Why do you want to deport Mexicans Sup Forums? Who are you gonna get to clean your house, tend the fields...

Why do you want to deport Mexicans Sup Forums? Who are you gonna get to clean your house, tend the fields, and work for slave wage?

>Who are you gonna get to clean your house, tend the fields, and work for slave wage?

white teens

That is the question right nutcases can't answer

Leld hard
There are legal ones tho.

>That is the question right nutcases can't answer

>want to get rid of immigrants
>don't want to do the jobs of said immigrants

Such is the life of being a right winger

Whites, blacks, muslims, chinese...

We have vacuum robots now. Also, cheap houses for everyone left.

Remember people crying that millennials won't get jobs? I wonder who is taking all those jobs.

this and robots.
We should eliminate sources of cheap labor to allow for technological advancement.
One reason Rome stagnated technologically is due to the fact that slaves made it uneconomical and unnecessary.

Yes because all Mexicans are illegal immigrants therefore they must be deported. Thank you OP for exposing these Drumpfkins.

>Why do you want to deport Mexicans Sup Forums?

They drive unnecessarily slow. They are rude. They refuse to learn English. They refuse to integrate. They burn the American flag while waving the Mexican flag. They have no loyalty to America. They fuck like rabbits and don't believe in birth control.. To name a few.

illegal and criminal mexicans user, there is a difference, dont be so naive.

Shut up leaf. You're not qualified to talk about Mexicans. Pakies or Chinks, maybe. But not Mexicans.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Huh, maybe we'll have to start paying people legitimate wages and putting welfare recipients to work. Imagine that?

>live in 98% white county
>somehow, I'm still not sure how, the houses get cleaned, the fields are tended and people work for shit wages

It's amazing to consider if you live in a coastal city, but I'm telling you: it happens.

Pic related. It's (you)

that's because teenagers should do them. They're too lazy sitting on their asses anyways

My kids.

We bring them over here on a foreign work visa and then we kick them out after it's up