Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Because I Have To Edition

Previous thread: Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: WORK.

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!!!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some have expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Protodermis#Organic_Protodermis
biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Matoran#Abilities_and_Traits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread reached 400 hundred posts before falling. If Reviewfag is here, could he possibly look through last thread for stands?

Oh good, I don't have to make the thread.

Yeah, I didn't add much of the new stands from last thread to the doc since they went un-reviewed.

>thread reached 400 hundred posts before falling
Dammit.
Ok, let's see. We have to figure what powerup receives Dan Backslide's Stand after sealing the deal with Loki. After that, what transpires in the route between San Fransokyo and Aberdale.

We might have to get used to the possibility of dying at 400 posts from now on. I blame Sup Forums for being too fast these days.

Yea, I thought I was going to be the only one that makes threads here. Nice job OP.

On the way to Aberdale, Sam and Max should encounter Loki again while Yellowjacket is off getting water to pour into the DeSoto.

Hex should fight Shocker again.

I think Loki should do something to the desert to make it... trippy?

Well I was finally done with everything else I had to do today and was about to make it when I noticed this thread.

The board was going relatively slow until the early morning, that's when the last thread was archived.

Loki is fought at the circus, but that's afterwards, right?

I decided to skip Trevor for now, so here's Dredd. After him comes the Warden, I think.

Aye, between Nowhere and CN City.

Yeah, first encounter with Loki is at San Fransokyo where he's being the leader in a parade or something.

Then he's encountered again on the way to Aberdale.

Then he's finally banished back to hell at the circus on the way to CN City.

We should use him to set up whatever the political atmosphere is since he was the loser in the bid for the presidency. Maybe establish just how popular President Mr. Nobody is.

I noticed there's a table of classifications for the first checkpoint now, What other racers could fill the remaining places?

Yeah, I figured might as well make it a table since we have points and placements now.

Last thread we saw mentions of Turbo Teen and also a transformer, but which transformer was left undecided.

How many will be listed in the lassification table? Maybe we should do it just like canon SBR did.

Also, it would be cool if we let a classification list with the prizes listed too at the end of every race we write. It will probably help the writing too.

Crap, sorry guys. Will go back and get last thread's stands after work.

Well I was going to go with the first 40, but then it just seemed kind of silly for racers to be getting points in the single digits, so it stopped at 31 when it got down to 10 points.

See, I think some of the racers are in the race, but they're not going to worry about points until later since a person who did score points who gets eliminated takes those points with them.

So there are probably groups of racers who will be out trying to eliminate the leaders so they will go up in the rankings, which is legal as long as everyone involved hasn't crossed the checkpoint finish line yet.

Maybe we should only list the racers that won the prizes, then we would start with only 50. I think that would make more sense.

Also, is there a way to steal points or win additional points in the race? Maybe by being entertaining.

No, there is no way to steal points.

Points are awarded solely to those who finish first or close enough to first and are non-transferable.
If a racer who had been awarded points, for whatever reason, drops out of the race then any points they won become null.

Prizes awarded at checkpoints are independent from the points awarded.

Even if a racer had 0 points at the final leg of the race, they could still claim the Wishing Star if they got to it first (which would also net them 1,000 points).

Is there a stand named after a Judas Priest song yet?

Here's the classification table for the first stage of SBR again. It lists up to the 23th place.

If a racer preforms particularly well but still fails to qualify for points or the checkpoint prize, then the individual sponsors may choose to award them some kind of prize, but that is entirely up to them.

There could be a popularity prize, but it would have no effect on the racer's placement in the race.

I think I remember at one point we were going to have Skeletor as a background racer who's vehicle keeps getting destroyed only for him to keep coming back in an even more ridiculous toy line vehicle.

All he wants to do is race, he has no other objective and never gets that involved in the plot.

And a Sup Forums version of Stan Lee was also suggested as a minor character that absorbs the lifeforce of someone that pisses him off.

who is the guardian in Voya Nui?

I think it's the bionicale characters. Or a bionicle character, possibly an automation that was activated because it sensed evil on the island.

And also Gerald the sea lion since the eye falls in his bucket and he begins messing with everyone after it.

bump

Good. Maybe we should lower the rate for the Review time too.

I'll go sleep now so I can actually bump the thread tomorrow.

Good. Maybe we should also lower the post limit for the Review time too. At least, for the time being.

I'll go sleep now so I can actually bump the thread tomorrow.

Well, that's a shitload of characters to pick from.

And that's why we're still in the planning stages of this part, mostly.

Whoever was pushing for bionicle to be in this really should voice some suggestions since I know almost nothing about the cartoon they had.

I remember getting the original 6 bionicle lego sets that all came with those CDs with little shorts on them you could play in a computer.
That was one hell of a novelty back in 2000 I think it was.

Hopefully the thread will around to bump in the morning.

Current time from last post to bottom of page 10 appears to be about 2 hours.

So, someone will need to bump the thread before then if this is to have any chance to not dying in the night like the last one did.

Because I'm too tired to stay up any later.

Okay, going fast so let me know if I miss something.
I like it.
>Brian
Eh, seems a little too specific to actually be effective. Might work in part 8, depending on where we go with it, but I'd say no for part 7.
>Megatron
The other world thing was already done by both Daffy and the Warden and the description is vague. Not a fan.
Clarence's could be cool. Sumo's main power is neat, but I'm not sure on the secondary ability because it doesn't seem related to the other power. Jeff's is alright, I guess, but I get it's supposed to be boring.
Yeah, I might just review whenever I have time from now on to be safe.

They only had a series recently on netflix (and was about gen 2), there was a comic that covered most of the storyline and four movies.

Ok, I'm gonna update the doc in a few moments.

Got ya. Now we just need to know if british user is still around to give his bumps.

Maybe we could add in popularity prizes a la Hunger Games. We should probably try to use some more references of Sup Forums's Hunger Games quirks too, it seems fitting for this part.

bump

Bumping

We could use designs from the movies, too.

Aside from Tulio using stuff taken from Sup Forums's Hungry Games when hunting the racers, I think the racers themselves will do a good enough job making things difficult for each other.

Three of the movies used a more stylized art style, while the fourth one was more faithful to the toy designs.

>Instead of using wild animals, Tulio unleashes a horde of flaites (chilean equivalent of chavs) against the racers

So, ancient mechanical warriors that arise to fight evil whenever it sets foot on their island?

Or the spirits of an ancient race possessing armor to ward off evil as it enters one of their old sacred grounds?

well, they are half organic in their setting, though there is also several automata that appear in the story like pic related.

What part of them is meant to be organic?

I dunno, the inhabitants of the Matoran universe are described as being biomechanical, though you can't notice that in the comics or toys.

So maybe they have plant like organic aspects rather than animal like organics aspects?

They just grow from the ground and do photosynthesis, then wrap around metal to form a skeleton so they can move around.

there is already a plant guardian in The Beast and his spawn, feels repetitive.
Doing some googling, it seems they are composed of a substance called protodermis: biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Protodermis#Organic_Protodermis
biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Matoran#Abilities_and_Traits

Oh, so they have no real organic bits, just bits the mimic organic life.

We'll have have them be in hibernation when the racers land on the island then.

In the previous thread it was suggested that they went into hibernation when the pillarmen started conquering stuff and awakened recently.

Reposting my Stand for Deedee from the last thread.

[BUTTON TO BUTTON] (Reference is to "The Hardest Button to Button" by White Stripes)

Appearance: A small, version of the Deedee's spider-kaiju form from that one episode of Dexter (can't remember the name), that rides on her back.

Ability: [BUTTON TO BUTTON] launches colorful buttons that look similar to those found on arcade machines from it's spinerettes. When these buttons hit an object, they become stuck to it with glob of strong adhesive resembling spider silk.

[ICKY THUMP] While a button is attached to a surface, if it becomes pressed the stand's secondary ability [ICKY THUMP] activates, causing whatever object it is attached to malfunction. For more complex objects with several working parts, such as living beings, machines and structures [ICKY THUMP] can only disable parts within a small radius of the button.

The most common uses would be things like
>incapacitating foes by striking near a joint
>disabling electronic parts
>causing a container to leak
>reducing structural integrity
>wiping information from a written text

Power: E
Speed: D
Durability: D
Range: B
Precision: A
Learning Potential: B or A

That might've been my suggestion.

I'm looking for someone else to suggest things.

It was already reviewed and I added it to the Stand doc.

Cool, I was checking the Part 7 doc, my mistake.

Stand: [WAR PIGS]
User: Homer Simpson
Appearance: the stand always manifest as a historical figure, completely random
Ability: Gives Homer incredible advice in a given scenario. This advice may seem silly at times or go over Homer’s head, but in the greater scheme of things turns out for the best. For example, the historical figure may suggest Homer go get a donut, which seems harmless enough- but will save Homer in the long run (he could dodge a sniper’s bullet or a variety of other things), or the Stand may suggest something more flat out.

Power: E
Speed: E
Durability: E
Range: D
Precision: A
Learning Potential: A

Bump

How would we even use him in the story?

Some questions:
When is Mojo Jojo fought?
Are we still using Robotman? because he is listed among the racers

Well, the race goes through Springfield, that is where Loki is defeated.

I left Robotman in the racer list because he had a stand and a motive, seemed like it'd be dumb to just move him to the bottom of the doc even though he's no longer the main character.

Maybe Mojo Jojo first encounters Hex face-to-face in CN City and spends a good deal of time trying to avoid him after that. Could be fought on the way to Spain.

The Stand is ok and I like the potential it has for comedy and as a plot device.

Maybe some racers got their vehicles stolen by the people of Springfield during the Springfield Hit N Run leg and Homer ends up taking the place of one of the racers.

Racers can't be swapped out mid-race.

You gotta enter the race before it starts to actually be a racer, not just some racer's tag-a-long.

I assumed Mojo would have a bigger role, being the guy who Hex is hunting.

I thought he'd wind up killing Hex towards the end, if not in space, then immediately before, and Pym takes him out in revenge.

Hex has multiple marks

Then who do you suggest kills him?

One of the very first things even mentioned in these threads was about [Paint it Black] taking out the Gyro of the part. I think it's an appropriate end and could work well in the given circumstances.

I guess so.

But when, where, and why would Nobody do that? I'm not saying it's not a good idea, I just want to know where it should occur.

I'm not sure if Hex is killed, Pym already is slated to receive a fistful of 「Paint it Black」.
In an unrelated note, should one of the background racers be like Norisuke I? a minor character that becomes relevant in part 8

We'd need to decide on who owns the apartment buiolding first I guess?

I know the Addams were suggested. Would Morticia and Gomez be driving around in the Creepy Coup unaware that they're in a race at all and they're just going on vacation?

Kind of hard to be in a race and not know it when you have to sign up to register to be in it.

Maybe they just think it's a race to their vacation spot or something and the winner gets some kind of prize? Gomez doesn't seem like the type to really read things over thoroughly.

They probably make it to the end before they realize it's not where they're supposed to be. Of course, it's right beside of the end point.

I doubt they have an asteroid holiday getaway in orbit.

It's right beside the launch site is what I meant.

Probably some radioactive swamp or whatever.

They drop out before the reach the end.

who from the current characters in part 8 has a vehicle or a mount?

We have no one scheduled for part 8 completely.

Read the doc.

Although, no one has any vehicles or experience with vehicles anyway to my knowledge.

Except Fred, but you'd be revealing the Scope Men too early.

bump

Where is the launch site?

Cape Suzette?

I looked at the current list of characters, Yang has a bike in her show.

>Homer actually designs a car for the race
>[WAR PIGS] literally tells him it's a dumb idea to enter the race because some shit is going down
>Homer tries to ignore [WAR PIGS] and builds his Homermobile straight from the show
>[WAR PIGS] reminds Homer about the joy of TV
>Homer just stays home and watches TV instead, eventually something happens in Springfield and Homer unknowingly plays a minor role.

Not really for Part 7, but I've been fixing up the part 8 doc a bit and wanted to resubmit a stand I had for it.

>Stella (Where's My Shoe)
>[GOING THE DISTANCE]
>A clown-like figure with a green airplane for a head and a 7 on it's chest. If the user has touched a person, they can activate the stand's abilities simply by informing them about the stand's abilities.
>The stand, once active, will cling to the opponent and distort their field of vision to the extent that the opponent cannot rely on their sight at all. The stand will also try to annoy the victim by insulting them or others around them. The stand tries to "steer" opponents into hazards by manipulating their vision.
>The person affected will be given 49 minutes to locate the user. If they fail to find the user within the time limit, the stand will melt them into sludge. As the time gets lower, the opponent will feel hotter and hotter. The stand informs the opponent of how much time they have left every 7 minutes.
>The stand can be removed if the opponent truthfully answers any question the user has asked.
>The stand also has them passive ability to let the user see out the victim's eyes for 7 seconds at a time.
>If it attaches to a stand user and melts them, it will leave a jawbreaker behind.
>The stand has a far greater range of abilities and powers that the user could care less about.

Stella is a hitman with nothing better to do. She rarely shows any emotion, but for some reason most people seem to believe she's constantly emotional. She probably wears Shocker's mask for her appearance.

The idea is a fight similar to Born This Way, but reversed.

I think, that's the last checkpoint listed in the doc.

Well we're still pressed for where they're going after Rio.

The outline on the doc is still incomplete (I know this better than anyone since I'm the one who got things organized), there's room for more still after Rio and before going to space, but no one has responded every time I bring that up.

bump with discussion

which part would you honestly say is the most enjoyable part written in Sup Forumsco/= no the one you worked the most one, which one actually has heart and works as a good story??

I can't think of any relevant location between Rio and Cape Suzette (and I'm still trying to figure where is located)

I'll say part 2 and 3

Cape Suzette's location is left to ambiguity in TaleSpin, but here I'd say it's somewhere on the coast of the Caribbean or on the Pacific coast of northern South America.

In part 3, Tom and the group took a cruiser to Agrabah from Cape Suzette, so it must be located in the east coast. And in TaleSpin it was said that it never snows in Cape Suzette.

So, Caribbean it is.

Maybe some of the racers are complaining about how it seems like the race is heading back to the USA right before Mr. Nobody tells them they're going to the Moon.

Well here's my last bump before bed.

Morning Bump

When Hex start encountering the members of the Dada Party? in CN City?

Probably.

They could encounter them sooner, but they wouldn't be acting as enemies until they're made aware of Hex and Pym knowing too much.

Well this feels like it's going to be a slow day and I have shit to do, so bump for luck.

Ok, Cape Suzette was located in Usland which was based on the United States, so it's probably located in one of the States next to the Gulf of Mexico.
I'm trying to map the latin american stage. Where did the Iron Vulture crash landed? Chile is a long ass strip of land.

The Iron Vulture didn't crash, it just got damaged badly enough that the racers had to abandon ship.

Don Karnage and his crew stayed and then somehow managed to fix it, then got enough armor and weapons from somewhere to go back and fuck up some of Tulio's army in revenge during the climax if that arc.

Let's not have Cape Suzette located in the USA, let's have it be located either on the South American continent or on one of the Caribbean Islands.

Submitting a Stand here.

Stand: [GRAND FUNK RAILROAD]
User: The Fat Controller (TTTE & Friends)
Appearance: Takes the form of an Araki-stylized Thomas the Tank Engine
Ability: A mighty Stand that hits with the force and speed an actual train. [GRAND FUNK RAILROAD]'s ability allows it to lay down translucent railroad tracks in front of itself. These tracks can lead anywhere and don't have to be attached to a solid surface, so long as they lead on from [GRAND FUNK RAILROAD]'s current location. [GRAND FUNK RAILROAD] can do this while charging forward along the tracks it makes at great speeds, making it one the most mobile stands around. As [GRAND FUNK RAILROAD] passes over tracks, they disappear shortly after. (Probably incorporate this in his defeat, have heroes realize he can only have certain amounts of track out at a time.)

Power: A
Speed: A
Durability: A
Range: E
Precision: C (Can't make unrealistic turns)
Learning Potential: C

Something I noticed, both Mr. Nobody and Scud have had to deal with horsemen of the Apocalypse in the comics they're from.

Should have have some sort of Apocalyptic foreshadowing in the part?

Oh shit nigga, it's your first day at school.
What three oversized badges do you put on your school uniform?

>Fighting a train
We Final Fantasy now

Isn't Stardust supposed to be sealed inside the corpse? One of the encounters with the corpse guardians could foreshadow that there is a part of the Hero's story that Nobody is unaware of.
or you want to add a belgian sitcom?

Which guardian would be aware of that?

Frollo?

Maybe, though the doc says "Whether he ascended or truly died, Frollo still doesn't know". Perhaps one of the parts grants his holder a brief vision of the Hero fighting a shadowed figure (Stardust).

>trains captcha
dammit

Well they grant some kind of visions.

And we do have a train battle in the plans for the trip from Paris to the Old Country.
A bullet train.

bump