So how does /Pol explain on one hand hating jews and thinking they control the world and want to destroy the white race...

So how does /Pol explain on one hand hating jews and thinking they control the world and want to destroy the white race, while on the other hand Love Donald Trump who has many jews in his family, his top advisors, campaign management, friends, etc? How do they explain this video

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

A completely anti-kike candidate is impossible right now. We vote and support the best option.

They are kike shills or good goy useful idiots. Please keep up the good fight against the kikes, fellow true red pilled user.

So your fine with Jews as long as they benefit your views/beliefs? But if they dont they are filthy kikes taking over the world? Seems very sophisticated ..

Fuck you you nasty kike lover. You're just going to keep letting the kikes pull your strings like that? Coward.

Kill yourself already.

Faggot Im a kike and also like Trump. I wish Pol could differinate between the everday common kike who are normal people and the weird sjw leftists kikes that most jews actually despise and see as an embarrassment. Almost all jews I know are anti migrant, pro military etc. The movement needs to move past this unproductive distraction

TALK ABOUT STRETCHING FUCKING FAR HOLY

stormfags need better shit to do than this shillary tier lying

also hillary is top jew fyi she uses israel controlled muslim brotherhood bros in her campaign for soros plan to flood the west with wahabist indoctrinated browntowns

nice argument fag

Kikes lie all the time, kikes represent every single race, every single political belief, because they want to control every single detail of every single message, they don't want conservatives going free of kike subversion. All Jews may or may not be evil, but no Jew can be trusted sorry dude, I'm going with Jesus on this one. Revelations 3:9.

Who are you quoting? That isn't remotely close to what I said, shill. Your suggestion would be to vote for an open border cuck or the woman who says she wants to be the next Merkel?

lol

Prove one thing on my chart that is a lie, one thing. You can't, every single thing on there is true.

Hillary is a top jew, thats because this whole fucking system is controlled by jews you idiot, trump and hillary & senpai are BFFS.

because Sup Forums is literally just 1 person that shitposts all day so nothing makes sense

>Sup Forums is one person

I don't hate Jews, if anything I envy the position they find themselves in and want that for myself

Jews want to destroy all humans user we whites are on their hit list atm because Hitler proved to them we are too dangerous(for them) to allow to exist because they know in the future their kiking around will spawn a new Hitler that will probably fuck them up for good(make them extinct) so they are trying to get rid of us.

I do wonder how these kikes are gonna deal with the east asians though.

No we just care about reality and the future. ie almost all jews except the small religious minority actually believe any of it. But yea if you want to rely on your completely made up book to shape the world then yea I guess we wont be able to come to any common understanding

They want to get rid of us because they believe that they are God's chosen people and our origins and our Gods tell us the complete opposite. They are threatened by us because of our role in the prophecies of their religion. They think that if they shill hard enough, they will somehow force themselves into the position of success in the end times. They worship Satan and believe that the anti christ will be their messiah. They want all gentiles to labor for them so that they can live a life more like gods where they relax and pursue higher things.

You are truly living in a fantasy land arent you, your whole world view is so flawed it is actually hilarious. Have you ever had an IQ test? Did you graduate high school?

Jews that are against Christ are literally just against being called out for their satanic sins. Sorry dude, you're gonna get yours. My made up book, by the way, is completely corroborated by your book, you fucking worthless idiot.

> oy vey goyim dont you wanna have a high i-jew, I mean.. iq!

The regular jews believe that garbage but the zionist heads are just batshit crazy control freaks that use Judaism as way to make their jewish brothers on the lower totem do their wishs its like jewish rabbis telling jewish kids bullshit related to Judaism to get what they want.

So basically what I learned from this thread is that /Pol hates jews cause of SATAN and the end times and MUH BIBLE? Cmon guys is this board actually this intellectually immature .

Kill yourself kike.

As I said I dont believe in it nor do any jews i know because it isnt fucking two thousand years ago

> oy vey goyim, dont worry about satan what are you nuts?! hes a good guy

You idiot, you're a nasty liar and God will never respect you for it. Deal with it.

Yeah because I just take whatever kikes say for their word.

No man, you need to look deeper.

dude.. news flash. GOD isnt real you fuckwad, its MADE UP.. it isnt REAL. Do you understand this?

I would agree with much of what has been said.

But I would also point out that American non-leftist Jews are a different breed than your right-wing Israeli nationalist and Zionist Jews.

Jewish identity in America has always been a bit more fluid than people realize, and many fundamentally misunderstand how Jewish identity can affect a Jews behavior in different ways.

More recently, a concern stated by AIPAC types, Zionists, cultural marxists and Israeli nationalists has been that there is a shift going on in younger American Jews, that they are basically failing to adopt Zionism and a surprisingly growing number of Jewish youth either want nothing to do with Zionism, or perhaps more accurately have seen the pattern that ends up in disaster for Zionist Jews and don't want associated with it.

There really are American Jews that are Americans first, now more than ever, and the Zionists are actually worried about it.

They aren't angels either, but its an interesting development of the last decade worth keeping an eye on. I've talked to younger Jews, really listened, and learned that the identity issue in adolescence for someone raised Jewish can be a real mindfuck. You have to remember that these are kids that have self-isolation beat into their heads from the day they are born.

Apparently, its not going that well for Zionists these days. People are watch the US collude with Iran and other silent national partners, and they can see the writing on the wall. The world is turning on Israel for their nationalist, bigoted ways, and the US is quietly withdrawing from being drawn in to fight the battles they themselves keep starting.

So yea I guess if you base your whole life off lies and myths and thousands of year old fairy tales then maybe jews are a threat to you because they actually want to progress the world and have a sense of reality. Mad about jews making money? Try not believing in made up bull shit and try using your brain

Prove it KIKE! You're disgusting.

> being mad about Jews holding more jew credits than me

you fucking idiot, of course a kike like you is only able to exist within their system.

Sup Forums is satire, ignorant leaf. Who cares what race his employees are if he stands for a return to rule of law? Nobody with a brain. Try not to read too much into what is posted here. Much of it is just blowing off steam, which is the point of the 1st amendment.

Explain?

Nobody cares if the Jews have more money, of course they have more money, they are in charge of printing it, they create money, most of the credits that we pretend to pass around in our small little world mean nothing and are backed up with nothing, all it is is a sham invented by Jews, I don't want their kike credits, I want freedom from their tyranny, and all idiots like you can focus on is talking points like "oh you're just jealous because they have more money" fuck off obvious shill. Still waiting on that proof about God btw.

So you dont want money? Because the jews make it? What oppression do you feel from jews? Wanna talk about it? And obviously I cant prove to you God doesnt exist, my hope would be that you are able to use common sense and intelligence to understand that these were ancient books written in ancient times, by regular people.

Sup Forums isn't one person stupid leaf kys

Prove it! You said God is made up, prove it. Otherwise you're just a biased lying Jew. What common sense should be telling me not to believe in the Bible? By the way, guess the fuck what, written history has been plenty reliable in a million other forms. People used to think that the Iliad couldn't be a true story and guess what it fucking was!

Okay so lets say it is all true.. Then why the fuck did God make jews and give them the torah etc if they are such rotten scum.. let me guess.. Satan?

Why the fuck Allah make arab?

Why the fuck did Vishnu make indians?

Why the fuck did Amaterasu make nips?

Why the fuck did Odin create Nords?

God never created you kike garbage personally period you were just random humans he decided to fuck with and called you his special chosen people because he knew you kikes were already demented racist fucks, but the Old Testament shows how much God really hated you jews he hated yall so much he tortured yall mentally by making you wander in the desert for 40 years then afterwards you would periodically worship idols and God would send a prophet to fuck your shit.

God saw how horrible you were and decided a nonhuman superior being was the only thing that could teach you jews how to act like people but then you kikes murdered him and at that point God pretty much said fuck it.

Sounds legit !

Needed a good laugh.. I didnt realize it would be this outlandish and hilarious though

We were all his chosen people. No one ever used the word Jew until your people sprang up in the NT. Hebrews or the Tribes of Israel are the chosen people of God, when the people became corrupt, he began cleansing them, until finally he decided to send his son to help us atone for our unavoidable sins. Your people refused to believe him, which is when you became "Jews"- all the original chosen people became Christians. All of the Jewish texts come from Babylon, they are Satan's, not God's.