Clarence vs. Harvey Beaks

Alright, Sup Forums. Which is the better show?

Neither. Both suck.

I have autism

Harvey Beaks.

Too bad Nickelodeon killed it.

Harvey Beaks is Clarence but good

Clarence is funnies
Harvey Beaks is cuter

I've never seen Harvey Beaks.

But it's probably better than Clarence.

I was thinking about these two the other day. The comparison is apt. They're really the only two cartoons currently airing that are truly about childhood.

I prefer Harvey Beaks, though I have nothing against Clarence or its fans.

I prefer Clarence. The kids on that show are more appealing and have more personality, in my opinion.

Clarence.

Harvey Beaks 100%. Carl really put his heart and soul into this one, and it really shows. The art direction, the music, the characters are all 10/10 across the board.

Unfortunately it's too slow and simple for today's spastic kids, so it got murdered in the ratings. And it doesn't have enough fuckable characters in it so it got ignored on Sup Forums

There's actually a lot of overlap between crew members
>before going on to be directors for harvey beaks, Derek Evanick and Diana Latiyafis were boarders for Clarence
>Tyler Chen did a few episodes from both shows
>Charlie Gavin (a harvey boarder) was previously a regular boarder for clarence
>Niki Yang (a clarence boarder) co-boarded a harvey episode
>Zeus Cervas (a Harvey boarder) co-boarded an episode of clarence

It didnt even get murdered in the ratings, as you can see by it still being on Nick rather than Nicktoons. It just underperformed. Also Nick is only just getting out of it's bad reputation with the new good shows and recovering old shows.

It's real crime is that it came out too early.

Never watched Clarence, but I absolutely love the art direction and music in Harvey. And then there's the show just being based in nature, which is something I like.
Pathetic characters like Dade, Randl, and Moff are my favorites.

I watch both shows. Both of them are pretty good and entertaining. Though, I did watch Clarence more but now I've watched more episodes of Harvey Beaks than I have with Clarence.

>And it doesn't have enough fuckable characters in it so it got ignored on Sup Forums
Sadly, that's the truth. These three ladies are the best we've got.

Miriam ain't hot, guys. Technobear'll never make me believe his lies!

I like them both but I think the visuals and music give Harvey the slightest edge over Clarence, even though I appreciate that Clarence can get really weird with it's plots while Harvey tends to be more straight-forward.

I love them both to death but I choose Clarence, purely based on the first thing that came to mind. They're both amazing.

Clarence wins just for Mary alone

I'm disappointed that there's still no art of the bunny reporter...

[O][O][Y][O][N]
[Y][O][Y][N][O]
[Y][O][O][N][N]

Fixed. TFW no Unicode.

Birdmom is hot.

Harvey Beaks, Clarence just tries to be random.