We're all fucked

We're all fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/
independent.co.uk/news/science/zika-alzheimers-effect-adults-symptoms-causes-what-happens-latest-study-a7198876.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/08/18/zika-can-infect-adult-brain-cells-not-just-fetal-cells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking good. I've been preparing for this for half my life. Who's /comfy/ for the apocalypse here?

HELP I DON'T WANT A TINY HEAD

>we

But I thought that the CDC said that this couldn't happen?

We have plenty of kraut foreign exchange students who fuck anything they can here, you aren't safe.

It's going to be a really lame apocalypse...everyone's just going to have fucked up looking babies. Shit isn't going to really hit the fan for another 30 years.

You mean pregnant women. That means all the niggers and chads that are breeding like rabbits will give birth to brain dead vegetables. It should be a fine curb on the undesired population growth.

but I don't fuck at all

>wuz

And then what?

This. Anyone that has actually read about it knows Zika is harmless (for non preggers) and is removed from the body after a period of time. Of course there are still on going studies about the long term effects...

Zika is a meme

Little too late.

hey maybe all those minority babies being born wont be, before trump fixes our demographic problem. then we will magically find a zika cure.

good thing they're trapped

> infescted

Adult brains effected by zika have seen issues with the portion of the brain that deals with memory, and decision making.

fun fact zika virus is patented, by the rockefellers, in 1940
also zika is being passed through to larvae mosquito from the adults, gg world

>negligible symptoms
>somehow we're all fucked

kek I'm moving to Florida now.

Roasted germans confirmed ubermench

This.

Literally gives you early onset Alzheimer's.

>In Spain where Zika is apparently booming
>Have been bitten quite a few times by mosquitoes
>See posters in the village I'm staying in warning people how to spot them

I'm fucked aren't I?

How can sentient humans even compete?

Hopefully it ends up in Africa and Asia soon.

What if this is the next stage of evolution or something and the Zika kids end up gaining telepathic powers? I should probably stop reading so much John Wyndham books.

Meme magic confirms that the cure for Zika virus is in frogs.

LET IT BE

It's beautiful, all these fucking spics are going to end their bloodlines
Not as beautiful or quick as Ebola, but still a pretty good deal for whites

How so, secretion glands or pigments? I do not know how science works.

i can feel it staring at my soul

>tfw no mosquitos where I live
oh sweet irony of everyone telling me yellowstone was gonna kill me while they all die of the zika virus in their swamps.

Praise kek

Man, if this shit gets to Africa and SE Asia, shit will indeed hit the fan for a very long time.

You need to kiss it. Side effects might include being married by a handsome prince.

>Mosquitoes is how the zombies started in Dead Rising

So this means we're going to have zombies with tiny heads?

Praise kek

6/10

Would bang

Zika is responsible for fucking up your ability to memorize. It's an Alzheimer in viral form.

How are we gonna get the cure without harming frogs, is this a test?

BRAZILIANS

>Mosquitoes swarm swamps
>Being pushed out by swamps
>By guess what: Frogs
>Frogs are basically telling parasites "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL REEEEBIT"

dont worry, zika will cure the african americans of their primal rage

Get that fucking ddt out and destroy them

How do we alert the scientific community frogs are the key to solving this epidemic?

why the fuck do people not like ddt again?

BILF

can we just firebomb florida now? georgia will rise again

I think the important question should be what its long term effects are on males..
Someone called in on a radio show and they shut him down quick. We're not getting the full story. A Zombie apocalypse might still be on the table.

I hope we actually do get fucked someday. First Swine Flu was supposed to kill us all, then Ebola-chan. I'll probably die of old age before any comfy apocalypse scenario.

well winter is approaching so the mosquitoes will fuck off

>comfy apocalypse scenario

>he wants to die from blood and bile leaking out of every hole

>current year
>falling for the Zika meme
Yes goyim, dont breed

winter in florida LOL

I live in Florida and have several mosquito bites up my arm.

I woke up this morning because a mosquito was buzzing by my ear.

Rip me

Most of the patients don't even have any symptoms. Their kids probably don't end up retarded 100% of the time either.

It's still pretty interesting disease when it can ruin your life in so many ways, but doesen't necessarily do anything.

You think this has any connection to the oceans shifted the currents and causing land to be engulfed by the sea? It feels like it may be taking out the people who won't be fit enough to survive in the new world.

Then again I remember reading last week how the age of humans was nearly over or something.

I look forward to fielding a telepathic potato army.

Hey fuck you nigger.

eat shit and die

You may already consider world your oyster, take loans and go travelling.

F

What are trapped mosquitoes?
I'm safe because there are no tropical mosquitoes in Northeastern Europe, right? Right guys?

dude you have to think of the big picture... mad max shit cant happen is society doesnt collapse

lets just let things play out and see where it takes us

You may still have tropical people with Zika coming to your country.

Fucking morons. They knew it was coming. They knew it was ravaging South America. Instead of saying "fuck that" and embargoing trade and travel to/from countries with this shit they said "Lol just come on over. Bring all the mosquitos you can!"

Yeah but I'm not some degenerate who fucks random people without protection.

There will be a vaccine now that its officially a threat to the US

I'm 15 weeks pregnant in WA state.
How fucked am I of they somehow come over here

>that gif
>scary
pick one

Meme magic confirms cure for Zika virus is in frogs. ALERT THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY.

Stay indoors and wearing long sleeves and pants while outside.

Doesn't matter, it is transmittable by mosquito bite.

You know the drill. Tits or GTFO.

newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/

Yeah but I heard somewhere that we have some different type of mosquitoes here that aren't capable of transmitting the virus.

You should be fine. It's just like having a flu.

and now the US will turn into an alien country

Good thing ive already been born.

thank us later lads.

Having the flu and giving birth to a brainless vegetable that will be nothing but a drain on society

Hope you're pro choice.

released during mating ritual.

Actually recent studies indicate it has negative impacts on the brain of adults too.

independent.co.uk/news/science/zika-alzheimers-effect-adults-symptoms-causes-what-happens-latest-study-a7198876.html

All the Americans in here like
>good thing I don't have sex
>good thing I'm already born

Zika cannot harm Americans when they don't have any brains to begin with

Only for the tards and veggies.

Also, he might get Zika.

All Whites move to Canada, together we save both countries and cultures.

6/10

>florida

Nothing of value was lost. Please let it spread through all the southeast and kill all the fatasses and niggers.

>It should be a fine curb on the undesired population growth.

This.

PRAISE LORD KEK
he who answered our prayers
he who delivers his blessings of chaos and lulz onto this shitty corrupt world

IM THE BABY GOTTA LOVE ME

Just give free ultrasounds and remove abortion restrictions in states where zika is found. Problem solved.

>ragging on Florida

Please peasant...

Arizona here comfy also, we don't really know what this (((virus))) does yet, for know it just creates babies with small heads, so it's supposed to dent the population but in the long run what if it messes with DNA or fucks with your brain, didn't a guy die from this shit recently

PRAISE

americucks (as a continent) b.t.f.o.

>Mosque-itos

Actually, they just found that it damages adult brain cells as well

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/08/18/zika-can-infect-adult-brain-cells-not-just-fetal-cells/

Just what we need: a lower IQ population

>inb4 zombie virus

Pls no

Somehow I think Zika is the least of your problems if you're in Florida.