I thought she was Bisexual? so why are they so heavyset with her fucking women?

I thought she was Bisexual? so why are they so heavyset with her fucking women?

Bisexuals can have preferences, you fucking dolt

Sells better

I didn't know that

the last guy she wanted to fuck died

Progressive browny points. Turn the bi chick into a dyke that hits on every bitch she sees in every timeline.

Tumblr wants her to have the status of being bisexual without her fucking a man, they threw a shitfit over Snart

I think you mean 'dead set'. 'Heavyset' means 'fat'.

Bisexuals don't necessarily have to like men as much as women.

how can she even fuck them?, I mean, leasbians do lick their clits down there and that stuff but that can't count as fucking.

How are the JSA a thing if Metahumans started with Flash?

Tribadism, double ended strap-ons, leg-humping... there are ways.

They didn't
See:Death bolt on Arrow. He got his powers outaide of the particle accelerator

You've never made a woman orgasm in your life.

I love how they just never went back and touched upon that. Just one more neat thing that may as well have gotten retconned from ever happening.

I like to think that he's one of the first people Zoom sent to Earth 1

Technically, none of the JSA are Metas.

Vixen and Obsidian have magic-based powers, Hourman's powers are derived from Miraclo in the comics (if his powers were shown in LOT, they would likely be derived from Mirakuru), Commander Steel had cybernetic implants in the comics, Stargirl has her rod, and Doctor Mid-Nite is a normal person.

dildos, which are penises, ironically enough.

Neither have you. Masturbation doesn't count.

In the comics, Deathbolt got his powers from being experimented on by the Ultra-Humanite.

He could have gotten his powers from a similar experiment in the Arrowverse.

You're an idiot.

bisexual doesn't mean you're completely into both guys and girls, it just means you can be into both.

I'm mostly into girls, but I can and have been attracted to guys and have been in happy relationships with them.

Really, the only guys we've seen sara into were ollie and leonard, so she's likely just got a large preference for women

I thought she was a dyke until they had her hooking up with Cold. That said, I think her preference is with women. A bisexual could have anything she wants and the norm is the easiest to get - she could probably get every single one of the male Legends if she wanted to, but it would be more a challenge (which is probably more in keeping with her character) to go after say Hawk Girl, last season, or Vixen this (not that they are going to go THERE).

because there have been more hot women in their travels

Because it was novel and now they're running it into the ground because they're that's what they do.

But he got better.

Did you miss the episodes where she was banging Ollie?

My favorite episode is the one where she's in a bar and she defends some ladys honor from some cartoonishly brutish guy hitting on her.

She's a lesbian version of the Action hero guy who bangs every woman on his travels.

Did she tip her fedora?

Bisexual in entertainment is code for gay. Was she straight previously? If so, it's their way making straight characters gay.

DOES SARA LANCE EAT PANCAKES? YES OR NO"?

If you could sleep with women, wouldn't you?

Because being a "bisexual" woman who "prefers women" is just code for man-hating lesbian now.

Is this from Ororo of Darkyland by Fletcher Hanks?

bisluts and gay men are gonna get phased out

Phased out of what?

Phased outta my ass!

Existence. By evolution.
And the law, if the election goes the right way.

Trump is pro gay though
And pro trans (called the bathroom thing discrimination)
He's Hollywood baby, gotta love queers to be in the entertainment business.

Are you mentally handicapped?

Gay people can't get phased out of evolution because it's not something determined by parental genes you dumb fuck.

nobody likes getting hit on at work idiot

Everybody wants a penis user

t. uggo

Because there are other characters that they can use to show heterosexual relationships. She's the only queer character on the team so people would bitch just as much if she only slept with dudes.

>I don't like seeing the pretty girls get hit on all the time but not me.
Lose weight and wash more often, and maybe you'll get some eyes looking your way, hon.

Does anyone have that edit of Leo getting catcalled?

This, I'm pansexual and I'm more into girls. Sara is probably just more into girls than guys.

>pansexual

how pansexual?

Does this turn you on?

Well the last man she cared for died seconds after ther only kiss
Maybe it's her coping mechanism
Do and dash with women

Name one bisexual woman in a loving committed relationship with a man in comics or any media.

No really, do it.

The only guy we've seen her outright fuck was Oliver fucking Queen.

She's a lesbian with an Ollie fetish. Ollie > women >>>> men who aren't Ollie

Only Arrow I've ever watched is the Flash cross-overs. The little bit (partial episodes) I've ever stopped on just leave me, meh.

Good one.

haahaha gay!!

>Good one.
You have no idea how overplayed that joke is.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A BLUE BOARD CIS SCUM.

>pansexual
That's not a real thing.

well since he ended it with "." instead of "!", I assume he does

Sunstone

45% of every woman in an anime.

What are you talking about? Tumblr fucking loves Captain Canary.

Women are more of a challenge