Justice League/ Unlimited / Young Justice thread

Just finished rewatching the series and want your opinions/favorites on characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
youtube.com/watch?v=UWydz4dDsZc
youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely Booster Gold

im about to watch that justice league vs teen titans movie

Why the hell is young justice mentioned?

Why is Wally so based?

Unclear

I really hate how the flash is depicted though throughout all these series, his gay ass is always getting knocked down/out by the simplest/easiest to dodge hits sometimes. (although i liked the tripple threat flashes in Young Justice)

He makes stupid rookie mistakes and irritates his teammates in the earlier episodes of JL, but he ends up not just improving in the superhero line of work; he also evolves into a total bro who gets a lot of character focus as the heart of the team. Considering that the team grows really big and it's more challenging to share screentime between a large cast like that, I think he gets a very satisfying portrayal in JL/U. And he's not the only one who kept forgetting to use his powers anyway, they kinda had a habit of nerfing the characters in order to make the villains more threatening. For example J'onn's powers could've been utilized better too.

Episodes 22-25 of JLU are some of the best animated western action episodes of all time. Especially Question Authority.

>The Question: I want you to understand something, Luthor: although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian, what I'm about to do isn't personal.
>Lex Luthor: What are you babbling about?
>The Question: Everything that exists has a specific nature, each entity exists as something in particular and has characteristics that are part of what it is. "A" is "A". And no matter what reality he calls home, "Luthor" is "Luthor".

Wally just became Flash after being promoted from Kid Flash.

Yeah but they never forget to suck Batman's dick every chance they get

Nice headcanon but I'm pretty sure Barry was never ever a thing in this universe.

Justice League was originally supposed to have Impulse instead of Wally and a female Cyborg. How different do you guys think it would've been? Personally, I'd like more Impulse in my life.

There are some evidence of him on the Flash museum, including a Kid Flash costume of Wally.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
Yeah, it was a powerful scene; something you hardly ever see in cartoons of any era. They really put their all into this show, and it shows.

Based Luthor.

>we will never get a live action Luthor as good as this animated one

Feels bad, man.

>"Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be president?"
>"That's right, conspiracy buff. I spent 75 million dollars all just to tick Superman off."

Based Luthor indeed.

This is very true, the creators even admit this if you just watch the Behind the Scenes/extras starting with the early DCAU shows to the early DCAU related movies or which still involved Timm as a producer.

So much THIS. Again, blame Timm for being the biggest among a crowd of big batfags.

so other than this youtube.com/watch?v=UWydz4dDsZc what other games do you think Conner and M'gann got up to?

I really kind of wish a few more characters got some spotlight. Would've really loved a proper JSA episode and Mr. Terrific doing more than playing mission control. Flash and Substance would've been a lot better as a Wally/Ralph team up episode (with some Sue and Linda in there) than Orion not "getting" Flash.

I'm not sure how many people would think of Ralph with Wally - that's early on in the Barry Allen run, when Wally was Kid Flash, pretty much. It would have been nice as an easter egg type of homage but someone (not necessarily Orion, true that) who isn't a Flash Family type regular, would have been good here.

I just realized that Alley Cat-abra and Goody Rickles are in this episode. Why couldn't we have a Brave and the Bold/JLU episode about the Amazing Zoo Crew or Goody Rickles?

The Question is the best part of Justice League.

>No problem, I'll use my mind reading powers to- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HIS MIND IS TOO POWERFULL!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90

I just noticed the Batman dude and Catwoman are re-used from the musical in Batman Beyond.

The one that's schwarbage?

Come on, it's schway

I loved how Justin & Vigilante became bros.

Id argue the Smallville version had some merit