20: Florida Man Catches Shark That Bit Him, Pledges to Eat It

November 20: Florida Man Steals Two TVs and a Car from Dealership, Drives Through Double Glass Doors into Another Car

December 3: Florida Man Crawls into Cracker Barrel Bathroom Stall to Proposition Occupant for Sex

December 23: Florida Man Crashes Car into Business While Trying to Time Travel