ITS ON

Stupid gringos thinking Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Thus begins the negotiation.

Mexico offers to provide taco truck catering and refrescos during wall construction, nothing else.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/05/16/remittances-supersede-oil-as-mexicos-main-source-of-foreign-income/#5874243f703b
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Antonio from Tijuana who moved illegally to San Antonio

>ywn swallow a mouthful of ice cold horchata while wiping the sweat from your brow as you take a break from building the wall
>ywn look on with a smile as the two pennies you paid for the drink and tacos go directly toward wall construction, essentially paying yourself

Who said there's no free lunch?

its actually el arte del negocio

>Take illegal mexicans immigrants and make them build a wall without payment, just for food
>Send them to mines to dig stones for a wall for food
>Send them to concrete factories to make concrete for a wall for food
>send them to male cement for food
>throw them all on the opposite side of the wall not paying any penny.

Yeah, sure.

Mexico is going to help build the wall and Canada is going to pay for it.

Trump shot himself in the foot with this wall meme shit. Its a bit dramatic and realistically, never going to happen as long as he wants Mexico to pay 100% of it.

>tax avocados and tequila coming into the us

WOW THAT WAS HARD

>El arte de la operación.
He literally just said in spanish "The Art of the Operation"
Is he referencing to Trump's book, "The art of the DEAL"??
Doesn't this spic know proper English? Deal translates to spanish as Negociación (trade, deal, negotiation)
Operacion in spanish means operation or fucking surgery

a fucking spic president who wants to have good relations with usa, doesnt speak proper english
wow

Trump is gonna get it done
What do you have to lose?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Porfiro Diaz when?

So the american consumer is paying for the wall?

Mexico
Does
Not
Have
A
Choice
Moron

Not unless you buy all your avocados from cali

I KNEW Trump was lying about the wall from the beginning. It never even made sense that Mexico would SEND MONEY for a wall that only benefits the US.

Now not only will the general electorate see that Trump is a liar but his base is now going to see that he's just all talk too. He didn't even MENTION who pays for the wall during his trip.

B-b-ut Mexico gets it's taxpayers back

Stupid Americans can not even build their own wall.

He can just start taxing remittances, or choke them off by making them require proof of legal residency to send. He doesn't need Mexico to literally hand over a check, they rely on us for money like sharecroppers. The only social security system they have is remittances from the States.
Also this Penapepe guy is at a 20 percent approval rating, he's just Trump-baiting in a desperado attempt to pander his election base.

I don't see how America hasn't completely ass raped Mexico yet. I'm pretty sure the largest source of income for Mexico is remittance, blocking that would force Mexico to do anything you wanted.
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/05/16/remittances-supersede-oil-as-mexicos-main-source-of-foreign-income/#5874243f703b

kek, what a fucking retard

don't you get it penis nyeto? you will lose your foreign aid, your products will be taxed, or out right refused, all remittences to mexico from america can be taxed or outright forfeited

and that's if trump is feeling nice

Inb4 the Wall is a joint project between the US and Mexico to halt the flow of drugs and put a chokehold on the Cartels

How are you going to stop us taxing remittances or applying tariffs spiclets?

>implying Mexico can even afford a wall

if you guys could afford walls you wouldn't be having trouble with Honduran orphans

Once Trump abolishes NAFTA and closes the border, then deports all wetbacks not essential to the harvest, that spic will be on the scaffold himself hod carrying for the bricklayers.

They think it will actually be built lol

>Build a wall
>flag

Underrated post

No Trump specifically said that Mexico will PAY for the wall. What don't you understand?

The same thing is happening with his softening on immigration. He just says one thing after another to get attention even if it's a complete flip flop of his positions. People are going to see that Trump can't be trusted.

Mexico benefits by having fewer guns coming over the border and retaining more of those hardworking Mexicans.

It's a fake tweet dumbfuck.

>Is he referencing to Trump's book, "The art of the DEAL"??

The "to" here was unnecessary.

>Operacion in spanish means operation or fucking surgery

Operación*

>doesnt speak proper english
wow

doesn't*

Since you had actually spelled "doesn't" correctly a few lines above I have to assume that you are not only uneducated, but retarded as well.

>tax on remittances to mexico
>Wall status: Paid

>It's a fake tweet dumbfuck.

Trump is a giant liar and an idiot. Not even memeing or joking or supporting Hillary. That one youtube video with Trump doing the complete opposite of what he said each prior statement is just fucking amazing.

Trump idiots are as delusional as Hillary idiots. It blows my mind.

We give Mexico hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid, numb nuts. Take a bond out for 15 billion and use that money to pay it over time.

To cover the difference, tax remittances.

Mexicans for Trump, Mexico either build that wall or stop sending pendejos and crooks/criminals into the U.S.

Aren't we giving Mexico billions in aid? If we dip into the aid to build the wall then technically Mexico paid for it

What? Is this guy retarded? Did he honestly believe Trump laid out all of his deal-making secrets in the Art of the Deal? Trump would never do that. If anything it's for his opponents to read and then play them like a fiddle. I mean look. He went over and got this president to agree to 5 points some of which hurt Mexico. He clearly got outplayed.

Do you think he's sending them a bill?

There are other ways in which the cost of the wall can be taken from existing financial transactions between the US and Mexico over time..

This is obviously for anyone who thinks even briefly about the proposition will understand

Your insinuation that it would only benefit the U.S. is baseless. If Mexican workers worked on the wall that would be HUGE economic infrastructure in Mexico and could help it big time. They would make their money back. That's how Trump is going to get Mexico to build the wall in whole or part.

i noe rite. fucking idiots

here is the real tweet

An extra $.30 for already overpriced avacado is a small price to pay to keep my daughters safe.

>t. AZAnon

>billions

Where do trumpfags get their numbers?

Do you bother looking up how much you actually aid us with?
Its not going to cripple anyone.

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

The wall= empty rhetoric

>Mexico offers to provide taco truck catering and refrescos during wall construction,

That's not bad

>over $200,000,000 a year

Like I posted before, take a bond out for the cost of the Wall and use this money to pay for it over time. Problem solved.

If the numbers don't work out, include the difference in our negotiations with reforming NAFTA, and tax remittances.

You know we pay for your shitty goods in trade right? Trump could easily deal in trade with another country that isn't flooding our borders and them where os Mexico? Broke. Well more broke. What's the peso worth these days like a dime?

>Also, mexican intellectuals.

it will lower the sales of mexican products meaning people will be buying american. boosting business in america instead of funneling money to mexico. they will pay one way or the other
short answer: yes
right answer: MAGA

Mexico probably won't pay for the wall in full. That is how Trump works his deals. He makes outrageous "offers" to start, then scales it back to something more reasonable. He's pretty much already established with mexico that there is gonna be a wall no matter what. They aren't objecting to the idea of a border wall, they are objecting to the idea of paying for it

This is literally the most insulting thing to Trump after he just got back. How is ever gonna recover

Yeah not happening, sorry amigo.

You wana build a wall? You pay for it.

Its not gonna stop the majority of illegals who just fly in on tourist visas either way.

His entire campagin has been built on WALL

Implying they gave a shit or could have done anything even if we decided to build the wall. What is Trump asking permission from the Mexicans to fucking build a wall on his own land? You faggots are pathetic and your mental gymnastics/damage control is getting even more pathetic by the day too

You'll pay for it one way or the other but I don't expect a beaner to understand how modern trade and aid work since your country is literally a shithole with a few Americanized resorts for dumb college kids to come be degenerate at.

Mexico is your number 1 supplier of ALOT of things. Why? Because its cost effective.
You dont cut business with your most cost effective main supplier because of a manchild and his vision for an obsolote Strategy.

Keep telling yourself that, sheltered trumpet

You don't think ANY other country would want what we're giving you? Trade deals can be renegotiated.

The leaders from the country he JUST got back from and shook hands with are literally making fun of him, LMFAO trump is such a cuck

Keep denying it Paco

I don't even care who pays at this point. I would volunteer to help build it free of charge if it was necessary.

that does not look like spanish homie

Trump has just made 1 tweet and the Mexican president already went from "we will never pay for the wall" to "we will see"

Sure, they can. But not for the price nafta offers.

Its bad for business. Trump should know that, but probably not since he is pretty bad at business

Hey, Pedro, just because I don't live in a goat's asshole like Mexico doesn't mean I'm sheltered. You're just scared your brother Paco who is here illegally can't send you greenbacks when the wall comes and your whole country is clearly in panic mode.

And you realize that any financial sanctions need to approved by Congress, which will never fucking happen especially when most of the Republican portion of congress hates his guts.

how about we dont pay you foreign aid money anymore and use it to build the wall? ungrateful cunts

If America seizes trade with Mexico. You will cruble into chaos. The US can and will survive.
Not only will you build that wall. You will do it at no-cost to the US.
If Trumps stupid enough to keep pressing the issue. Which I hope he doesnt

>correcting the grammar of non native speakers
Wow Mexico, don't you feel high and mighty right now.

Would you like to see a time stamped picture of my us passport?
I probably lived in america longer than youve been alive. I choose to live here because its an amazing country.
Keep memeing away boys, november is going to be hillarious

>he is pretty bad at business

[Citation needed]

That means reference. I know thats hard for taco americans to understand.

Kekerino

Dubs say Mexico will pay for the wall

Whered you get that bracelet?

the wall will pay for itself who cares

Doubtful, I'm probably one of the older anons here.

Mexico on suicide watch.

Trump will kick out the illegals, but offer them a path back into the country if they have no criminal history, and pay back all the years of taxes they missed.
He then uses that money to build the wall.
Mexican illegals already living in the US literally pay to build the wall behind them, the ones that don't work, or have a record get kicked out.
Art of the deal.

You are arguing Trumps comments
Mexico DOES send over its poorest, worst people. That doesnt suggest all of Mexico is a trashy place.
We dont want to support all of your citizens anymore.

So what's your beef with Trump then? Worst case scenario is that more Mexican citizens get to enjoy their home country the same as you.

>thinks trump expected a check
>doesn't understand trade and economics
pls stahp

Exactly, if Mexicos so great. Then fucking go back. We will provide the one way trip.
Come back with a work visa or papers

>debate is now about who will pay for it, not whether it will be built

this is how you negotiate and win, take notes faggots

>"build wall"
>"no"
>aim nuclear weapons at mexico
>"okay"

Phase 2. Anger the illegals, sjw, feminists
Into leaving the country when Trumps elected.

Mexishit just has to get used to a big beautiful wall. When Trump wins it's happening.

>Señor Presidente de Mexico has read the Mexican Art of the Deal

>Trump #1 literary masterpiece is now being used against him

Trump is the only one who can take on Trump!

That's Portuguese m8

Are you part of that Mexican death cult

>We will see about that
Negotiations officially started.

Are you stupid or just trolling? Who cares about the actual mechanics as long as it happens.
You know we send them a billion dollars a year in various foreign aid, right? That right there will cover it.
But I think the remittance tax should go through anyway for funsies, just to watch their failed state writhe some more.

Suppose the US demand it or Mexico goes to war with the USA. What are you taco niggers going to do? Fight the USA?

Enjoy starving Paco.

10 FEET TALLER

My "beef" with trump is that he isnt a geniune candidate. He is a fake reality tv star. A snake oil salesman.

He only cares about making his name bigger, like any rich daddy's boy who got handed everything.

He has changed his mind on everything, from abortion to his opinion on hillary clinton. The man will do and say anything to get elected. Its really sad to see so many grown men blindly believe the rhetoric of a member of the very elite they hate.
What makes him so credible? His money?

Thanks CTR.
He is an adult, so he changed his mind over the years. Go eat a dick.

mexico wont pay but mexicans will when we confiscate remittance and stop all foreign aid

Yeah he changed hid mind anytime it fit his narrative. Like he will change his mind again if he gets elected.

The man is historically a liberal. Like most jew yorkers

>US gives Mexico 50 million anually for aid
>US taxes the money that is given for aid until full price of wall is paid
>Mexico indirectly pays for wall
>???

So? Only retards never change their mind when exposed to new information.

So you pay for your wall? Im fine with that.
Maybe that wall will stop the illegal flow of weapons that pour in from the north

A deal with Mexico will be struct to make the Leafs pay for the wall.

Screencap this.

He can change his mind. I know that this man wants the best for USA. He does this to give back to his country before he dies. He is old and rich. Why would he fuck up the Country for his son Barron and other children?