Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

comicbook.com/2016/10/30/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3-wont-happen-says-out-of-the-shado/

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

I thought that second movie was better. Kinda sad to see it go.
Maybe it's time to make a movie based on comics? I think that would be awesome.

bebop and rocksteady were perfect in it, I would enjoy another movie but with much more of them

Out of the shadows was a shit

First one sucked

The second was only good for bebop and rocksteady

>Make a movie that's faithful to the 80's cartoon
>Give fans what they want
>Live action Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang
>Fans don't watch it and rejoice when it bombs

I liked them a lot as well.
If there will be another TMNT movie I want to see a lot of action and family bonding.

I remember that one user said that it happened because of a bad reputation of the first movie.

You gotta love the irony in that.

I guess that the world at large has moved on from the 80's cartoon, so now a TMNT movie has to rely on talent and marketing to make money rather than just brand name recognition.

No one ever wanted to see a movie of the 80s Cartoon in 2016 with shitty bay style and retardes jokes

(You)

>Maybe it's time to make a movie based on comics?

... Yeah, why not? There's lot's of great stuff in the comics to make movies out of, you can probably give a copies of the Ultimate Collection, Classics and Tales trades to a screen writer, you'd probably get the scripts for at least three movies if you do that. You don't have to resort to looking at any other TMNT material for several movies, even if you do, it doesn't have to be the 80's cartoon.

The first movie was more Mirage than cartoon but I suppose they can go full Mirage next time

Good news, now instead of a generic bay movie they can give us sometihing like a real tmnt movie bases on the comics and finally let die the 80s cartoon

>but on the downside it still has Megan Fox in it
top kek

People don't give a shit about the comics. The people that actually matter to the studios anyway.

first movie was perfect
just give us more of that

I think comics have a better plot. It could be used for future films.
Do you want to see another film based on 80's cartoon? I don't.

>Do you want to see another film based on 80's cartoon?
If that means more Bebop and Rocksteady then sure.

Good.

To be clear, I mean the 1990 movie

it shouldn't be based on 80's cartoon to have Bebop and Rocksteady in it

>People don't give a shit about the comics.

As the box office for this movie and the ratings for that crossover episode proves, people don't give a shit about the 80's cartoon either.

People seem to actually forget about it now, so you might as well go with a movie more closely based on the comics, at least that way you can get a real plot.

>We were obviously surprised at the box office results.

Yeah... because it should be even lower.

Jesus.

I just want straight to blu ray animated films based on comic arcs from either Mirage or IDW.

To be fair, the first movie was complete shit. If they hated the first movie, no one would want to see the second.

They should just give the rights to Disney. It seems like they are the only ones who know how to makes movies that are GOOD and FUN. And it would be cool to see the turtles in the MCU.

Only if IDW got to keep making their comics.

Did movie 2 have GOONGALA GOONGALA GOONGALA

Disney? Disney doesn't make animated movies for boys. They make animated Leftist Gynocentric propaganda shit like Zootopia. They wouldn't even know what to do with TMNT, especially since Action focused animation is a big No-No.

Aww.No more hot Donnie?

Calling it now. The next TMNT movie will be a cute and funny CGI film. Nothing will ever be made based on the comics.

Maybe putting a hack like Bay in charge of TMNT wasn't such a good idea hmmmm?!!!! Seriously, why hasn't someone shot Bay in his autistic head?!!

First of all, Zootopia is awesome (as wa The Jungle Book). They have plenty of movies with fresh ratings on Rotten Tomatoes

Second, Disney knows how make good action movies. Just look at the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Star Wars the Force Awakens.

Third, you're a Alt Right Bigot. You should go back home to >>> or at a Trump rally.

>thinking that Shrek abobinations is "hot"
You might have brain damage.

because he did a fantastic job with transformers, everything but the humans.
but TMNT isnt about over the top mecha combat and explosions, so that was a stupid choice. now a michael bay GIJoe makes sense. exosquad, that would be fine. even michael bay street sharks would probably work, they're meant to be kind of cringey emotionally
but TMNT is supposed to have class.

He did a shit job with Teansformers and everyone hates him. Hell, the last one only mad money thanks to China (the same retards who liked War of Warcraft and Godzilla).

Hollywood need to stop hiring Bay for their movies.

Leo is also hot.

You mean Star Wars Estrogen & Emasculation Awakens. Fuck you.

So hot

They should have put someone better in charge than Bay. Like Joss Whedon or JJ Abrams.

Go away, Max Landis. You're just jelly that Star Wars The Force Awakens is a better movie than American Ultra and Me Him Her.

It's just like Amazing Spider-Man 2. Sequel which tried to do way too much and killed the franchise.

I don't really think they're comparable. Out of the Shadows was way better than the first one.

And yet it didn make back enough money and killed the franchise. Seems pretty comparable.