Why does Sup Forums suck on ewing's so much...

why does Sup Forums suck on ewing's so much. i didn't read much from him but from the couple of issues that i did from new avengers and ultimates i gathered that he's a mediocre writer who has good moments, but also more bad ideas. he's definitely the god that Sup Forums makes him out to be

Which issues did you read? His most recent two ongoings really suffered from event tie-ins.

Also, lern2grammar.

Because he seems to be the only Marvel writer who's actually a fan of the comics that were published before him.

english is not my first language, also what mistakes did i make brah, i don't notice any.

I honestly have no idea where you're coming from, OP. Ewing's the only writer putting out consistently funny and weird stories steeped in the history of the medium that I've been able to enjoy, and I'm counting DC and Marvel as a whole.

It could be that just isn't the type of comic for you, but it definitely has a lot of appeal for most people who would browse Sup Forums.

>suck on ewing's so much
>he's definitely the god
Also, nocaps doesn't look good on an OP.

Polite sage.

fine, meant to say suck on ewing's COCK
and that he's definitely NOT the god that Sup Forums says he is

not really grammar mistakes, i just forgot a couple of words.

his stories are kinda bland and mediocre, you see this kind of stories every week, but somehow what ewing writes is special because reasons.

>his stories are kinda bland and mediocre, you see this kind of stories every week

I could not disagree stronger. If you want bland and mediocre, look at what Slott and Bendis or Rucka and Abnett are doing. Ewing is a lot of things, I'd even argue he can be a bit too cartoony and weird for some more serious-minded people, but he's definitely not bland.

dunno man maybe he's 2deep5me. rucka and slott are mediocre and they write a lot like ewing, benis is down-right retarded tho

I usually find Grant Morrison to be a bit 2deep4me, but I understand his appeal on Sup Forums.

I'm also not into Ewing. I've never enjoyed any of his books

morrison goes over my head sometimes but after reading his stories twice i get them completely. however i still think he's needlesly complex most of the time

why does Sup Forums suck on Tom King's dick so much. i didn't read much from him but from the couple of issues that i did from Omega Man and Vision i gathered that he's a mediocre writer who has good moments, but also more bad ideas. he's definitely Not the god that Sup Forums makes him out to be.

Ewing has a hard on for continuity, much like most of the posters here. He's also great and making chick salad outta chicken shit when his solo series has to tie in to a event.

because there is that few good writers left on marvel

when remender was around, no one cared about ewing

fuck when hickman and gillen were around, people didnt give a shit ewing still

but now thats it, its just him and a couple others

Yes, all of Sup Forums is one individual!
We're not people from all over the world with different opinions!
We're the hivemind! Except you of course, You're a shining beacon of individuality.

New Avengers is pretty mediocre, aside from American Kaiju.

I really enjoy Ultimates though.

I read Ultimates at Sup Forums's behest.

It was pretty solid, but mainly I think that's due to Rocafort's art.

There were some really neat ideas, but instead of actually doing something with them, I feel like the ideas were the ends to itself, and the rest suffered. I obviously contest that he has bad ideas. It's just that his ideas aren't going anywhere. It's like X-Factor, but because it's acting high-stakes, the long game needs smaller and more immediate payouts to build the momentum.

The roster is pretty cool though. Dunno how the marketing was done, but it's a good book as far as "diversity" shit goes.

Also the CWII tie-ins were fine enough.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

;_;

It's not that he's a great writer.

It's that he's an okay writer who is good at retarded event damage control, and has a genuine love and respect for the Marvel universe that almost nobody at the company has anymore.

>he's a mediocre writer who has good moments
exactly. but current Marvel writers are way worse than him, so he gets to be in the pedestal

>tfw Spencerfags think Spencer is """"""""""""good"""""""""""""

>fuck when hickman and gillen were around, people didnt give a shit ewing still

People loved Agent of Asgard, which ran during Hickman's Avengers.

Hey man, The Fix is great.

But yes, his current Marvel stuff kinda sucks.
At least his treatment of USAgent was much more fair than I expected.

And it was generally (at least around here) considered a huge step up from Gillen's Young Avengers.

That's a load of bullshit. There's been a consistent group singing Ewing's praises ever since he started Mighty Avengers. The work he's done on Blue Marvel is some of the best character/worldbuilding to come out of Marvel in the last 5 years.

a lot of AoA rode on what gillen had done with the char

YA was fine, in retrospective

op asked why everybody was sucking ewing dick

i stated it was because his was the only dick left to suck

yeah he always had people positively discussing his stuff, but he was one among many

Pretty much this.

Almost every other writer at Marvel wants to be either some quirky tumblr-like comic or some epic that will forever etch their name into comics. They don't really care about their characters' history beyond their movie personas.

Ewing added in Night Thrasher because he thought he was cool.

>At least his treatment of USAgent was much more fair than I expected.
Spencer's gone on record saying that he loves USAgent, so that shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
Really, both of Spencer's Cap books have been okay-to-great since Standoff. I just wish Wilson hadn't had such a shit start.

>why does Sup Forums suck on ewing's so much. i didn't read much from him but from the couple of issues
Well there's your problem user. Read more and you will see his true glory.

Also
>he's definitely the god that Sup Forums makes him out to be
Yes he is user. Glad to see you changed your mind.