Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0H5JBdBMc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPF BTFO

Give up Drumpfkins. My Queen Hillary is leading the polls. Drumpf coming to Mexico to humiliate himself was the final nail on the coffin. He's nothing but an arrogant bankrupt guy who refuses to release his tax returns.

I don't see a problem.

Third line is right. Fuck HIV degenerates.
We all know that most people with Aida are gays.

Fourth line is also right. I mean, just because you're a promiscuous whore doesnt means it's ok for you to commit ki slaying.
It would also encourage traditional families

Last line is also ok. Faggots are disgusting, and the principal reason JlHIV is even a problem

Nobody cares about pence. He's just there to secure the evangelical vote

I dont like it but i dont think he would dare to implement it, would be a unnessecey shitstorm of which trumps presidency would have had more than enough.

Wow, he doesn't think homos should marry?

Really made me think.

I guess #IMWITHHER

Hillary Clinton literally has people killed on a regular basis, so....

>actually believing this stupid conspiracy

literal who?

conspiracies aside, Trump also has this guy's endorsement

>the same kike misrepresenting his sources
Microwave yourself.

more jewish tricks, folks

Smoking doesn't kill people, it causes health effects which in the long term can/may kill people

Evolution is a crock of bullshit

Faggots are walking biohazards who despite being less than 2% of the population are over 50% of the HIV carriers, the obvious solution is to treat the core disease which is homosexuality rather then HIV

Everyone misuses campaign funds

Abortion IS murder

Homosexuals should be executed, no exceptions

Literally Hitler!
Gets my vote!

>Actually believing the "jewish tricks" conspiracy

Wow, just look at those sources, they're irrefutable.

Just a coincidence, right?

He loves the retards

Are you stupid?
Smoking does cause people to get diseases they wouldn't have gotten otherwise, therefore smoking is something that kills.

Evolution is a fact, it's been observed happening in bacteria and that's why new types of antibiotics are always being developed - since bacterias evolve and develop immunity to older types of antibiotics.

Also
>2016
>hating gays
>not being pro-choice

pure coincidence, folks

You missed the most important thing: Mike Pence knows how to spell the word 'believe'.

Mike Pence: good at spelling, good at running America.

The diseases, which you can get even without smoking, is what kills people, not the smoking itself.
>drinking water keeps you alive, and eventually if you are alive long enough you die of old age, water kills!!!

>evolution is a fact
Abiogenesis has never been reproduced in a junkyard tornado scenario in a laboratory
One species changing to another entirely seperate species has never been observed, or even complete fossil records showing this

Fuck off and die kike.

Yes. I will defend referencing Pence's bigotries.

your argument is literally
>IT;S 2016!1!

Please kill yourself and rid the world of your idiocy

Literally 90% of people who suffer from lung cancer are smokers. don't be retarded now.

Also, Evolution is literally a scientific fact that has been proven over and over again. it's a process that takes a very large amount of time, of course you wont see species change to completely other species during your lifetime, if you understood what evolution is you would know this.

but gradual changes have actually been observed - in fact, there are many examples of farm-animals that were bred selectively to create gene pools with desired qualities

You are being incredibly stupid for denying evolution

>Sources:
>motherjones
>occupydemocrats
Please stop, you're killing me.

Wow it's [current year]?! I guess I'll change my heartfelt opinions from this startling revelation you filthy kike.

So Trump made a Cruz clone VP? Wasn't Cruz the 2nd most voted republican candidate? Hmm, really makes you think..

There is also Fortune and Time there.

And btw, those sources are not worse than breitbart.

Yeah, fine with me.

1. What problem do you have with gays doing whatever the fuck they want? they have the freedom to be whoever they want.

2. If you were actually a female, you would have been much more likely to be pro-choice since you would understand better the full consequences of unwanted pregnancy.

smoking doesn't kill people, you can smoke and not die.

so does anyone religious

good because most cases of HIV in america are related to homosexuals

abortion IS murder

marriage is traditionally religious, which means no fags

>wtf i hate hillary now

I guess I'm #IsraelforHill for

Gas the Christ killers.

>smoking doesn't kill people, you can smoke and not die.

Retarded argument. it does not say smoking always causes to people to die, but there are people who died because they smoked.

>so does anyone religious
Only orthodox religious poeple. its retarded to deny evolution.

>good because most cases of HIV in america are related to homosexuals
No. people have the freedom to be whoever they want and they shouldn't be forced to fit within a certain "norm" of society if they dont want to.

>abortion IS murder
Do you think cumming is a murder too then, user?

>marriage is traditionally religious, which means no fags
Denying people rights based on sexuality is against the constitution.

Motherjones? Lmao wew laddy

Cancer kills people, if you genetically are predisposed to developing certain cancers thats not society's problem. Hit the gym

Evolution is a lie if you say it didnt involve divine intelligence for adapting to a changing world

I'd rather we stem to proliferation of AIDS instead of giving bugchasers a "stay out of hell a little longer" card

Abortion is murder, you are literally climate change denial tier retarded if you can't see that killing a baby 20 minutes or 20 weeks before its born is creating a corpse

Gods laws are natural laws, nothing natural about tops and bottoms trolling normal people by calling their sins "marriage"

Any other non issues that not a single person is even talking about this election cycle you need help with?

>occupydemocrats
>not worse than Breitbart

You're delusional kike, you must have missed a dose of shekels. Breitbart labels opinion pieces as such. All OD pieces are opinion pieces because even when they report factual events they inject their opinions into the article.

Fags are highly promiscuous, as one user noted, they are 50% of AIDs cases for a reason. At least when they were in the closet they didn't have open orgies in fucking clubs.

I'm not against abortion necessarily. Minorities should have all the abortion they want.

I already responded to every single on of those arguments ITT so i won't repeat myself again.

I will just say that this anecdotal encounter seem to fit pic related perfectly.

>marriage is in the constitution

Really made me thunk you hooknosed demon.

>jewish
>not secretely disliking gayness
>not secretely dissapointed when cool dude comes out

wtf i hate jews now

Looks fine to me.

Based Mike.

>Belives

Jewbro he unironically used [CURRENT YEAR] as an argument. He must be new here.

If aborting isn't murder, why pregnant women killers are charged with double homocide
Checkmate abortist

smoking doesn't kill people, cancer does
evolution is just a theory
curing gayness will reduce HIV considerably
contributing to the economy by paying debt, will translate well into the presidency
abortion is murder
gays should die

10 agarot have been deposited into his account.

>occupy democrats
>mother jones news
>time magazine

Try using some better sources next time schlomo.

How can i dislike gayness when i'm pretty gay myself

Better sources than breitbart.

Yea, i don't think anyone aside from some hard core conservative republicans like him. Thankfully, trump is god tier enough to still get my vote.

>Sources:
>pinknews
>motherjones
>occupydemocrats

hahahaha

what a (((GET)))
had to find this for you

>thinking Veeps matter

Trump is 100x as retarded as Pence and is actually running for a job that matters.

Basically the opposite of everything Trump believes. Shows he can work across the aisle and get along with people who don't agree with him. It shows a level of maturity reached by probably only 0.01% of the population. Very impressive.

also
tu quoque fallacy
fallacy fallacy

Apart from 1,2, and 4 lines, I believe I see nothing wrong with those points.
I really endorse the 3 line though, and it should be expanded to another mental illness not just gay.

>Pink news dot co dot uk
>Mother Jones

Sounds good to me. (((you)))

youtube.com/watch?v=g0H5JBdBMc4

Oh wtf I welcome refugees now.

Those sources holy shit

JIDF or CTR ?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
NOW FEEL FREE TO KILL YOURSELF

>motherjones
>pinknews
>occupydemocrats

nice sources lol

>motherjones
>fucking occupydemocrats
>sources

I love how libtards are so stupid they can't get through simple sentences without a red line underlining the important bits.