"I believe there is a magical omnipotent sky-daddy who will take care of me and make me survive my own death and take...

"I believe there is a magical omnipotent sky-daddy who will take care of me and make me survive my own death and take me to a happy place with all the other good people.
He will also make all the bad mean people go to a special punishment place.
I believe this because I never got over my infantile need to have a parent figure.
If you disagree with my fantasies you are fat and have a bad sense of fashion!"

Nice Straw man.

Here's mine

>Believe everything can be justified through science
>Can't define good or bad.
>good and bad are subjective

Haha! This is why I don't believe in ancient kook fairy tales. I'm superior to them. They need a reason to live their pathetic lives, but I'm truly the pinnacle of human evolution. I'm smarter, stronger and more gentleman-like than those inbred pigs could ever be! Religion needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth for humanity to move forward.

Good work Finland, now go back to worshiping the government.

>this is your brain on atheism

>I believe society needs human archetypes to be handed down through myths and fables
>I don't know enough to know where the archetypes come from but I am amazed that people can conceive of an organized patriarchy
>I certainly don't know enough to be able to flat out deny the existence of a superior being

> but I'm truly the pinnacle of human evolution
>I'm smarter, stronger and more gentleman-like than those inbred pigs

What do you live for?

My name is Kyle please delete this post

To advance myself and human race. I don't need a book for little children to tell me lies. My existence is justified simply by being above such common rabble.

If you think every good god fearing citizen believes it the way you tell it, you're pretty dull.

Well yeah because it's true. Good and bad are determined by what individuals and/or society thinks. Something that's considered good in one country, like say what those fuckin islamists believe is bad in another.

Also not everyone uses science to justify things because if that were the case the age of consent would be when you reach puberty in all countries.

Fucking kek 10/10
Fuck christfags, bunch of kike worshipping hypocrites
After the Mudslimes you cucks are next
Paganism is the true White European religion

>despite constantly screaming that as an Atheist I just don't care about religion or believe in a God I spend time on an Internet image board making arguments to insult those that do.

We get it your parents hugged you to little/too much and made yout miss sure day morning cartoons as a child, go be petty elsewhere.

>also, his son is a kike carpenter that has the magical powers of getting nailed in a cross

>as an atheist you just dont care about god
>therefore you aren't allowed to make fun of religion
>this fucking logic

Sound just like a liberal

>implying good or bad can be objective

>This post

Posters like this is why France has no hope.

>I don't need a book for little children to tell me lies
everyone gets it your parents forced you to chruch and baptized you for your birthday party

>To advance myself and human race

Whatever you live for is your religion.

>Also not everyone uses science to justify things because if that were the case the age of consent would be when you reach puberty in all countries.

Why does half of Sup Forums stil think of Christians/most religions like a set of rules that oppose and obstruct society? Most of the bible is moralistic bullshit about love, strength and faith.
>inb4 old testament
The old testament was for society back then. But the morals in it still stand to this day.

He was being ironic you dip

I can assure you torture is bad for everyone receiving it.

>A priest's daughter who "plays the whore" is to be burned to death. 21:9 Leviticus

>People with "familiar spirits" (witches, fortune tellers, etc.) are to be stoned to death. 20:27 Leviticus

>Both parties in adultery shall be executed. 20:10 Leviticus

>God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." 19:24 Genesis

>Don't do any work on the day of atonement or God will destroy you. 23:29-30 Leviticus

>God killed all the Egyptian firstborn. 33:4 Numbers

>A child who hits or curses his parents must be executed. 21:15, 17 Exodus

>It's okay to beat your slaves; even if they die you won't be punished, just as long as they survive a day or two after the beating 21:20-21 Exodus

>Prophets and dreamers are to be executed if they say or dream the wrong things. 13:1-5 Deuteronomy

>Anyone who will not listen to a priest or a judge must be executed. 17:12-13 Deuteronomy

>Christians will fight in the war between Jesus and those allied with the beast. 17:14 Revelation

>Jesus will take "vengeance on them that know not God" by burning them forever "in flaming fire." 1:7-9 Thessalonians

>Jesus tells us to cut off our hands and feet, and pluck out our eyes to avoid going to hell. 9:43-49 Matthew

>Jesus says that God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes." 12:46-47 Luke

>Any city that doesn't "receive" the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. 6:11 Mark

>Those who disobeyed the Old Testament law were killed without mercy. It will be much worse for those who displease Jesus. 10:28-29 Hebrews

>With eyes aflame, many crowns on his head, clothes dripping with blood, a sword sticking out of his mouth, and a secret name, Jesus leads the faithful in heaven into holy war on earth. 19:14-15 Revelation

yep, definitely morals that we can all use in the modern world

>This is your brain on Atheism
not even once

So toruture is bad from the point of view of the guy being torured.
Subjective.

>taking the bible literally.

also

RARE

Not an argument

>all the parts in the bible that I don't like are just metaphurs xD

Are you clinically fucking retarded? Moraliy is relative not universal
Muslims believe "liberating" non-believers by killing them is doing a good deed, is that objectively good?
No.
You're fucking stupid.

>can't prove it
>can't prove it
>still can't prove it
>claims it offers value
>his religion offers the West no value, since it is no longer a viable social control over the misbehavior of women or homosexuals
Christfag, pls go.

Google masochism

>Christians stoning wives and killing kids today

Yes, you should not take the bible literally. That's a fact. Are you saying that christian theology says to take the bible literally? I can assure you that's wrong.

>some people are into BDSM

Morality has no objectivism to it. Values don't have a truth behind them to establish their authenticity. They are always arbitrary

>I believe there is a magical omnipotent sky-daddy who will take care of me and make me survive my own death
You obviously have never read the bible because its the opposite, christians must sacrifice themselves and its going to hurt A LOT.

Why do you waste your precious time on this Earth blaspheming believers?

so, are you saying g-d is just a metaphor? :^)

>libertarian atheists nu-male race-traitors are the majority on Sup Forums
It really does cause your neurons to fire.

No i like all those parts and they are literal. Repent. Learn biblical history and repent.

Also drop proxy coward.

>Are you saying that christian theology says to take the bible literally?
I didn't know the story of Jesus was a metaphor

>thats a fact

Pretty sure its the exact opposite of a fact but okay.
Facts are things that are objective and cant be argued against.
The FACT that people DO take the bible literally disproves your post, unfortunately.

Communism
The dumb masses were entertained and conforted by the presence of a God powerful enough to vanish the primal terror of death. To the point they didn't mind paying some extra to keep clergymen busy telling them fairy tales.
Atheism was required to eradicate the concept of "God" with an association by guilt with nobles and bourgeoises responsible for famines and social inequalities.

Once removed "God", the masses instinctively looked for another replacement that could give some kind of "meaning" to their own lives and exorcise the fear of death (and more broadly speaking, of the "void"). The State filled in that role very nicely, and unlike a "God", there are no interpretations left when it commands you to murder 1, 10, or 100 millions in its name, especially if its main spokesperson is a lunatic like Stalin.
The subsequent crumble in value of human life was the only possible consequence of such a system.

The same procedure is currently going on in the West. Since famines are now a thing from the past, the only way to induce a basic need is to engineer it. Which is why non issues are painted as matters of capital importance, and sjwism, atheism (another name for materialism and nihilism) and degeneracy are painted as "cures" to these imaginary evils. In reality they just act as catalysts, and its proponents are useful idiots whose purpose is to accelerate the moral demise of the masses. With no values left, a significant niche is left. And the State fills that niche quite nicely

Atheism/Communism has killed 100 millions in 60 years, not counting those who were killed in war initiated by commies. Find me a religion capable of killing that many people in so little time

Three posts and not a single argument. Maybe you should actually read some theology before trying to argue it? You know, to not embarrass yourself again?

All these brainwashed Americans.

Thou shall not shart in Mart

>Atheism/Communism
Not the same thing, not an argument

This, basically. Shithole known as r/DrunkenPeasants sent me here, is there a way to follow replies to posts I make since everything is anonymous?

but I am atheistic Christian dude, bible and god are just metaphors for the human power !

How is the definition of the word "fact" that you used incorrectly not an argument?
Lmao you fucking stupid cunt, the irony

>Not the same thing, not an argument
It's not what the founder of communism (also a jew) said

>says the guy that worships a literal kike
at least the Marx kike didn't tell us to worship him

>There is a king of Atheists
>I am a communist because Kuck Marx said so

Lol!

>sexual pleasure
idiot
>BDSM is torture
>Morality has no objectivism to it
Everyone feels pain.

that sounds less ridiculous than intended
I say fail. Atheist fail even when they have a technically easy target. Let alone philosophy there they fail horrendously

Everything objective can be EXPLAINED, not justified through science. You can't justify shit through science you retard. Subjective is up to what the majority wants and that is it. That's why, for example, it's okay to fuck kids for muslims, it's approved by the majority.

>at least the Marx kike didn't tell us to worship him
Except that cult of personality has been an exclusive of communist regimes. Kim Jong Un is venerated as god, in his communist, atheist utopia
Not an argument

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

You were fucking wrong admit it faggot

Believing in god is fine. It's believing in most forms of organized religion that's stupid. Atheists end up looking retarded when they conflate these two positions.

I seriously have no respect for your intelligence if you literally believe in angels, hell, people coming back from the dead, etc.

But you need to realize that for a lot of theists, god ISN'T a magical sky-daddy because they have a more intelligent and nuanced view of god than that. Just because someone believes in god doesn't mean they believe in a paternalistic, anthropomorphic, or interventionist god.

>you will be rewarded with eternal salvation if and only if you believe in me

>Everyone feels pain.

What about people with congenital analgesia?

>Atheist follow a set of patterns and can never devote from it
>Atheism gives you a way of life, moral compass and rules of behavior
Are you stupid?

is that your only argument kike worshiper? to associate non kike-worshiping to some communists?
Intergalactic aliens are also not kike-worshipers, are they communists too?

>look mom i posted it again

>Not an argument

HOW?
EXPLAIN YOURSELF
I'm a fucking monarchist white nationalist how the FUCK am I a communist? Why would some communist atheist cuck represent me in any shape or form?

Answer this and you can say not an argument, you hypocritical kike

It's good to have spirituality desu. I mean you are free to believe what you will but you are the universe, don't be surprised when what you believe ends up coming true...

Right, the atheist is committing the only fallacy here

Douche

Atheist can't do shit, as an agnostic you are on the safe side. I love to destroy the kike woreshippers were ever i find them, the Arguments you will hear from them, even from theology Students are so bad, you can ripe them apart within minutes.

Stop smoking weed

>congenital analgesia
what is emotional pain.

>You believe in big bang!
It's a theory. If we find theory with more evidence to it or even prove something outright - we will just know facts, not believe someones imagination. Atheism is LACK of belief for fucks sake.
>The universe didn't create itself, something can't be created by nothing
>However that denies the very fact of existence itself so there's an sentient omnipotent being out of nowhere because a book said so
>He came out of nothing, basically, but you can't say that, he "always existed"

>nice strawman
>here's mine

Its funny that atheists never attack islam, a religion far more dangerous than Christianity.

>Intergalactic aliens are also not kike-worshipers, are they communists too?
I've already outlined how the destruction of societary values starts with degeneracy taking bites off religion and depicting it as "stupid" and inadequate" (which is true, don't get me wrong).

It's already happening in the West, except that this time the new neo soviet big brother will have a vast array of technology to enslave us

>You finally get the code to disarm the nuclear charge and save millions
What now?

>Can't even spell
>Thinks he can "ripe" anything apart

>caring about something that only matters once you're dead
Militant atheism and evangelical christiandom are two sides of the same shekel, designed to obfuscate and detract from both actually relevent issues, of which the god question is definitely not at this perilous time, and actually intellegent discourse about the topic.
Not that it matters.
Live a good life, that's it.
Kill the jews, save the white race, stop the nigger hoards, then worry about whether or not you did so with the blessings of a god.

Religion is just for people who are scared of dying.
When you die there's nothing else, thats it. Blackness. Nothingness. Its over. Theres no heaven, theres no virgins or angels, you're dead. You no longer exist, think, feel or experience. There's no pain or fear because you don't exist.

Get over it you weak beta faggots. Stop wasting your precious time here in life preparing for some "after life" that will never come.

What can seriously convince people strongly enough to throw away every Sunday of their life ?

>Why would some communist atheist cuck represent me in any shape or form?
You behave just like (((them))). What you believe is irrelevant if your actions follow (((their))) path

kike worshiping is the most degenerate thing that ever happened to the western civilization. You are a degenerate bronze age kike cult worshiper that calls others degenerates for not following your kike cult. You constantly try to blame kikes and at the same time you worship and defend a literal kike . You are so much infected by kikery that you can't even see the irony

Ive always thought Christianity was a load of shit but Im going be a catholic just to piss off Marxist fags. And the architecture is rad

So is the bible entirely subjective and thus cant be regarded as solid evidence for god or did the Jews actually yell walls down and part bodies of water?

believing in something that gives you hope and morals is great , i am an atheist and i respect and understand religious ppl , its just a phase to disrespect them that will fade away once you grow up

What's there to attack? It's objectively wrong and followed mostly by sandniggers.

I'd rather have my fellow whites stop worshipping Jeshua ben Joseph, because that shit would affect me more.

Atheism is the ultimate blue pill.

>no one would believe a sky daddy if they weren't told to!
yes, because so many people would believe everyone evolved from an ape, even though apes still exist if they were never forcibly told to believe that under threats of being labeled stupid.

>religion causes violence!
no it doesn't, it encourages strong identity, culture, and moral compass. Which some people interpret in violent ways.

However atheism's main purpose is to destroy proud identities like race, morality, and creed so that communism can take root. Thats its true purpose. If you think these leftist groups aren't violent then turn on the news or open an un-revised history book.

>Christianity are manipulated by the jews!
thats funny, because many Christians openly speak out against Jews and even blame them for getting Jesus killed. Christianity is deeply rooted in the belief that Jews will betray you for profit. (seems pretty accurate to me)

Atheists on average do not criticize Jews, in fact Atheism is backed/controlled/encouraged by Jews for political reasons and those communities tend to be in favor of rooting out Antisemitism (I wonder why)

Is there anything more bluepilled than a concept that tries to cuck everyone into self destruction so that Jews can rule over an entirely hopeless, downtrodden, and subservient populace? I don't think so

Now this is not an argument
100% ad hominem
You talk just like a liberal
Unable to argue so you just insult

>Word of God himself, who can't be wrong and who is omnipotent
>You can't take him literally guys! Our morals evolved since those days and you can't take Bible literally anymore because that way it doesn't fit my narrative!
The very fact that happened shows you should avoid unnecesary metaphors because mud hut living sand niggers are kinda bad at getting "da epic secrit message behind "stone da woman" that is be kind and shiet!"

>yes, because so many people would believe everyone evolved from an ape, even though apes still exist if they were never forcibly told to believe that under threats of being labeled stupid.
guess what buddy boy

you're stupid

>hey guys, I hate kikes and their tricks so much!
>I have an idea! What if we start worshiping a kike that kiked some kikes while he was getting kiked by some other kikes in this kike desert, that will show kikes!

are Sup Forums kike worshipers the most retarded people in the world? at least the average kike worshiper accepts its religion for what it is

Your book has god killing people for no reason and the israelites murdering whole cities

I am actually a deist, which means i don't believe in the kike on a stick but i believe the general public should continue believing in it with moderation (imagine if they all listened to Pope Poz I), since this blocks the door to greater evils

Are you saying muslims don't fuck children? Strawman implies I lie in order to present someone in a bad light. Are you sure you're trying to say muslims don't fuck little kids?

>>Word of God himself, who can't be wrong and who is omnipotent
>atheists are this retarded
christians don't think the bible is the word of god explicitly.
It's the word of god interpreted and written down by man.
Hence why they don't go around stoning people

>i don't believe in the kike on a stick
>but I want people to keep believing in him
spoken like a true kike cuck

Islam is shit, all muslims should die. Satisfied?

>he thinks we evolved from the ape

Holy fucking kek you are stupid, you dont even know what you're trying to argue against

kek

>1. Orthodox Christianity
>2. Oriental Orthodox
>3. Baptist
>4. Evangelical
>5. Catholic
>6. Atheist

[POWER GAP]

>20. Anglicans
>21. Other Protestants
>22. Sikhs
>23. Mormons

[POWER GAP]

>991. Scientologists
>992. Paganfags
>993. Jews
>994. Muslims

Never forget your place in the pecking order.

>>Jesus tells us to cut off our hands and feet, and pluck out our eyes to avoid going to hell. 9:43-49 Matthew

lots of people do this , my uncle had a problem with porn and fapping so we chopped his hands of .

>Relativism
Kek.

>atheists are not cucks
HOL UP

>yes, because so many people would believe everyone evolved from an ape, even though apes still exist

Is this bait? Humans didn't evolve from modern apes. Humans and chimpanzees both have a common ancestor.